KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Black Widow

Black Widow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

You didn't watch the Vid so you are Talking out of a Certain hole.

...Its Not a Nice Hole!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 06:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well..This Looks Good!

(please log in to view the image)

yea no need to watch this.. i already know its worthless drivel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 06:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Geeks and Gamers are racist and sexist shits.

Either that or they are geniuses pretending to be racist and sexist to massively boost their views and subscriptions.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 06:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yea no need to watch this.. i already know its worthless drivel

The Same Thing can be said about Brucie too.

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Either that or they are geniuses pretending to be racist and sexist to massively boost their views and subscriptions.

....and Darth Thor Too.

..well not the Genius Part... That CAN NOT Be Said at all.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 07:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

More Vid Proof of what the ACTUAL DIRECTOR of the BW Movie is ACTUALLY Saying...

It is Sad that People like Brucie can't take off their Hate Filled Bias Goggles and just Accept the Facts of Reality.

Poor Little MCU CuckFlake.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 07:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Flyattractor
More Vid Proof of what the ACTUAL DIRECTOR of the BW Movie is ACTUALLY Saying...

It is Sad that People like Brucie can't take off their Hate Filled Bias Goggles and just Accept the Facts of Reality.

Poor Little MCU CuckFlake.

wow moron, thats not video proof.. you are very very gullible

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ignore him.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2019 10:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

As good as the MCU movies can be, I've gotten the distinct impression that they're incredibly over-produced. I honestly don't expect them to go too far in either direction with Black Widow, so I'd be very surprised if it was TLJ levels of insulting.

Ignoring canon isn't in itself a negative (and it's not new, either). It's not like Captain Marvel's gonna get raped by her own son in the MCU, for example. I'm very much in the "wait and see" camp when it comes to this, and I don't consider myself a fan of MCU Black Widow in general.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Aug 6th, 2019 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 01:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Surtur
Still not enthused for this movie. Still feel she is better as a side character.
Why?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 02:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Just wait for those groups to implode eventually they'll **** up and be seen for what they are.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 02:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Like how the MCU will eventually implode as well?

Won't Be a Surprise as seeing who they are putting in charge of their movies.

Its gonna get ugly.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2019 09:51 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 09:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

RED GUARDIAN, BAY-BEE!!! eek!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 10:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I like the white outfit so far, even if we don't see too much of it yet. Though they need to work on their editing. They kind of spoiled what's clearly meant to be a big action set piece a little bit already. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bit at 1:14 appears to follow up the bit from the end of the trailer, so we already know she gets through that whole skydiving obstacle course without issues. They could still change it, of course. Because I noticed that on my first viewing, so you know the rest of the internet will.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 12:49 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Too little, too late. This should have come out years ago.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 09:23 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks good so hopeully it will be

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 09:49 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah it does look good, Possibly on par with Winter Soldier?..have to wait and see.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 12:21 AM
ShadowFyre

I think it looks really good. I hope it does better than captain marvel by actually being good though.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 02:33 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Feels weird having Widow back already, despite it being a prequel, it kind of minimizes her Endgame sacrifice.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 03:32 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They've positioned it fairly well, all things considered. Because a lot of fans are going to be itching for an MCU film after such a long break, and that alone will probably draw a ton of people to this.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 03:38 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote