KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.

Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

=Fly

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:42 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

= Pootybutt.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
= Fly in his usual triggered and delusional state

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:54 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

= Pootybutt doin the House Boy with out consent.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:04 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just a bunch of Lying Lefties at it again.

Or in Other Words to QUOTE some one else...

"BINGO"!
Originally posted by Surtur
And left leaning cultists think Russia is the boogeyman hiding behind every corner.

smile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 07:44 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
By watching you guys collapse as the obvious truth comes out over time and the people who compromised western democracy by turning you fools into racist, democracy loathing shills for Putin are bought to task.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2022 09:34 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

"doin' the house boy"

I get it, he lives in Africa! And gays are lesser beings! Like blacks!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2022 02:18 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Trump broke no one, watch the upcoming elections and weep. People see him and the likes of you as what you are.
right as usual!

Old Post May 9th, 2022 03:37 PM
cdtm

What did Trump actually do?

Like, at all?

You can hate on him for his words, but aside from unproven connections to Russia and a "coup", has he actually done anything objectively evil?

Because putting a guy on the bench who opposed Roe vs Wade isn't actually evil, hate to tell you. Being pro life isn't evil.

It's simply the opposite of what you believe, which is how disagreement works.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 9th, 2022 04:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being ineffective as a president is a crime in itself.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2022 04:46 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm

Like, at all?

You can hate on him for his words, but aside from unproven connections to Russia and a "coup", has he actually done anything objectively evil?

Because putting a guy on the bench who opposed Roe vs Wade isn't actually evil, hate to tell you. Being pro life isn't evil.

You preferring vanilla ice cream over me preferring chocolate ice cream (or vice versa) is a harmless disagreement.

People having a belief that would stripe the rights of the majority of Americans isn't a harmless disagreement.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 9th, 2022 at 04:58 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2022 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
right as usual!

They tried so hard those four years.

Old Post May 9th, 2022 04:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Like, at all?

Mr error, I didn't answer your question, he used rhetoric that increased violence against, Latinos, Muslims and Asians. He completely dismissed that climate change is an issue affecting all of us and rolled back climate change initiatives. He knowingly downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic, claiming it was a hoax. He separated children from their parents as a "f**k you" deterrent, some parents never saw their children again. He tried to over turn a legal election and then instigated an insurrection, no amount of you Trumpers denying this will make it go away. The list goes on.

Old Post May 9th, 2022 05:20 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Robtard
You preferring vanilla ice cream over me preferring chocolate ice cream (or vice versa) is a harmless disagreement.

People having a belief that would stripe the rights of the majority of Americans isn't a harmless disagreement.

That's just it though Rob.

You say I'm evil for forcing a woman against her autonomy. I say you're evil because the aborted person doesn't get a say, while 9 times out of 10 the woman does.

If I'm being 100% honest and a not trying to wind you up, I see it as something that could as easily happened to me or you, and abortion. If I or you was smothered in a crib as an infant, or if we were aborted in the womb, how is that any different to us?

I don't think it is. Honestly. I just don't.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 9th, 2022 05:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Like, at all?

You mean besides asking a hostile foreign government on live TV to hack his political opponents?

Old Post May 9th, 2022 06:32 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's just it though Rob.

You say I'm evil for forcing a woman against her autonomy. I say you're evil because the aborted person doesn't get a say, while 9 times out of 10 the woman does.

If I'm being 100% honest and a not trying to wind you up, I see it as something that could as easily happened to me or you, and abortion. If I or you was smothered in a crib as an infant, or if we were aborted in the womb, how is that any different to us?

I don't think it is. Honestly. I just don't.

Except you're the the one using the word "evil", I'm not.

It's authoritarianism, it's what the Right is in America now more than ever. They'll whinge and compare mask mandates during a pandemic to the loss of real freedom and even the Holocaust, but see nothing wrong with robbing women of their body autonomy, because their feelings are more important than science.

What are you babbling about there.

Old Post May 9th, 2022 07:04 PM