KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.

Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

It's literally what you said, sporto.

"I know you'll flip out over this, but isn't it possible Trump was merely mistaken instead of lying?" -Surtur

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It's literally what you said, sporto.

"I know you'll flip out over this, but isn't it possible Trump was merely mistaken instead of lying?" -Surtur

^same guy who whines about lying...is lying lol.

Good trolling thumb up

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Can't spell Liberal with out the word Liar, or Lieftist with out Lie!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
^same guy who whines about lying...is lying lol.

Good trolling thumb up
That literally was a direct copy/paste off what you said, sport.

You just can't help yourself anymore it seems, lying is all you're capable of, like your orange god Trump.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just can't help yourself anymore it seems, lying is all you're capable of, like your orange god Trump.
Fly and Surt sitting in a tree... The Bigot Tree!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO it's like you can't help yourself.

Trump doesn't lie, he's just "mistaken" when he says an untruth smile

^This is a general statement kiddo. It is not at all what I said.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's a general 'truth' you hold as you've shown the same behavior over and over, sporto:

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a general 'truth' you hold as you've shown the same behavior over and over, sporto:

LOL! "It's literally what you said".

*10 minutes later*

"It's a general truth".

Just can't make this stuff up, thumb up

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:52 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Surtur
Russia has been pulling this kind of shit for decades so I'm confused at why democrats laughed and laughed at Mitt Romney over his thoughts on Russia and how they are a threat.

Cause it finally bit them in the ass.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:53 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Cause it finally bit them in the ass.

Which makes them seem kinda like pieces of shit since they only care about Russia cuz they wrongly believe Putin gave Trump the election.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The copy/paste was literally what you said, sporto.

The general truth is how you nigh always find ways to excuse Trump's lies: he didn't lie, he was "mistaken" or being "bombastic" or "trolling" or "talking shit" etc.

Keep lying, keep spinning, keep cucking for Trump.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fact, If Surtur had a GF and I banged her he would dump her for kissing me, but if I just banged her, he would sit and watch. A cuck he acts and a cuck he is.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The copy/paste was literally what you said, sporto.

The general truth is how you nigh always find ways to excuse Trump's lies: he didn't lie, he was "mistaken" or being "bombastic" or "trolling" or "talking shit" etc.

Keep lying, keep spinning, keep cucking for Trump.

The copy and paste was. Your interpretation of it was not at all literally what I said.

Just stop.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:28 PM
SamZED

The whole Trump wanting to gell along with Putin came from his ego and a bad interview translation.

Originally Trump praised Putin for calling him "bright" in an interview, which Putin never did. It all started from that mistake.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 06:53 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, I was wrong. These f*ckers can defy the laws of physics! These boogeymen are too powerful.

Russia's Alleged Skripal 'Assassins' Caught Breaking The Laws Of Physics

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:52 PM
readyforher
Restricted

Account Restricted

cw: discussion of racism, genocide, socialized normal english diction

i find your use of the term "west" to be incredibly imperialistic and heteronormative as it assumes that the west is a real or superior culture/race and not a social construct created by western imperialists. "honesty" too is frequently used to marginalized and stereotype PoC as less trustworthy

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 02:44 PM
readyforher is currently offline Click here to Send readyforher a Private Message Find more posts by readyforher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zerohedge... cool story bra!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:58 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Re: thread -- Imagine the depth of my surprise.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 04:04 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by readyforher
cw: discussion of racism, genocide, socialized normal english diction

i find your use of the term "west" to be incredibly imperialistic and heteronormative as it assumes that the west is a real or superior culture/race and not a social construct created by western imperialists. "honesty" too is frequently used to marginalized and stereotype PoC as less trustworthy
Kurk you silly Sod

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 04:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Zerohedge... cool story bra!

Well you can read the story. They have photographic evidence...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 04:50 PM