KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Batwoman

Batwoman
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not really because even if kate is alive to wouldn't make sense for alice to kill her so easily especially since during the first season alice had numerous times to off her and couldn't

Ha, yeah I’m not buying it either. She (Alice) is putting up a good front, but I think she really just wants her sister back.

At least she’s not mellowing in other ways. She’s still certifiable, violent, and quite stabby!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 03:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
Ha, yeah I’m not buying it either. She (Alice) is putting up a good front, but I think she really just wants her sister back.

At least she’s not mellowing in other ways. She’s still certifiable, violent, and quite stabby!

yea which is why it seems alice is on some sort of redeeming arc

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 08:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

seems ryan will have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: x-ray vision

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 08:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^i must’ve missed something...!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 09:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

you did lol

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 09:57 PM
riv6672

This week was the most boring ep. of the season for me.
Hopefully this Safiyah shit will wrap up next week. Do the writers not realize she and the whole island storyline are boring af?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 08:59 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This week was the most boring ep. of the season for me.
Hopefully this Safiyah shit will wrap up next week. Do the writers not realize she and the whole island storyline are boring af?

they'll stretch out safiyah for another 15 episodes lol.. even alice's apparent redemption arc is boring.

so i never knew kryptonite could do that to people lol

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 08:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks to be canned after season 3, but javicia leslie will be in other shows...

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/e...-cancelled.html

Old Post Mar 18th, 2021 03:10 AM
riv6672

looks to be canned after season 3, but javicia leslie will be in other shows...

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/e...-cancelled.html

Honestly that news just makes me want to pull the plug on this show. I prob. will after seeing how they butcher the whole Kate thing this weekend.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 09:27 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Honestly that news just makes me want to pull the plug on this show. I prob. will after seeing how they butcher the whole Kate thing this weekend.

yep

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 07:25 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2021 02:28 AM
Darth Thor

Thank goodness. If only they had the sense to recast her in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2021 09:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thank goodness. If only they had the sense to recast her in the first place.

might be too late as the show might be canned after next season

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2021 10:08 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah and apparently the new Kate still wont be Batwoman.

Lmao though that they will explain why her face has been altered. Just f***ing recast. We will get it!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 09:15 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i agree

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 07:40 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah and apparently the new Kate still wont be Batwoman.

Lmao though that they will explain why her face has been altered. Just f***ing recast. We will get it!

Seriously what are these ppl smoking?
^^^All they had to do was recast the Kate Kane character, which they’re doing anyway, and move on.
No. One. Would. Have. Cared.

Why?

Because. It’s. Been. Done. Hundreds. Of. Times.

Instead we’ve had to endure this convoluted shitstorm of a season which has effectively served to put a cancellation date on the series.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ho...-kate-kane-role

^^^I’ve been reading articles re: this since the news first broke. Caroline Dries has consistently sounded like someone high on weed who swears they’re making really great points, but is instead just talking in half assed circles.

Recasting the character wouldnt have been burying their gays. Casting a black person as a totally new character wasnt needed in any way shape or form and no one was lobbying for it to happen after Ruby Rose announced her departure.

The truth is, she ( Caroline Dries) ****ed up.
She needlessly complicated a very simple fix to a situation other TV shows have dealt w. for decades. The earliest i can remember is Darren on Bewitched, but i’m willing to bet it happened before that.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 09:31 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Seriously what are these ppl smoking?
^^^All they had to do was recast the Kate Kane character, which they’re doing anyway, and move on.
No. One. Would. Have. Cared.

Why?

Because. It’s. Been. Done. Hundreds. Of. Times.

Instead we’ve had to endure this convoluted shitstorm of a season which has effectively served to put a cancellation date on the series.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ho...-kate-kane-role

^^^I’ve been reading articles re: this since the news first broke. Caroline Dries has consistently sounded like someone high on weed who swears they’re making really great points, but is instead just talking in half assed circles.

Recasting the character wouldnt have been burying their gays. Casting a black person as a totally new character wasnt needed in any way shape or form and no one was lobbying for it to happen after Ruby Rose announced her departure.

The truth is, she ( Caroline Dries) ****ed up.
She needlessly complicated a very simple fix to a situation other TV shows have dealt w. for decades. The earliest i can remember is Darren on Bewitched, but i’m willing to bet it happened before that.

PREACH

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 07:53 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

robin givens joins season 3 as series regular...

https://deadline.com/2021/07/batwom...lar-1234786886/

Old Post Jul 6th, 2021 07:36 PM
riv6672

I actually dropped this show right about the time Black Mask and Kate kidnapped Alice. I just got bored and it was a chore getting through an ep.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 09:34 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

robin givens joins season 3 as series regular...

https://deadline.com/2021/07/batwom...lar-1234786886/

So am I the only one thinking the child she lost is Ryan?

I mean Ryan thought her mom died in childbirth so a natural extension is that they were BOTH decieved

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 03:43 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote