KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » English Premier League

English Premier League
Started by: samhain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

That might be the worst first half performance by Utd I have ever seen, and that includes the time they wore that famous grey kit against Southampton.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 06:41 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Either pogba or mourinho has to go. I'd find it funny if they both left.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 09:25 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I honestly wouldn't be too disappointed if Pogba left too. He's been far too inconsistent, and while I would like to think he and guys like Sanchez would improve under a new manager, I'm not holding my breath for either of them to be the world beaters they were, or were once considered to be.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 12:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I reckon Mourinho will be gone before Pogba, they may both eventually go but I don't see them selling him in January and I doubt Jose will last the season, they're most likely thinking about getting a new boss and see if he can get the best out of Pogba and the rest before seeing what Pogba wants during the summer.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 11:25 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Liverpool V Man City today. Huge game. Actually don't mind if Liverpool lose as long as it's a pulsating game. Although I'd prefer it to be a poor game that Liverpool win.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 11:01 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Liverpool V Man City today. Huge game. Actually don't mind if Liverpool lose as long as it's a pulsating game. Although I'd prefer it to be a poor game that Liverpool win.
you must've jinxed it

It wasn't really boring but did expect at least one goal. Have to laugh at Mahrez missing another pen

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 11:36 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by walshy
you must've jinxed it

LOL yeah, both teams actually kind of sent out a better statement than if the game was 5-5. They can both turn around and say that they're good enough to stop the other team from scoring, there wont be many teams who can reduce City and Liverpool to a couple of shots on target.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 01:07 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Derby Day today. Chelsea v. Fulham, Arsenal v. Spurs and of course Liverpool v. Everton. Off to load up on food and rum for all this.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 11:12 AM
Insane Titan

As a Liverpool fan, gotta say we was lucky to beat Everton. They at LEAST deserved a point.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:10 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, they did deserve a point if I'm being honest, anytime a game is that tight though it can just take one moment and the game is over. Mane would have had a hat-trick on another day, although you could argue that Walcott could have got himself a brace as well. Everton played well and it was a decent game of footy which needed a bit of drama or something noteworthy, fortunately for us it went our way.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 11:31 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Much as I hate Arsenal, the changes going on there are exciting.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 01:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Much as I hate Arsenal, the changes going on there are exciting.

Agreed, think people made too big a deal out of the fact they lost their first 2 games, considering it was Man City and Chelsea. Emery appears to have done some good business under the radar as well which has allowed those lads to settle in easier, seems to be getting his style and message across quite quickly.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 01:44 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Also noticed that this current Tottenham team is getting a bit arrogant. Ever since they and Leicester battled it out for the title 3 years ago, they have a tendency to get a bit full of themselves at times. Still not as arrogant as past Arsenal teams though.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 01:48 PM
Insane Titan

Agree on the Arsenal points , going forward they look great. Still everyone is playing for second place behind Man City.

@putinbot, who do you support mate ?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 02:00 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Agree on the Arsenal points , going forward they look great. Still everyone is playing for second place behind Man City.

@putinbot, who do you support mate ?
I am a South East London boy, I could have supported Palace like my mum, Charlton like my uncle but my dad took me to the Den and I have followed Millwall ever since. What a mug I am.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 10:56 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Agreed, think people made too big a deal out of the fact they lost their first 2 games, considering it was Man City and Chelsea. Emery appears to have done some good business under the radar as well which has allowed those lads to settle in easier, seems to be getting his style and message across quite quickly.
good analysis Sam.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 10:58 AM
Insane Titan

I am a South East London boy, I could have supported Palace like my mum, Charlton like my uncle but my dad took me to the Den and I have followed Millwall ever since. What a mug I am.
Had a few “scuffles” lol with Millwall fans when I used to go watch Hull city. Good set of lads though.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 10:18 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Went to the Millwall-Liverpool cup game back in 2003 or 2004. The one where the seats were getting ripped up, don't remember it spilling out onto the streets or pubs afterwards though, it was a decent atmosphere.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 01:44 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

@IT and Sam, the last time I was present to be truly embarrassed by my Millwall brothers was in Cardiff in the late 90's, the city got wrecked.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 07:49 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

@IT and Sam, the last time I was present to be truly embarrassed by my Millwall brothers was in Cardiff in the late 90's, the city got wrecked.

Grew up in the Stanley Park area of Liverpool, right between Anfield and Goodison park during the '80s, me and my friends wouldn't even be allowed out of the house on match days when certain teams were in town, West Ham and Leeds in particular. Glad things have calmed down a lot since those days. You still get lots of aggression whenever a smaller European team is visiting, fans of mid-table Italian teams mostly, they're psychos.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 03:00 AM