KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Questions/Concerns?

Questions/Concerns?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time_is_ticking
Two strikes left. Ban me twice more and I'm releasing Quanchi's info; not to mention a hellstorm that'll last well until this site recieves modern updates.

I require an answer in this thread.

(please log in to view the image)

LMFAO

kurk lowkey winning the heart of kmc

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Time_is_ticking
Two strikes left. Ban me twice more and I'm releasing Quanchi's info; not to mention a hellstorm that'll last well until this site recieves modern updates.

I require an answer in this thread.

(please log in to view the image)
Is this even a threat lmao

Nobody's gunna do a thing to quan except laugh. How will Galan get over Quan's identity being released?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:11 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkTransfer69

Is there an appropriate area where we can post our Star Wars fan fiction, perhaps in a dedicated fan fiction thread?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:12 AM
Click here to Send DarkTransfer69 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkTransfer69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Since you made an RT index, could you make a thread for all the legendary debates of the past?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 06:45 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If enough people would like me to make/pin such a thread, I have no problem doing it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:52 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I would fine it useful if you created an index on pat arguements.

This would be useful for the fact that it would give all members multiple examples in case they need to know more about a specific topic and the ride to take with it.

For example, in the thread Darth Traya(Lazybones) vs. Darth Malgus(Slayne), it would be a help for those who are discussing the topic of Darth Traya.

If someone in the future is discussing Darth Traya vs. Freedon Nadd, then they would use this thread to grab examples and ways they should format their arguement.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:27 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unsticking.

If anything else comes to mind, feel free to post it here.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So when Raz last posted in the mod lounge, he said that he planned on updating the SW forums in order to accommodate the newer media and such.

Aside from a new forum dedicated to the ST(and beyond) are there any other changes to the SW forum layout that you guys would like to see happen? That way IF Raz actually comes back I can try to push those changes.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 26th, 2018 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 12:23 AM
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, if anything, this layout would be the best

- Star Wars: TV Series and Movies
- Star Wars: Literature and Expanded Universe
- Star Wars: Versus

right now there are two separate forums for Original Trilogy and Prequel Trilogy, which is nonsense, especially given there is now also the Sequel Trilogy. The TV boards and OT boards are insanely small and it's not worth it keeping them separate.

If anything, at least this setup:
- TV series
- Movies
- EU
- Versus

would be better.

Versus should be outside EU boards and be given its separate board, it's insanely large. Dividing all the trilogies and TV into separate boards is pointless, they are too small.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 12:37 AM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I believe that Literature contains both TV Series and Movies.

I don’t think we have to make it more confusing for newcomers.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 12:45 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by gold slorg
Honestly, if anything, this layout would be the best

- Star Wars: TV Series and Movies
- Star Wars: Literature and Expanded Universe
- Star Wars: Versus

right now there are two separate forums for Original Trilogy and Prequel Trilogy, which is nonsense, especially given there is now also the Sequel Trilogy. The TV boards and OT boards are insanely small and it's not worth it keeping them separate.

If anything, at least this setup:
- TV series
- Movies
- EU
- Versus

would be better.

Versus should be outside EU boards and be given its separate board, it's insanely large. Dividing all the trilogies and TV into separate boards is pointless, they are too small.
I understand your logic for wanting to consolidate some of the forums, but Raz seems pretty... Nostalgic when it comes to the SW forums(they're basically what he built this entire site on back in 2000), so I would be very surprised if he were willing to remove/combine any of the existing forums. I highly doubt he'd be willing to make a singular PT+OT+ST forum, for example.

I would definitely like to see the Versus and Literature & Expanded Universe forums be their own entities, though.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 01:05 AM
Zenwolf

While keeping them SW battles, ahem...as in both combatants are from SW and no ridiculous ones either.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Obviously.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 01:20 AM