KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!

Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
My pick is Dr Strange (Classic)

i'm ok with strange, just none of gear aside from the eye and cloak of course. thumb up

interesting picks thus far btw.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 04:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I'll judge of needed (and contestants are OK with it)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 05:07 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
outside of any flash, speed is open. time manip is always tricksy. i'm open to opinion, or we can do a blanket no time manip. i THINK no time travel heads off some of the big issues, but it can still pose problems. what does everyone think?

Time travel should not be allowed but time manipulation should be at this level.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I vote no to time manipulation.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:06 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I pick Thor Odinson

Also yes, no time manip.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:21 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Looks cool! I can judge

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:47 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

awesome. boks and smurph, thanks much. thumb up

time manip: 1 for, 2 against. i'll abstain and let you collectively decide. need to have slash and pg weigh with regards to it. there decisions settle it.

also, holy PHUKC you guys pick fast!! laughing out loud

i'm still considering. i will switch picks with slash if he already has someone in mind, otherwise i'll likely need at least a day or 2. i LOVE this part ya bastiches so i wanna savor it a little bit. lol

slash feel free to pick if you're ready, i'll take first pick in rd 2. if you want. thumb up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 07:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

ok, ima cap this at 6 people. PLEASE don't f*** anyone over by bailing out. i'm begging you. a single play-in game is no good with 6, so we will have 4 people compete in the first rd and generate 2 people with byes. the 2 winners will advance to play the 2 people with byes in the semis, then a final. i am going to pull rank and give myself a bye sinc that means i'll randomly give one more person a bye and that person is...borg. :up

Just saw that, works for me thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 07:11 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

awesome. boks and smurph, thanks much. thumb up

time manip: 1 for, 2 against. i'll abstain and let you collectively decide. need to have slash and pg weigh with regards to it. there decisions settle it.

also, holy PHUKC you guys pick fast!! laughing out loud

i'm still considering. i will switch picks with slash if he already has someone in mind, otherwise i'll likely need at least a day or 2. i LOVE this part ya bastiches so i wanna savor it a little bit. lol

slash feel free to pick if you're ready, i'll take first pick in rd 2. if you want. thumb up

I also vote for no time manipulation.

I'll wait for you to make your pick. There's no way that I'm giving up my #1 pick spot in the meta section.

Last edited by deathslash on Jul 1st, 2018 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 10:44 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up and thumb up

no time manip.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 01:03 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

k, wanted to try something different that may or may not be a terrible decision. what about pymtron? yay or nay?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 01:39 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

k, wanted to try something different that may or may not be a terrible decision. what about pymtron? yay or nay?
go for it. Does this mean I get to choose now?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:24 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

just want to let the others weigh in one whether they think he'd be legal before i make him official.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:31 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am drafting Superman

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:34 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Doesn't that break the 'non-Flash types' rule?

Besides speed steal, for all intents and purposes it's the same.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:11 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

id's not even in...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 07:10 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

screw it. i'll take firestorm. thumb up

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:00 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ok slash, yur up.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:00 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

screw it. i'll take firestorm. thumb up
Interesting..

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:02 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

got my meat picked too i think...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:16 PM