KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team

Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team
Started by: RealityWarper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team

In order to settle our arguments, I'm calling people to make a Battlezone.

Team versus Team.

One poster per team to represent it.

Any takers ?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:56 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

What's the argument?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:07 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i'll wager you regret asking that question....

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:52 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
What's the argument?

Originally posted by leonidas
lol i'll wager you regret asking that question....

The usual stuff with Abhi & Co. ^^

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:10 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Do the BZ or admit defeat, ya pussies !" >_<

Old Post May 25th, 2018 10:36 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah but what's the subject lol

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:27 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeah but what's the subject lol

Who cares ? The usual petty trolling of certain users.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:35 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

No takers ? Really ?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:31 AM
Supermutant

Again you are not giving anyone even an idea of what your bz is about. If you only wish for certain members to respond then just name them instead of issuing a general challenge with no details.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 01:23 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Supermutant
Again you are not giving anyone even an idea of what your bz is about. If you only wish for certain members to respond then just name them instead of issuing a general challenge with no details.

Firstly I want to challenge Abhilegend in a BZ.

I am still motivated to make a Team Vs Team Battlezone if other people want to Team-up with me against Abhilegend and his Team.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 04:37 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

He we go with the newbies I want to Battlezone:

- Abhilegend
- Enzeru
- riv6672

Let's see if you aren't a bunch of pussies

Old Post May 26th, 2018 10:39 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

laughing

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 27th, 2018 12:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing

You can't imagine how fun that will be. XD

I have some ideas of the possible debates.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 12:34 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:59 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry Vs Molecule Man Debate - RealityWarper Vs Enzeru:

I have several people whom agreed to judge:

Impediment
Zop Zop
Stoic
TheHulkster
Quanchi112

We can expend the list if needed.

For the rules:

A) Authors and writers statements whom worked on the Sentry and Molecule Man are fine to use.

B) A duration maximum of 6 months for the debate.

C) The Battlezone will confront two point of views and we will have to answer to the following questions:

1) How powerful are Sentry and Molecule Man ?
2) What was the writer intent behind that fight in Dark Avengers ?

Each competitor is free to add every information to the topic if the sources used are valid.

I will start the thread in the Battlezone Section once my opponent stop acting like a fragile little virgin and use some pawns to create threads for him, giving him excuses to avoid that thread.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 10:09 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the people whom don't understand why I insist in making this a duel, here is the reason:

DUEL:

"A duel is an arranged engagement in combat between two people, with matched weapons, in accordance with agreed-upon rules. Duels in this form were chiefly practiced in early modern Europe with precedents in the medieval code of chivalry, and continued into the modern period (19th to early 20th centuries) especially among military officers.

During the 17th and 18th centuries (and earlier), duels were mostly fought with swords (the rapier, and later the smallsword), but beginning in the late 18th century in England, duels were more commonly fought using pistols. Fencing and pistol duels continued to co-exist throughout the 19th century.

The duel was based on a code of honor. Duels were fought not so much to kill the opponent as to gain "satisfaction", that is, to restore one's honor by demonstrating a willingness to risk one's life for it, and as such the tradition of dueling was originally reserved for the male members of nobility; however, in the modern era it extended to those of the upper classes generally. On occasion, duels with pistols or swords were fought between women"

Old Post May 27th, 2018 10:13 PM
DarkSaint85

laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2018 10:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

You can laugh. My opponents are still acting like pussies.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 10:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol that's perhaps less to do with the actual challenge itself, and more to do with the farcical nature of this BZ.

For a start, you've picked the judges yourself. Now, am sure they're perfectly fine as judges, but no BZ has one side picking all the judges, lol.

Then there's the length. SIX MONTHS? Wow.

Then, there's the actual topic to be BZd. I note it's rather different from Enzeru's list of questions. If the two of you can't even agree what you guys are arguing about, don't be surprised when he refuses to BZ.

Nor is it a 'pussy' move, lol.

By the by, it's hilarious you lump Enzeru with Abhi. The two hate each other, makes every other poster interaction - IT and Quan, Carver and I, you and Enzeru etc....look like playdates. They seriously hate each other. Abhi would've probably been the most unbiased judge you could've gotten lol.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 11:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol that's perhaps less to do with the actual challenge itself, and more to do with the farcical nature of this BZ.

For a start, you've picked the judges yourself. Now, am sure they're perfectly fine as judges, but no BZ has one side picking all the judges, lol.

Then there's the length. SIX MONTHS? Wow.

Then, there's the actual topic to be BZd. I note it's rather different from Enzeru's list of questions. If the two of you can't even agree what you guys are arguing about, don't be surprised when he refuses to BZ.

Nor is it a 'pussy' move, lol.

By the by, it's hilarious you lump Enzeru with Abhi. The two hate each other, makes every other poster interaction - IT and Quan, Carver and I, you and Enzeru etc....look like playdates. They seriously hate each other. Abhi would've probably been the most unbiased judge you could've gotten lol.

Darksaint, This set of rules and the choice of the judges isn't a definitive one.

It's a proposition I am making. I asked them if they wanted to judge the BZ because I think that they will be unbiased.

About the length, I think that the BZ musn't impact on the personal life so the length is wide but the BZ will stop once everyone has made his posts and has nothing to add.

Enzeru's questions were a bunch of loaded questions that's called a logical fallacy because he is trying to set me up by limiting the amount of response I can give, and at the same time, he is trying to imply that I've said things that I haven't.
That's a true dihonest manner to try a debate.

That's probably a normal thing for a SOPHIST like Enzeru, on the other hand.

You can figure out now why I've chosen two simple questions that will answer to the problematic at hand.

These two open questions lets everyone answer in the most honest way possible if they want it.

For the rest, Enzeru and Abhi are more similar than you think...

Either ways I asked Abhi and Panthergod to team-up against me and one of my friend. I have the feeling that challenging them in a martial arts debate could be interesting, something like a double Karate Kid team against me and my teamate. XD

Old Post May 28th, 2018 01:06 AM