KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Amazing.....?Why? 22222

Amazing.....?Why? 22222
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

allah is the creator and maker of all human beings

This is a denial and a certain vanity

\\\

أبي لا يسمح لي بارتداء الحجاب ماذا أفعل ؟ hijab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVX8Y8ArDqA&t=3s

كيف ينبغي لنا الاستفادة من حياتنا ذاكر نايك مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sck13ywMgmI&t=90s

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 07:55 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eninn

Prove it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 05:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here we go...

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 07:55 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he created Hitler. Wow.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Peace be upon you

In the beginning
Anything in this world
Each cause, the reason behind it. it should be no reason for the existence of all things.
Such as
- The chair is made by carpenter
The chair is not set up its own
- The wedding dress
did not Consists not alone
There Sewing
And so on
The same story with Adam peace be upon him first of creation and the first humans
Adam did not created him self
he was not have father-mother
Where did he came?
It is here
Make sure that
God Almighty Creator of all things

so

God
Right
The Merciful
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
One
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
God
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran

(255) Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

God instructs the people in this world
Physical evidence to indicate the presence

God says in the Quran
60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water) . Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."

see here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQd6Y5OmoI

allah guided you

I am always with you for any question

The Bible is clear that God is unseen and is not a man: for no one may see me and live. [Exodus 33:20], God is not a man [Numbers 23:19].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0RtDnd5890

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Yes, my dear brother

A lot of people believe in one God
But the wrong road away from the prophets and messengers and divine legislation

Take worship idols
Mainly
But they pretend to worship God
Such as the Buddha

God spoke to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Heavenly journey
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
he saw the God Almighty
But light - the light
No one can see God in this world
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(1) By the star when it descends
(2) Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred
(3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed
(5) Taught to him by one intense in strength (6) One of soundness. And he rose to [his] true for
(7) While he was in the higher [part of the] horizon
(8) Then he approached and descende
(9) And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer
(10) And he revealed to His Servant what he revealed
(11) The heart did not lie [about] what it saw
(12) So will you dispute with him over what he saw
(13) And he certainly saw him in another descen
(14) At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary
(15) Near it is the Garden of Refuge
(16) When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it]
(17) The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit]
(18) He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord

2=Prophet Moses, peace be upon him
also wanted to see God

(143) And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [ Allah ] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."
Exodus 33

33:20 But he added, “You cannot see my face, for no one can see me and live.”

3=These are all evidence of the physical universe to denote the belief in the oneness of God
Look at; the sky - the earth - mountains - sea - river - the planets - galaxies - Death
Do not confuse yourself
Enough to look at your body
Who is the creator?
God created man on the ground
To the reconstruction of the ground and walk on the straight path

Example
You remember me
Abraham peace be upon him
allah said In the Holy Qur'an

(74) And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said to his father Azar, "Do you take idols as deities? Indeed, I see you and your people to be in manifest error."
(75) And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith]
(76) So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear."
(77) And when he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray."
(78) And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah .
(79) Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah ."

allah guided you

\\\\

It is important in this

There are unjust
And oppressed

allah is innocent from the evil deeds of people

allah did not command the people to steal or commit adultery or kill innocent people or drink wine

On the contrary,
allah put laws and stiff penalties for those outrageous acts
In monotheistic religions

The same principles and sanctions

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 12:10 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Scientists have been able to explain the phenomenon of twilight, which remained unknown for centuries. When sunlight falls on the Earth's atmosphere, they penetrate the small ice crystals in the atmosphere like a glass prism decomposes light through it to the seven colors of the spectrum.

The image that we're talking about is the wonderful view usually lasts for an hour and extends for several kilometers in the sky. This is a phenomenon unique to Earth.

The phenomenon of aurora borealis is caused by complex processes. The sun throws millions of tons of solar flares, and when the magnetic field is strong due to the explosions to the Earth's atmosphere, it interacts with the magnetic field of the Earth and is dissipated at the poles, and occurs as a result of the aurora borealis, a masterpiece of cosmic phenomena, and the verse bear witness to the grandeur and creativity of the Creator trend that and exalted.

Photo taken at the North Pole and note the bright colors of the aurora, Glory creator of these creatures!

Scientists have discovered that the Sun launches a wind storm up to the limits of the earth and mercy, but God did not allow for this wind that is approaching us, so it has saved our land, a magnetic cover tightly surrounds the Earth in all its aspects, and the lines off the poles and back to the poles.
The mission of this magnetic field is snapped up the solar wind and waste burning and interact with them and burned, leading to glare the outer part of the atmosphere to see this wonderful picture.

A picture see the land and how off the poles magnetic field lines, which is the right shield tightly preserve the land, this casing is a part of heaven, which referred to the Koran, saying the Almighty: (f 32. And We have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded . Yet they turn away from its signs (ie sun, moon, winds, clouds, etc.).) [Prophets: 32].

Great picture of the phenomenon of aurora borealis, and see the bright colors, especially green which distinguishes this phenomenon from the other.

Almighty says: (16. So I swear by the afterglow of sunset;
17. And by the night and whatever it gathers in its darkness;
18. And by the moon when it is at the full,
19. You shall certainly travel from stage to stage (in this life and in the Hereafter).
20. What is the matter with them, that they believe not?
21. And when the Qur'an is recited to them, they fall not prostrate,
22. Nay, (on the contrary), those who disbelieve, belie (Prophet Muhammad () and whatever he brought, ie this Qur'an and Islamic Monotheism, etc.).
23. And Allah knows best what they gather (of good and bad deeds),
24. So announce to them a painful torment.
25. Save those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them is a reward that will never come to an end (ie Paradise).
) [Split: 16-25].

فتاة تسأل اومن ان الله واحد و ان عيسى ليس ابن الله | يوشع ايفانز مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr6Wzad7X8o&t=12s

صورتي على الفيس حلال ام حرام؟ الشيخ Haitham al-Haddad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYE_Owevp9M&t=17s

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 12:10 PM
eninn

15 of shaban
qibla change in islam
At the beginning of it
Alqiblah in the past in the direction of Jerusalem (qibla prophets and messengers, including the Jews)
But
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him wanted Alqibla In the direction of Kaaba
Wants it and feels it
Raises his head to the sky and look without saying anything
So
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(144) We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-īar m. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

This is from allah
Transformation of all Muslims in the direction of the Kaaba immediately
This demonstrates the obedience of slaves to allah

Allah's Apostle prayed facing Baitul-Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months but he loved to face the Ka'ba (at Mecca) so Allah revealed: "Verily, We have seen the turning of your face to the heaven!" (2:144) So the Prophet faced the Ka'ba and the fools amongst the people namely "the Jews" said, "What has turned them from their Qibla (Bait-ul-Maqdis) which they formerly observed"" (Allah revealed): "Say: 'To Allah belongs the East and the West. He guides whom he will to a straight path'." (2:142) A man prayed with the Prophet (facing the Ka'ba) and went out. He saw some of the Ansar praying the 'Asr prayer with their faces towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, he said, "I bear witness that I prayed with Allah's Apostle facing the Ka'ba." So all the people turned their faces towards the Ka'ba.

Note that it says for 16 or 17 months (not 13 years or so when Islam was propagated). This was the second year of the prophet in Madina (2nd Hiji). This would mean the Masj-al-Aqsa qibla was specifically made Qibla in Madina after the prophet migrated

▶ القرآن هو المعجزة و دليل النبوة للدكتور ذاكر نايك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJlP0GNGKOk

▶ بشرى مجيء النبي محمد في كتب الديانات السابقة لذاكر نايك - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzvdSwXysR8

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 02:11 PM
eninn

\\\
The milk is more food integrated found on the surface of the earth as it was designed to be food for all births of animals mammals (cows and goats and sheep) and humans, and thus it provides adequate amounts of food, however, the milk is poor in vitamin C and iron, However, children born in their bodies and the amount of iron and vitamin C to last them several weeks.

And what surprising that the elements of milk food to be ready to digest the situation is not lost them during the absorption in the intestine but very little, and milk is not a useful food for children, but food is great each generation [].

And has been proven that the milk completed the food from the biological standpoint, although it lacks a few of the nutrients, but although this is better than any food solo single; and there is no other foodstuff can be compared with the milk in terms of nutritional value is high,

and that because it contains essential nutrients which are not indispensable human body in all stages of its growth and evolution of proteins,
carbohydrates and sugars, fats, minerals and vitamins; and milk provide the human body a very wide range of these elements and nutrients vital important.:

Chapter# 9, Book 23, Number 4983:
Abu Bakr Siddiq reported: As we went along with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) from Mecca to Medina, we passed by a shepherd and Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) was feeling thirsty. He (Abu Bakr Siddiq) said: I milked for him a small quantity of milk (from his goat) and brought it to him (the Holy Prophet), and he drank it and I was very happy.

Book 23, Number 4984:
Al-Bara’ reported: When Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) went forth from Mecca to Medina, Suraqa b. Malik b. Ju’shum pursued him. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) invoked curse upon him, and his horse sank (in the desert). He (Suraqa) said: (Allah’s Messenger), invoke blessings for me and I will do no harm to you. He (the Holy Prophet) then supplicated Allah. (At that time) he (the Holy Prophet) felt thirsty, and they happened to pass by a shepherd. Abu Bakr Siddiq said: I took hold of a bowl and milked some milk into it for Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and gave it to him. He drank it and I was pleased.

Book 23, Number 4985:
Abu Huraira reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) was presented two cups at Bait al-Maqdis on the night of Heavenly Journey, one containing wine and the other containing milk. He looked at both of them, and be took the one containing milk, whereupon Gabriel (peace be upon him) said: Praise is due to Allah Who guided you to the true nature; had you taken the one containing wine, Your Umma would have gone astray.

منصور و اسئلة فتاة مسيحية عن المساواة فى الاسلام ركن المتحدثين مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0HptNgAU8

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:26 AM
eninn

ركن المتحدثين الداعية محمد حجاب و زائرين فى الهايد بارك مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEcLgX8EL4E&t=16s

أعظم قوة! حورا رائع بين محمد حجاب وشاب بريطاني في قمة الأدب
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxz8g2bxJJU

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 04:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did Allah create Hitler?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 05:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Surtur
Why did Allah create Hitler?

He hated Jews.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 05:27 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
He hated Jews.

Why did he create Jews?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 07:07 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Haha.. is this official doctrine, eninn?

Academic claims on Kuwaiti television that gay men have an 'anal worm that feeds on semen

And it can be cured with suppositories! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 11:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Surtur
Why did he create Jews?
To justify creating Hitler.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 05:41 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Allah almighty told us in the Qur'an about the civilization of "Thamūd", the people of this civilization did transgress beyond bounds in the lands so that Allah almighty had destroyed them.

The main characteristic of this civilization is building houses in mountains as it was really an amazing technique of building in the Arab land,

the Qur'an told us about the people of "Thamūd" in an accurate description and how they build these buildings.

Allah says about the people of "Thamūd": (And to Thamūd (people, we sent) their brother Sālih. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilāh (God) but Him. (Lā ilāha illallāh : none has the right to be worshipped but Allah). Indeed there has come to you a clear sign (the miracle of the coming out of a huge she-camel from the midst of a rock) from your Lord. This she-camel of Allah is a sign unto you; so you leave her to graze in Allah's earth, and touch her not with harm, lest a painful torment should seize you * And remember when He made you successors after 'Ād (people) and gave you habitations in the land, you build for yourselves palaces in plains, and carve out homes in the mountains. So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allah, and do not go about making mischief on the earth. ") (Sūrat Al-A ' rāf-verse 73-74).

Also He almighty says in another verse: (Thamūd (people) belied the Messengers * when their brother Sālih said to them: "Will you not fear Allah and obey Him? *" I am a trustworthy Messenger to you * "So fear Allah, keep your duty to Him, and obey me * "No reward do I ask of you for it (my Message of Islamic Monotheism); my reward is only from the Lord of the 'Ālamīn (mankind, jinn and all that exists) *" Will you be left secure in that which you have here? * "In gardens and springs * And green crops (fields) and date-palms with soft spadix *" And you hew out in the mountains, houses with great skill * "So fear Allah, keep your duty to Him, and obey me * "And follow not the command of Al-Musrifūn [ie their chiefs: leaders who were polytheists, criminals and sinners] *" Who make mischief in the land, and reform not. " ) (Sūrat Ash-Shu'arā-verse 141-152).

"And carve out homes in the mountains"

There are many historical miracles in the Qur'an as Allah almighty told us about some historical events which ...

There are many historical miracles in the Qur'an as Allah almighty told us about some historical events which were discovered lately and no one at the time of the descending of the Qur'an had got any knowledge about it ................... .

Finally, we say that these texts are clear evidence that there is a historical miracle in the Qur'an.

شاب يسال ذاكر نايك لماذا نقلد النبي محمد | مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ler...cONok0jP0bQSLks
منصور و فتاة مسيحية l ركن المتحدثين l هايد بارك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5FEmGRxHwA

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 11:11 AM
eninn

A new scientific research verified that germs are extensively found in the human skin and they live and multiply permanently. Some of these germs are beneficial; others are harmful and must be eliminated. This news was released by BBC, we shall review and comment on it, show how to read this news faithfully and what benefits we shall gain as Muslims.

We might realize why Allah, the Almighty ordered us with ablution

A new study conducted by a team of researchers from University of Colorado at Boulder in USA discovered that the hand palms of women have wide spectrum of different germs comparing to the hand palms of men and that the hands of human beings attract large numbers of bacteria much more than what was used before. Moreover, added that a total of 150 kinds of germs and microorganisms live on the hand palms of the normal person in both men and women.

Dr. Noa Ferrer, the head of the research team of the study, said that mere knowledge of the number of bacteria detected in the hand palms of the participants is surprising. Also the bacterial diversity found on the palms of the participated women is not of less importance. This study detected and identified more than 4700 different kind of germs living on 102 hand palm of people participated in the study. Only five kinds of the detected bacteria were found in 51 participants.

Electronic microscope magnified photo for germs on the hand palm, Dr. Ferer said that the study had concluded that washing hands had only sheer simple effect on bacterial diversity between palms of men and women participated in the study. A group of germs showed the ability to be removed from hands whereas other group showed the opposite and remained stuck into the skin. However, it should be noted that washing hands using antibacterial detergents stays the effective way in killing germs in both gender as long as these detergents specifically target the harmful bacteria which reduce risks of disease incidence.

Another search results published in the British Medical Journal, verified through revision of 51 studies that washing hands is the effective way, at the individual level, in preventing the spread of viruses of respiratory tract and they are even more effective when taken at the same time .

Another study published by Cochrane Library magazine had revealed that washing hands using water and soap only is a simple and effective method for preventing the spread of reparatory tract viruses starting from daily cold viruses up to the fatal kinds which lead to epidemics prevalence.

The study viewed that the diversity percentage on the hand palm is three times higher than that on fingers and wrist; it also seems to be higher than the percentage of bacteria present in the mouth and large intestine. Dr. Ferer confirms that "we know that the bacteria linked skin is likely to have more impact in our health than other skin but actually we do not know how can these bacterial clusters affect the health of the skin itself and whether certain types of bacteria are more useful than others.

What benefits can we obtain from this study?

1. Washing hands is essential to get rid of some types of germs, noting that there are types of germs that are beneficial to the human being. So, have ablution several times a day permits removal of large number of germs and what remains will be beneficial to the man because Allah, all praises to Him, chose a natural system for protecting us by creating useful and harmful bacteria. In another search, the scientists verified that merely washing hands several times daily contribute in removal of many harmful germs from the skin.

Ablution is the washing of hands, face and foots which means washing the exposed and most vulnerable parts to germs clusters. This make us realize a new wisdom of ablution which is that Allah, the Almighty wanted us to keep our health and stay away from different diseases as with every ablution there is considerable number of germs and viruses are removed from hands, mouth, face, nose and legs.

2. The result of this study reminds me with a noble verse in which Allah, the Almighty says: "And the male is not like the female" (36: Al Imran). I should say glory to Allah that created males and females different from each other even in the kinds of germs living on their skin, see how precise are these divine expressions as everything is different between males and females then how they can be equal while Allah, the Almighty, created them different?

3. There is a remark, to which one of the honorable brothers brought my attention, which worth mentioning, that the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, used to put his hand when he yawn, of course not the palm of the hand but the other side where the number of germs is less because the surface of the hand is more exposed to air and less used than the palm of the hand, this might have scientific wisdom and Allah is the best knower.

"Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise."

الداعيه شمسي يشرح لشاب مسيحي محمد في الانجيل مترحم |||| Street Dawah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33qJKmyY5co&t=90s

صبي يعتنق الاسلام مع الداعية شمسي مترجم Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBBFDF3TWI&t=16s

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 09:05 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

A new scientific research verified that germs are extensively found in the human skin and they live and multiply permanently. Some of these germs are beneficial; others are harmful and must be eliminated.
New? New?!

Where are you writing this from that this is a "new" scientific research? The Ottoman Empire?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 12:26 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Is this shit still going for phucks sake? It's been six phucking years. Christ.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 01:27 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

ENINN, you could learn a thing or two from this awesome ex-Muslim...

Ex-Muslim Activist Sarah Haider Says Western Liberals Are Making Things Worse

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 09:59 AM