KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team

Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team
Started by: RealityWarper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Judge:

-CadenceV2

Old Post May 28th, 2018 01:15 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

What is this? Are you actually kidding me? Oh well, here we go:

RealityWarper, why are you trying to set the topics, you want to talk about? You're the one here, who is being questioned by the vast and overwhelming majority of the battle board users.

quote:
Originally posted by RealityWarper

C) The Battlezone will confront two point of views and we will have to answer to the following questions:

1) How powerful are Sentry and Molecule Man ?
2) What was the writer intent behind that fight in Dark Avengers ?

These questions are not the questions I've called you out on. Here are the questions I asked you to answer, but you backed out like the little coward you are:

quote:
Originally posted by Enzeru

I am now going to ask you a couple of questions and I want you to answer every single one:

1. Why is it that power statements only count for the Sentry, but no one else?
Hulk has been stated to be the strongest being on Earth, but I would assume that in your mind that statement is inconsistent writing and the Sentry is stronger.

2. Why is it that omnipotence statements only count for the Sentry, but no one else?
Sentry has been stated to be omnipotent, but so has Odin. We know for a fact, that Odin isn't omnipotent. If you're omnipotent, you don't need to sleep every other day in order to restore your force power. And someone omnipotent would sure as hell not be vulnerable in such a state.

3. Why do you put so much emphasis on one half of the statements about the Molecule Man, but completely ignore the other half?
You have often talked about the statements, where Molecule Mans power is said to be all about organic and inorganic molecules and that all of it depends on his mental state. In your opinion that's the difference between a powered and depowered Molecule Man. But we also had statements, where it was said, that his overall power level is more manageable, when his mental state wavers. That has been named as the reason why SHIELD was able to capture him and put him into the Raft prison.

4. Why do you ignore the established fact, that during Dark Avengers Molecule Man was clearly not right in his head?
Molecule Man tried to hide from everyone and created a bunch of illusions to have company and guidance. He was clearly not completely sane. And with Bendis establishing that in such a state he was overall less powerful... Shouldn't it be telling? Why do you ignore that?

5. Why do positive power retcons apply for the Sentry, but negative power retcons don't apply for the Molecule Man?
Bendis had clearly established, that Sentrys power was based on molecule manipulation. But Bendis had also established, that Molecule Man was weaker during a weak mental state. Not just that his mental state affected his ability to affect organic molecules... No, according to Bendis he got weaker overall.

6. Why do you obsessively praise an outliner feat for the Sentry, but ignore outliner feats for other characters?
Or do you think that Spider-Man is a above high heralds, because he was able to beat Firelord into a pulp? Do you think that Captain Americas peak human son is above high heralds, because he was able to hurt Thor with a regular kick? Do you think that Squirrel Girl is above Doctor Doom and Thanos, because she was able to "beat" them?

7. Why isn't Sentry backing up that multiversal power you're constantly talking about?
When we talk about the ultimate power in comics, we talk about characters like the Beyonder. The energy the Beyonder expends to raise his eyebrows destroys galaxies. If Sentry wields such power, then why does he need to energy-punch a moon in order to destroy it? Why not just yawn and destroy half a solar system in process?

8. Why do you think that the Sentry has mastered his power?
Sometimes you come up with the weirdest statements like that the Sentry would transmute someone into candy and eat them. What? Sentry usually flies, punches and shoots laser beams out of his eyes. He resurrected his wife without realizing how he did it. If he had mastered his abilities, why didn't he resurrect her again? Even without having her corpse near him? If he is such an insanely powerful molecule manipulator, why not just wishing her into existence out of nothing (air molecules)?

You immediately chickened out with this stupid response:

quote:

You are supposedly asking me questions and making-up your own answers...

You should question your own mental health.
That's probably not brilliant.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loaded question
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A loaded question or complex question fallacy is a question that contains a controversial or unjustified assumption (e.g., a presumption of guilt).[1]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO IN ABHI's TEAM AND CHALLENGE ME ON A BATTLEZONE.
I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DEBATE ! XD

I put emphasis on the actual questions by making them bold. The rest of the text summed up your answers and opinions on these matters. Anyone who knows you, knows that I didn't make unjustified assumptions. I've just summed you up. But you backed out like a little coward, instead of defending your stance on things and honor like a man.

But I didn't expect anything else from you. I know you would back out and not answer a single question. So I pointed at the battlezone again and made you a deal where the loser would leave this board forever. Once again you chicked out, stating the following:

quote:

I will not reduce that Battlezone to a popularity vote between two users.

This isn't about the two of us. This is about who is right on the Sentry. If you are right and your arguments are so compelling, then there is nothing for you to fear, right? But no, deep down your delusional mind knows exactly, that you're wrong. And you're scared. Like a little coward. That leads you to do things like this:

quote:

I have several people whom agreed to judge:
- Impediment
- CadenceV2
- Quanchi112

You claim that you want unbiased judges, yet you pick Quanchi122? Someone, who is notorious for giving the Sentry victories over the most powerful entities in all of the comic book universes?
Now with Quanchi112 I can imagine, that he is saying those things only to troll other users here. That seems to be where he gets his energy and nutrition from. But in the end of the day you never know. All I know is that Quanchi112 is not a good and unbiased judge. But since it suits your narrative, you're perfectly fine with it.

Then you have also picked judges like CadenceV2, who hasn't been active on these boards in like months or something. So he isn't a credible pick, because he might not giving a damn about all of this and just giving you his vote, because you offered him to touch his peepee.
And I don't even know who Impediment is, but I can imagine his first post here being: "hey guys, you don't knows me, I'm totally not RealityWarper".

Another user has already pointed out the ridiculousness of you picking all of the judges so far and even making up the battlezone topics on your own, while actively going against the topics I called you out on.
These were my original topics, but once again you chicked out:

quote:

Go on and start a thread. Don't write me any PMs. Just write what you have to say on the Sentry. And I want you to cover the three following topics:

1. Why was the Molecule Man at his best during his fight against the Sentry in your opinion. Because that's what you've been saying for years now. That Sentry beat the Molecule Man at his most powerful up until then point.

2. Why is the Sentry now completely sane, after he got out of the sun. Because that's what you've also been saying. I corrected you, but you stuck to your opinion. You said, that the Sentry got rid of all of his mental issues, while he was in the sun. Back that up.

3. With The One Above All being the absolute and undeniable #1 in the Marvel universe and the upper echelon of Marvels power level scale featuring a bunch of other powerful characters...where on that scale does the Sentry place in your opinion?

For years you've been making ridiculous and stupid claims about the Sentry and I'm calling you out on all of those. But you aren't willing to defend any of your claims. Instead you... everyone can guess it already: you chicken out like a coward.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:56 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Then you started talking about... duels or something? Out of nowhere? What?

quote:

For the people whom don't understand why I insist in making this a duel, here is the reason:

DUEL:

"A duel is an arranged engagement in combat between two people, with matched weapons, in accordance with agreed-upon rules. Duels in this form were chiefly practiced in early modern Europe with precedents in the medieval code of chivalry, and continued into the modern period (19th to early 20th centuries) especially among military officers.

No. Here is the actual reason what you were trying to say:

At first you wanted a tag-team debate and talked about how I should team up with abhilegend, who I lovingly call Raj. But you know for a fact, that we don't like each other and that hell would freeze sooner than we do anything together (other than fighting to death). Why did you do that? Because in your mind we wouldn't come to an agreement, the battlezone would start and you would call yourself the winner.

But I told you that there is no escape for you from this. I told you that I would face you alone and I also gave you the choice to recruit any number of friends to debate against me. You and your YMCA squad against me. But that didn't come to fruition, now did it? Why not? Because you realized, that no one actually likes you. No one is there for you.

Then you started getting personal. You didn't attack the Enzeru character, but the man behind that screen name:

quote:

I will start the thread in the Battlezone Section once my opponent stop acting like a fragile little virgin and use some pawns to create threads for him, giving him excuses to avoid that thread.

Fragile little virgin? Really? I'm not making assumptions about you. Do you want me to attack you personally? Okay. You're in your mid thirties. Actually approaching your forties. Yet you spend most of your time on the internet talking about your delusions about a comic book character and insulting and blocking anyone, who tries to show you how things actually are. And the weirdest thing of all: YOU DEMAND SIX ENTIRE MONTHS FOR THAT!

quote:

B) A duration maximum of 6 months for the debate.

What makes you think that any normal person with a life is going to be thinking about this nonsense one month from now? For me it's one or two posts at the max and then I want to move on already. You're not worth anything more.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:56 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My take on this.

1. You two need to agree on what the question is going to be. None of this 'youre being a pussy! You're scared!!!' stuff.

2. Each of you PM a host who your judges should be. A list of five each. From there, hopefully there will be an overlap of three judges which you can agree on. If you guys want, I can be a host. NOT JUDGING.

3. Lol at six months. Ain't nobody got time for that. Two weeks should suffice. Three or four posts each - an opening post, some rebuttal posts, and one summary closing post (NO NEW ARGUMENTS in this last post).

That's like 30/40,000 characters. 12 A4 PAGES. If you can't clearly and concisely argue your points in 40,000 characters, one is a bit of a waffly loser, lol.

Have a time limit. I see both of you certainly have enough time every day to blaze at each other, so instead of spreading ten minutes here and there, sit down and do a solid post.

This is what BZs are all about, having the nous and patience to actually formulate a long, coherent, succint argument.

Not six months of single lines saying 'no, you', 'no , you' etc etc.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 11:09 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
What is this? Are you actually kidding me? Oh well, here we go:

RealityWarper, why are you trying to set the topics, you want to talk about? You're the one here, who is being questioned by the vast and overwhelming majority of the battle board users.

I'm challenging you on a the "Sentry Versus Molecule Man" fight which is literally the origin of your grudge against me.

I can perfectly understand that you don't have the ability to do it, as you constantly deflect the topic on LOADED QUESTIONS.

If you don't see what's wrong with loaded questions please go educate yourself.

quote:
These questions are not the questions I've called you out on.

Which doesn't matter in the slightest.

I've explained why we will use open questions and you are already crapping your pants.

quote:
Here are the questions I asked you to answer, but you backed out like the little coward you are:

Sure, sure.

You are making LOADED QUESTION in which if I answer shows that I agree at least in part with the bullshit you set them up.

At least, don't insist when you are cuaght using logical fallacies to manipulate the debate with your SOPHIST's LOGIC.

quote:
You immediately chickened out with this stupid response:

That's just what I've said, deflecting more on LOADED QUESTIONS.

quote:
I put emphasis on the actual questions by making them bold. The rest of the text summed up your answers and opinions on these matters. Anyone who knows you, knows that I didn't make unjustified assumptions. I've just summed you up. But you backed out like a little coward, instead of defending your stance on things and honor like a man.

I didn't back up.

I asked to face me in a BATTLEZONE and you are bringing EXCUSES and calling me a coward.

The irony is rich ! xD

quote:
But I didn't expect anything else from you. I know you would back out and not answer a single question. So I pointed at the battlezone again and made you a deal where the loser would leave this board forever. Once again you chicked out, stating the following:

Oh really ?

I didn't chicked out.

Once more you are trying to avoid the debate by making it a popularity.

The only thing that will happen is that the judges will vote according to how they like or dislike us instead of voting for our arguments.

That's literally YOUR SECOND EXCUSE TO AVOID FACING ME IN A OPEN DEBATE about SENTRY VS MOLECULE MAN.

quote:
This isn't about the two of us. This is about who is right on the Sentry. If you are right and your arguments are so compelling, then there is nothing for you to fear, right? But no, deep down your delusional mind knows exactly, that you're wrong. And you're scared. Like a little coward. That leads you to do things like this:

I'm scared ?

You are literally pulling out TWO POSTS TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE BZ.

Hilarious ! laughing

quote:
You claim that you want unbiased judges, yet you pick Quanchi122? Someone, who is notorious for giving the Sentry victories over the most powerful entities in all of the comic book universes?

And ?

It is not a Vs Battle. The fight has been done.

No mroe excuses.

FACE ME.

quote:
Now with Quanchi112 I can imagine, that he is saying those things only to troll other users here. That seems to be where he gets his energy and nutrition from. But in the end of the day you never know. All I know is that Quanchi112 is not a good and unbiased judge. But since it suits your narrative, you're perfectly fine with it.

Let's face the reality:

You know that your arguments are weak, at best, and you are incapable to face me in a Battlezone.

You wouldn't bring so much drama at avoiding me and POISONING THE WELL IF YOU WAS SURE OF YOURSELF. laughing out loud

quote:
Then you have also picked judges like CadenceV2, who hasn't been active on these boards in like months or something. So he isn't a credible pick, because he might not giving a damn about all of this and just giving you his vote, because you offered him to touch his peepee.

Woooow that sounds so CHILDISH ! AWESOME ! XD

The fact that he doesn't give a damn is an excellent reason to makes him a judge.

That means he has no bias.

quote:
And I don't even know who Impediment is, but I can imagine his first post here being: "hey guys, you don't knows me, I'm totally not RealityWarper".

Fire away. ask him who he is.

quote:
Another user has already pointed out the ridiculousness of you picking all of the judges so far and even making up the battlezone topics on your own, while actively going against the topics I called you out on.

IT IS A PROPOSITION FFS !

But right away, because you are a childish person, instead of actively contributing to that thread and giving YOUR CONDITIONS so we can have an agreement on some rules, and I've asked you that SEVERAL TIMES.

You still continue to find excuses and calling me a coward when you are the one refusing the challenge...

Speaking about delusons. :lo:l

quote:
These were my original topics, but once again you chicked out:

LOADED QUESTIONS ARE FALLACIOUS.

quote:
For years you've been making ridiculous and stupid claims about the Sentry and I'm calling you out on all of those. But you aren't willing to defend any of your claims. Instead you... everyone can guess it already: you chicken out like a coward.

Go ahead and face me in a battlezone.

You are calling me a coward but you are the one backtracking. laughing out loud

I have posted enough in regular thread so I want to end that debate in a BATTLEZONE.

If you refuse, just recognize it and give up.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:30 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]Then you started talking about... duels or something? Out of nowhere? What?

No. Here is the actual reason what you were trying to say:

At first you wanted a tag-team debate and talked about how I should team up with abhilegend, who I lovingly call Raj. But you know for a fact, that we don't like each other and that hell would freeze sooner than we do anything together (other than fighting to death). Why did you do that? Because in your mind we wouldn't come to an agreement, the battlezone would start and you would call yourself the winner.

I don't give a shit about your relationship with Abhilegend.

You think that you or him matters to me ?

You are dead wrong.

quote:
But I told you that there is no escape for you from this.

Oh really ?

BATTLEZONE ME THEN !

quote:
I told you that I would face you alone and I also gave you the choice to recruit any number of friends to debate against me.

I confirmed that the Battlezone will be just you and me.

Your reading issues are close to become legendary.

quote:
You and your YMCA squad against me. But that didn't come to fruition, now did it? Why not? Because you realized, that no one actually likes you. No one is there for you.

laughing

I think that you should accept that appointment with Dr. Cornelius Worth before it's too late.

You are going way too far with your own narrative, like usual.

Paranoid enough ? laughing

quote:
Then you started getting personal. You didn't attack the Enzeru character, but the man behind that screen name:

Fragile little virgin? Really? I'm not making assumptions about you. Do you want me to attack you personally? Okay. You're in your mid thirties. Actually approaching your forties. Yet you spend most of your time on the internet talking about your delusions about a comic book character and insulting and blocking anyone, who tries to show you how things actually are. And the weirdest thing of all: YOU DEMAND SIX ENTIRE MONTHS FOR THAT!

I did attack your attitude.

You are throwing a lot of bravados but still refusing to face me on this one on one Battlezone.

Yeah, I like comics.

I like wasting time on battle forum.

That amuse me .

I don't care what you or other people think about me.

quote:
What makes you think that any normal person with a life is going to be thinking about this nonsense one month from now?

I don't give a shit but it's a good way to avoid speaking about the Battlezone you are supposed to do against me, right ?

Sooo convenient. ^^

quote:
For me it's one or two posts at the max and then I want to move on already. You're not worth anything more.

It's already in the rules.

You post what you want.

I don't care about your opinion about me.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:38 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
My take on this.

1. You two need to agree on what the question is going to be. None of this 'youre being a pussy! You're scared!!!' stuff.

I agree.

quote:
2. Each of you PM a host who your judges should be. A list of five each. From there, hopefully there will be an overlap of three judges which you can agree on. If you guys want, I can be a host. NOT JUDGING.

This a good idea.

Why not bringing more judges ?

quote:
3. Lol at six months. Ain't nobody got time for that. Two weeks should suffice. Three or four posts each - an opening post, some rebuttal posts, and one summary closing post (NO NEW ARGUMENTS in this last post).

I explained why.

I don't have a lot of time.

Of course it will not take six months but I wanted this to be large.

quote:
That's like 30/40,000 characters. 12 A4 PAGES. If you can't clearly and concisely argue your points in 40,000 characters, one is a bit of a waffly loser, lol.

Ok.

quote:
Have a time limit. I see both of you certainly have enough time every day to blaze at each other, so instead of spreading ten minutes here and there, sit down and do a solid post.

I stay on the 6 months but I will go faster than that.

I don't want to feel obliged to post when I am not supposed to.

Personal life > Battle Forum.

Blazing each other takes little time.

quote:
This is what BZs are all about, having the nous and patience to actually formulate a long, coherent, succint argument.

Yeah.

quote:
Not six months of single lines saying 'no, you', 'no , you' etc etc.

Of course, I've never meant it that way.

A few organized posts only.

Last edited by RealityWarper on May 28th, 2018 at 05:50 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:43 PM
Enzeru

"WAAAAAAAAH ;___; WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ;____; FALLACIES ;____; MULTIVERSAL ;_____; WAAAAAAH ;___; VIRGIN XD ;_____; WAAAAAAAAAH"

I gave you the topics, which are to be discussed. I didn't pick those topics randomly. I picked them from all the times you've spewed out your nonsensical gibberish. That's not up for discussion.
Your first move was to ignore the topics. Your second move was to discredit them. And your third move now is to come up with new topics, which are way too general.

I told you that there is no escape for you from this. If I have to, then I will create the battlezone and list everything you've said over the years. So I'll basically do your work for you. And then I'll make counter-arguments to that stupid nonsense.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 06:25 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

"WAAAAAAAAH ;___; WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ;____; FALLACIES ;____; MULTIVERSAL ;_____; WAAAAAAH ;___; VIRGIN XD ;_____; WAAAAAAAAAH"

I gave you the topics, which are to be discussed. I didn't pick those topics randomly. I picked them from all the times you've spewed out your nonsensical gibberish. That's not up for discussion.
Your first move was to ignore the topics. Your second move was to discredit them. And your third move now is to come up with new topics, which are way too general.

I told you that there is no escape for you from this. If I have to, then I will create the battlezone and list everything you've said over the years. So I'll basically do your work for you. And then I'll make counter-arguments to that stupid nonsense.

Your "topics" are loaded questions.

Not only you are implying bullshit that I've never said straight to misinterpretate things that I've said previously.

Go on and Battlezone me or leave it.

People will understand if you don't want to face me.

You are outmatched. XD

YOUR WHOLE WHINING IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO AVOID THE BATTLEZONE.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND OR GET LOST, KID.

THIS ISN'T HOW A BATTLEZONE WORK.

I MAKE MY ARGUMENTS AND YOU MAKE YOURS.

YOU CAN'T TALK FOR MYSELF.

I AM TIRED OF YOUR WHINING. laughing

Last edited by RealityWarper on May 28th, 2018 at 07:27 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:13 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

ENZERU VERSUS ENZERU BWAHAHAHAHAH !

YOU SOUNDS LIKE A SCHIZOPHRENIC GUY TALKING TO HIMSELF ! laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:18 PM
Enzeru

Okay. I will start soon.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:33 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. I will start soon.

We have to agree on the rules. FIRST.

We have to select the judges. FIRST.

Or you can look like a mentally ill person and go talk to yourself somewhere else. laughing

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:34 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad to notice that you have no balls and do your best to avoid me. laughing

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:37 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

If somehow you grow a pair and find a way to quit your rampant fear of me, go here and I will create the Battlezone with the rules we both agreed on. laughing

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:40 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sooooooooooo much effort to avoid debating me.

You looks like a fish trapped without water to get oxygen. laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:52 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. I will start soon.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:55 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

And your third move now is to come up with new topics, which are way too general.

Absolutely not.

The topic is centered about the fight with Molecule Man.

There is only two open questions to answer for both of us.

The Battlezone will confront two point of views and we will have to answer to the following questions:

1) How powerful are Sentry and Molecule Man ?
2) What was the writer intent behind that fight in Dark Avengers ?

I'm not surprised that a self-called two-bit expert like you put more effort to avoid rather than accepting that Battlezone with the rules we agreed on.

The questions that are aksed are honest and not loaded with bullshit like yours.

You can't handle it. FACT. laughing

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:20 PM
DarkSaint85

Is Enzeru posting and I can't see his posts or something?

Old Post May 28th, 2018 09:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is Enzeru posting and I can't see his posts or something?

No. He left the thread.

All that drama, calling me a coward and he is the one refusing a battlezone.

So much irony XD

Old Post May 28th, 2018 09:14 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

XD

Last edited by RealityWarper on May 28th, 2018 at 09:19 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2018 09:17 PM