KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No you love the ones which are blatant copycats of OT characters.

Youre likely one of those asspots who hates on Superman but are Gladiator fanboys laughing out loud

What an ass of a pretend fan you are.
Gladiator is not Superman. Different actors and different stories for Disney Star Wars. You can pretend they are the same but they are not. I am greatly excited for this series. You are not because in your mind every mandalorian is the same but you are missing the point. This series will do more for any mandalorian due to Disney not Lucas. This looks to be epic. Cannot wait.

smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 11:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by -Pr-
Trailer's up:

Solid cast and looks dope. Bring it on, can't wait. Got a HUGE boner right now.

Even though the 10yo in me wants it to be Boba Fett, I hope it isn't. Give us another bounty hunter's story, a clean slate is the way to go; no need to tie the story done with set lore, imo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Movie quality production. Going to enjoy this streaming war arms race.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 09:32 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard

Even though the 10yo in me wants it to be Boba Fett, I hope it isn't. Give us another bounty hunter's story, a clean slate is the way to go; no need to tie the story done with set lore, imo.

It basically is the Boba Fett concept they had, they just decided to change the name of the lead.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 10:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It basically is the Boba Fett concept they had, they just decided to change the name of the lead.

What is the character's name then?

So far I've only seen Pascal cast as "The Mandalorian".

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 10:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Looks gay.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 11:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Your dick looks gay. FiteMeIRL

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 11:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I hope it isn't. Give us another bounty hunter's story, a clean slate is the way to go; no need to tie the story done with set lore, imo.
I watched this probably 20 times. Watching Gustavo look petrified with his troops as he watches the Mandalorian. This looks amazing and the music for it was even catchy.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 12:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

What is the character's name then?

So far I've only seen Pascal cast as "The Mandalorian".

No name yet. Theyve just made him not Boba Fett.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I watched this probably 20 times. Watching Gustavo look petrified with his troops as he watches the Mandalorian. This looks amazing and the music for it was even catchy.

Shut up you fake ass fan.

Go cry that you have to watch this 20 times because no one gives a shit about Episode 9 laughing out loud

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 27th, 2019 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 06:30 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Your dick looks gay. FiteMeIRL

The dick wouldn't look so gay if it wasn't inside you Rob

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 07:10 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Shut up you fake ass fan.

Go cry that you have to watch this 20 times because no one gives a shit about Episode 9 laughing out loud
So because I am excited about this and episode 9 you call me fake while your toxicity attacks those who enjoy current Star Wars. You are part of the problem. I cannot wait for November.

You are free to hate the Mandalorian and episode 9 but not me. My anticipation and excitement is through the roof. Just calm down in the future you do not speak for Star Wars just your own toxic self.

smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 01:10 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder if the Rebels girl with the really stupid pink armor with artsy graffiti on it will be in this?

Yeah, a bounty hunter and assassin crossed with an art major college student makes perfect sense.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 01:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

While the 10yo me is sad, I'm happy they're going with a new character/clean slate.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 27th, 2019 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 04:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bentley
The dick wouldn't look so gay if it wasn't inside you Rob

Take that back, frenchy!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 04:50 PM
Darth Thor

While the 10yo me is sad, I'm happy they're going with a new character/clean slate.

Yeah but its literally the same concept just with a different name. Theyve even got Bobas old Crewe like IG88 in it.

If a new name makes people happier, then cool. Im just saying we know where the whole concept for this has come from.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 05:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The fact Disney is exploring this and the feel and look of the trailer just chilled me to the bone. The red viper Mandalorian is going to be epic. I will be there day 1 on the Disney plus app.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 05:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah but its literally the same concept just with a different name. Theyve even got Bobas old Crewe like IG88 in it.

If a new name makes people happier, then cool. Im just saying we know where the whole concept for this has come from.

I get your point, but not having it be Boba (even if it is in spirit) frees the writers more.

eg This isn't the 'ultimate badass' who we know later on will get bonked with a stick by a blind Han and ends up punked at the bottom of the Sarlacc like some useless cockstain.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 27th, 2019 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 07:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I get your point, but not having it be Boba (even if it is in spirit) frees the writers more.

eg This isn't the 'ultimate badass' who we know later on will get bonked with a stick by a blind Han and ends up punked at the bottom of the Sarlacc like some useless cockstain.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 10:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

How much is the Disney streaming service?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 11:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

How much is the Disney streaming service?
7 I believe but you can get a Hulu/espn for 13 as a package.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 11:20 PM