KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Amazing.....?Why? 22222

Amazing.....?Why? 22222
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

@surtur While I do prefer Jesus over Muhammad (pbuh) if you have to make the comparison here, but must you follow me into every thread and section? Just weird, kid.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 08:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
@surtur While I do prefer Jesus over Muhammad (pbuh) if you have to make the comparison here, but must you follow me into every thread and section? Just weird, kid.

Nobody follows you into every thread and thread section kiddo. Cut the victimhood act.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yet here you are piping in and commenting to everything I say, even when my post isn't directed at you/has nothing to do with you. Just weird. Flattering, but weird.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 07:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet here you are piping in and commenting to everything I say, even when my post isn't directed at you/has nothing to do with you. Just weird. Flattering, but weird.

Two things:

1-I don't follow you around and pipe in on everything you have to say. Just taking 60 seconds to look at your posting history in the past 24 hours I see several topics you'e been in that I've never posted in at all. On top of that there are also multiple topics that, while yes I've posted in before, you've posted in lately without me responding to you at all

2-You frequently respond to posts I make that were not directed at you and had nothing to do with you

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 07:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Jesus and Mohammad, where you just sitting here waiting for me to post!? Seems like it. Weird.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 07:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus and Mohammad, where you just sitting here waiting for me to post!? Seems like it. Weird.

If I was just sitting there waiting for you to post it wouldn't have taken me nearly an hour to respond to your comment about Jesus. You're gonna have to do better.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 07:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Was referring to my second post above, obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 08:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was referring to my second post above, obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You need to know how this board works. Posting in here, if viewing the forums main page, will show up as the latest post made in the GDF.

Given how you were triggered before I guessed, correctly, that any further responses here would be aimed at me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:01 PM
Flyattractor

Yes. Surt You just are That Amazing!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You need to know how this board works. Posting in here, if viewing the forums main page, will show up as the latest post made in the GDF.

Given how you were triggered before I guessed, correctly, that any further responses here would be aimed at me.

My reply was to MythLord, hence me quoting him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My reply was to MythLord, hence me quoting him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lol what a weasel. You just said you were referring to your second post on this page. You're not responding to Mythlord there.

I was able to respond quickly to your 2nd post on this page cuz I *knew* it would be aimed at me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Two different discussions; you're conflating them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 10:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two different discussions; you're conflating them roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, you're still being a weasel lol.

Fact: nobody is following you around

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 04:49 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur, you are so weird.]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 03:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What a weirdo.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 09:10 PM
eninn

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 652:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

Maher Zain - Ya Nabi Salam Alayka (Arabic) | ماهر زين - يا نبي سلام ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSekDSI1Zdc

محاضرة ( القرآن هل يجب قراءته بفهم؟wink - ذاكر نايك مترجم 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePf2heYl8I

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 09:09 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 06:03 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:39 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Shia cleric calling out the Sunnis. It's on!

The whole anal-semen-worm-disease bit was hilarious. That whole thing is a gem, actually. Thank you for that, AG

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:58 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

He cannot calm down unless he is penetrated again and again, and again, and again, and again... <trails off wistfully>

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 12:53 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote