KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

I never said that!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: inthisthread

You said it, I never did.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 12:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Carver has destroyed cd. Cd will never look at Dragonball again without thinking of Carver's bony old women fingers mispelling random words in defense of Dragonball.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 12:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob

"I just have to watch this RAW episode of Doragon Boru Hirozu."

laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 29th, 2018 01:23 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ehh... Will probably youtube the particular matchup fights that interest me, but as far as watching the whole series itself from going just off the trailer, nah.

Everyone that says is terrible though will be watching it 100%, or damn near everyone. stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2018 04:44 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

yea for sure. ^ I mean if the fights are good it might be worth it but even then...I doubt it ha

Old Post May 29th, 2018 01:44 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

I can already see the debates now hahaha. Gonna be a shit show

Old Post May 29th, 2018 01:45 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

xD People will watch it, and then complain how bad it is.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:35 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

This just looks like Toei being Toei and trying to get "dat der Dragonball" money.

I'll treat it with the same indifference as DBS. However since this looks terrible to begin with and not a "bait and switch" like DBS first fifth of its run I don't have any disdain towards it either.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:41 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by One Big Mob
"Son-Galhan, aren't you going to eat your sashima and tempura? I made it just for you on this saturday evening Son-Galhan!"
"I just have to watch this RAW episode of Doragon Boru Hirozu. Then I'll watch Ken Xyro's subbed episode and check out Herms' twitter account. Keep it all in a steam bath until I change into my kimono. Don't give me that face my little Chichi-san, you know I can't help it... see I'm already walking towards the computer!"

laughing

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:50 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Regardless of the quality of this spinoff promotional anime or lack thereof, am liking the new material/ideas it'll give for future versus threads here, the more I think about it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 08:22 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

So, Chi-chi and Galan..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 02:27 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

(please log in to view the image)

Will watch some for this guy I guess, and maybe the SSJ4 stuff. Not sure what else; whatever other fanservice that happens to interest.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:18 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Golden Cooler?!

*gasps*

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

lol this shit is going to have the community enraged

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 08:50 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by TheBadguy
lol this shit is going to have the community enraged

Enraged over what's supposed to be just fun simple fanservice in the form of a promotional anime? Sounds like the Dragon Ball community alright I guess.

I mean if DB Heroes isn't your thing, then there's still the upcoming movie and no doubt other new Dragon Ball content to follow it in the future. This spinoff show will be harmless in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jun 30th, 2018 at 10:22 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 10:18 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

If its good and fun I'm gonna enjoy it.

People try too hard to criticize things, just sit back and give it a chance.

If its garbage we'll have fun with that too, tearing it apart.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:44 AM
TheBadguy

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Enraged over what's supposed to be just fun simple fanservice in the form of a promotional anime? Sounds like the Dragon Ball community alright I guess.

I mean if DB Heroes isn't your thing, then there's still the upcoming movie and no doubt other new Dragon Ball content to follow it in the future. This spinoff show will be harmless in the grand scheme of things.

bingo lol. i watch everything dragonball but just imagine the asshurt thats going to happen when GT characters do something that messes with the perceived tiers.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 03:56 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Wait is this actually just a 10 minute one-shot and not an actual series?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 05:34 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Its definitely not just a one shot, but idk why it was 10 minutes

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:50 AM