KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » is Wonder Woman faster than light?

is Wonder Woman faster than light?
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I said she out reacted Superman. That was Superman. I said he had infinite energy flowing through him and he did. I dont get what you're trying to say here. He was well aware of his abilities which is the reason he froze an entire corrupted city.

She did no such thing because he wasn't aware of who he was or what his capabilities were.

You're always good for a laugh carter.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 07:42 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And so has Batman, almost every time he fights Superman smile.

Hell, the times WW has fought Bats, he's done pretty well.

None of them have outreacted Batman. So based on your logic, he's FTL too?
Prove it

You mean when she was severely holding back or in training session? Wonder Woman easily sliced bloodlusted Superman's neck with her tiara, he was incapacitated and bleeding

Show a not-holding-back Wonder Woman fighting Batman

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 07:46 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by XLR87T3
Prove it

You mean when she was severely holding back or in training session? Wonder Woman easily sliced bloodlusted Superman's neck with her tiara, he was incapacitated and bleeding

Superman wasn't incapacitated, she broke the mind control and he wasn't fighting anymore.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 07:53 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wasn't incapacitated, she broke the mind control and he wasn't fighting anymore.
Oh, so he wasn't mind controlled anymore, but she still says "This ends here, this ends now. Release him."

https://tinyurl.com/y7m3pvoh

If he wasn't incapacitated, than why did he stop fighting and kept holding his neck?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 08:02 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Prove it

Oh, hehe.

Reposting now we have lost the stretch,

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, but she's mind controlled, so we should discount that!

Remember, even with her bracelets on, she was stronger and faster:

So a bloodlusted, out for the kill, WW with GoW upgrade, was unable to kill or even KO an injured, sick Batman, without his Batsuit, even with a suckerpunch.

Beastly showing. DC showing my boy Bats much love.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 08:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

sooo..... no ftl ww feats? lol wonder woman fans cant talk about her without superman.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 08:24 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Shattered God

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 08:28 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

She's the fastest Herald in DC but her flight speed isn't on the big leagues level. An amped Superman that was powered by infinite energy couldnt touch Wonder Woman.

In Wonder Woman 27, volume 3, she flew so fast she ended up in universe 46. The Flash of that world said she must have traveled 7x the speed of light. She fainted afterwards, but it still counts.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 08:48 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Shattered God

I know you're one of his fans but why do you insist on trying to make this thread about Thor?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 09:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Bentley
I know you're one of his fans but why do you insist on trying to make this thread about Thor?
laughing

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Lawlss... my keyboard just got splashed by day old iced coffee.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 09:04 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Why are you hanging around day old iced coffee? That has as much chance of getting revitalized as Thor does.

Learn to cut the cord

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 09:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

@Squall...

You dont know what you're talking about.

Stop being an idiot. Clark has claim many characters to be his better, because that’s the man Clark is. Humble and Clark goes hand in hand. But at the end of the day, when push come to shove, it is Superman that out poformed all others.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 09:18 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It was a venti Starbucks. Cost me a pretty penny so I'm gonna squeeze the life out of it. but thanks to this poor excuse for a Kang fan, a few ounces just went down the drain.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 09:21 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 11:19 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Oh, hehe.

Reposting now we have lost the stretch,

Yeah, but she's mind controlled, so we should discount that!

Remember, even with her bracelets on, she was stronger and faster:

So a bloodlusted, out for the kill, WW with GoW upgrade, was unable to kill or even KO an injured, sick Batman, without his Batsuit, even with a suckerpunch.

Beastly showing. DC showing my boy Bats much love.
A complete outlier, and not even remotely consistent. Try again. I'm talking about Diana's consistent Kryptonian level speed and reflexes, all you're giving me is world renowned PIS.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 11:40 PM
DarkSaint85

A complete outlier, and not even remotely consistent. Try again. I'm talking about Diana's consistent Kryptonian level speed and reflexes, all you're giving me is world renowned PIS.

Wait...

You asked me to give you an example.

I did.

Now you're asking for more??? Lol. Moving the goalposts much??

My point remains. In comics, writers ignore power levels to write fights.

Therefore you cannot just use fights to assume power levels.

How about YOU prove something for once.

Show n52 WW, not holding back, fighting n52 Batman. You say my showing is an outlier, prove it. Show me in the n52, how WW speedblitzed Batman.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 12:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

What the hell is this thread even here for. Diana can't even outpace bullets.....

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 01:35 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Senor Cage
In Wonder Woman 27, volume 3, she flew so fast she ended up in universe 46. The Flash of that world said she must have traveled 7x the speed of light. She fainted afterwards, but it still counts.

What the? When did this happen?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 03:30 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Oh, so he wasn't mind controlled anymore, but she still says "This ends here, this ends now. Release him."

https://tinyurl.com/y7m3pvoh

If he wasn't incapacitated, than why did he stop fighting and kept holding his neck?

Because it was cut? He stopped fighting because the mindcontrol was broken but he was still talking abd standing. Not incapacitated by a long shot.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 03:31 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

travel speed no. reflexive/combat-style speed i'd say yes. her speed feat vs amazo was impressive. she was shown to be faster than kara recently wasn't she or am i not recalling that right? aside from a flash, can anyone recall a time she was overwhelmed or just flat out not fast enough to battle someone...? i'm not sure this is all that complicated imo.... /shrug

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 03:40 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote