KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That was a terrible 'finale'.

...Fu still just kicking back watching these "experiments" play out. That dude is next level haxx.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hit and Jiren assisting Gogeta's kamehameha I thought was cool, but otherwise, yeah. Pretty meh overall.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:30 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Most current blue version of Goku and Vegeta was treated like common flies, against Beerus in latest episode. If Vegeta went evolution, would he stand on equal grounds or it similar to manga panel where Vegeta went complete 100% blue and lost still against Beerus?

I can actually picture Jiren doing the same thing to Goku and company.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2020 03:43 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Since the anime and manga are pretty much separate entities, hard to say, though is reasonable to give Beerus the benefit of a doubt still. Speaking of, was good to see him actually be able to do stuff again (in an anime format) now that I caught up on this, and interesting how the next subplot is basically the Tree of Might on steroids.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 02:15 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What's the deal with the tree thing Fu is using now? Is it feeding on universes, or..?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 03:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
Most current blue version of Goku and Vegeta was treated like common flies, against Beerus in latest episode. If Vegeta went evolution, would he stand on equal grounds or it similar to manga panel where Vegeta went complete 100% blue and lost still against Beerus?

I can actually picture Jiren doing the same thing to Goku and company.

BE Vegeta wouldn't stand a slightest chance against Beerus.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2020 09:56 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
What's the deal with the tree thing Fu is using now? Is it feeding on universes, or..?

Basically, yeah, allowing him to create his own universe.

Since I just remembered this mini-show was a thing again, decided to start catching up on it on youtube again to help get my mind off the Moro shit, beginning from episode 23 and up.

The new powered up & different colored Janemba by ep 25 is where it really takes off, along with the SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta counterparts receiving an energy transfer from the other Z-fighters present during the next ep, giving them a limit break/god ki form. eek!

https://imgur.com/I5CGxXD

https://imgur.com/YQVW0mo

Then they finish off Nu Janemba with super dragon fist together.

Oh, and Blue Vegito > Fu apparently.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2020 10:41 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Now we'll be seeing two Vegito's fighting together (the Blue and SSJ4 one respectively)... Also Z Broly finally making his debut here who I'm surprised wasn't used sooner with all the movie villain fanservice.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2020 02:37 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Classic Broly is going to be stupidly powerful in this.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2020 02:47 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Decided to catch up on this on youtube (a handful of episodes) since I just remembered it was a thing again, and the alternate version of classic Broly that they show is stupid powerful as you would expect, yeah. Turns SSJ4, while the established SSJ4 Vegito and Blue Vegito have to team up on him.

In later episodes, Hearts comes back from the dead (but still dead with a halo above his head) thanks to Demon God Demigra, who is enlisted to save Goku whose on the run from Frieza and Meta Cooler. They fight them both in their golden forms; as Frieza and Cooler get overwhelmed, they get possessed by some dark dragon balls that gives them a powerup. Broly steps back in and interrupts the fight, overwhelming everyone involved at first. The possessor of the dark dragon balls takes them back from Frieza and Cooler, with Broly chasing him off. He is later revealed to be an alternate universe Goku Black in disguise who then fights and overpowers the renewed Goku. Meanwhile Vegeta is facing off against Cumber, who wins after turning ascended SSJB... Vegeta getting something for once even with this is refreshing.

Just how long is this show gonna go on for anyway? Glad a new movie's been confirmed regardless.

Old Post May 14th, 2021 10:39 AM
Jmanghan

Okay, the anime looks... alright.

But is the game any good?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 15th, 2021 01:12 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Catching up on this again (only a couple episodes behind this time), the amount of Ultra Instinct usage has still made me tired of it animation wise. Seeing an alternate version of Black that gained complete mastery over Goku's body was interesting though, as was the Cell cameo.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 03:08 AM
marinadavis
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool movie

If you need help choosing a platform for your online store, then I advise you to pay attention to PrestaShop. There are many modules and themes at this link Module Presta that will help with the integration and configuration of the platform

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 05:04 PM
marinadavis is currently offline Click here to Send marinadavis a Private Message Find more posts by marinadavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WoodCatStudio
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very good soundtrack there!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2022 11:18 AM
WoodCatStudio is currently offline Click here to Send WoodCatStudio a Private Message Find more posts by WoodCatStudio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote