KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Batwoman

Batwoman
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

...I like Nora.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 31st, 2019 12:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^She had it coming.
J/k i liked her too. And she was easy on the eyes.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 03:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
...I like Nora.

Same. Found that sad. And wasnt expecting that at all.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 08:15 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I kinda was. Thawne’s final knife twist/ace to play.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 09:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Thawne was actually fond of Nora though.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:07 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Which made it even...Thawne-ier? Thats a verb now!

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:36 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by riv6672
Which made it even...Thawne-ier? Thats a verb now!

Yep.

Plus, she had a way out, and he told Barry that. He couldn't know she'd have a bizarre (Irrational?) attack of conscience.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 03:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm digging the show so far.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 12:43 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i like what i've seen

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 03:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Wooden acting. The main character is pretty hard to sympathize with, because she doesn't seem to emote at all, and just goes all Frank Castle to Micro on everyone, for no real reason.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 01:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave it a chance.

Now...which tool would be best suited to gouging my eyes out? Hmm

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 02:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, this had literally every trope and kind of flaws I predicted after I saw the trailer for this, pretty much part for part. Makes Black Lightning and the rough start it had with its pilot (before the show got better) look like a masterpiece by comparison.

Even the preview for the next episode when she was interrogating that guy was cringe. "I thought you were Batman", "You wish". So wooden.

Was planning to really only watch the pilot episode regardless to give it a chance and/or confirm for myself how bad it was, but haven't been so glad to jump ship from a show so quick in a long time.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 11:04 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It wasn’t as awful as i’d Imagined. This is also the first time i’ve ever found Ruby Rose cute.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 03:17 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

She seemed better in John Wick chapter 2 and other stuff. Feel kinda bad for anyone whose first impression of her is this show.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 12:09 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

She was great In JW2
But really bland here

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 12:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I thought the pilot was ok. Its more interesting than Flash and Supergirl to me right now.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 04:05 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’m giving it a shot at least until after Crisis crossover.
As long as this doesn’t get bogged down by things I consider boring (like Arrow, that almost collapsed under its own weight several times) i’ll keep watching.

So probably till after the Crisis crossover. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 09:38 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rotten tomatoes critic score: 72%

Audience score: 10%

Legit laughed out loud.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 05:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ That’s gotta be Trolls voting it down without even seeing it!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ That’s gotta be Trolls voting it down without even seeing it!

Usually the case

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote