KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Comic Book Questions & Discussion

Comic Book Questions & Discussion
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1732): « First ... « 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Scans aren't uploaded yet on any website

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 12:57 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

jon kent beating cyborg superman in dark crisis 2 was pretty dope

i can't imagine a scenario where the bad guys don't job this time though, you literally have the likes of empty hand nekron darkseid etc standing behind pariah and then geb behind all of them

how are the heroes gonna beat this team? by villains perform jobbing of the century, it would be hilarious.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 12:46 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

these are the scans abhi was referring to, great darkness is no doubt omniversal, just casually taken over the multiverses

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 12:52 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Saitama stomps Flash with ease, hell, the entire Justice League based off his later showings (and his past showings tbh).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 12:53 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

jon vs henshaw

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Saitama stomps Flash with ease, hell, the entire Justice League based off his later showings (and his past showings tbh).

flash solos the one punch man verse with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 12:59 AM
carver9

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carver, I heard you got pregnant.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:24 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Change my mind.

https://read1.onepunch-manga.com/ma...an-chapter-169/

that's at best super saiyan level fight if we use dbz scale

flash throws blast, garou, saitama all into speed force

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:30 AM
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver, I heard you got pregnant.

How did you find this out? I didn't post this news on facebook

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:32 AM
carver9

Originally posted by MrMind
that's at best super saiyan level fight if we use dbz scale

flash throws blast, garou, saitama all into speed force

Wait, what?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:33 AM
MrMind

Wait, what?

those guys are no where near attosecond level speed, which is what cis less flash operates at

try harder next time

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:35 AM
ODG

Originally posted by Galan007
Hypertime existing outside the omniverse doesn't exactly make sense to me.
Based on the scans above, is that really what it suggests?

Yes, Bonnie's statement suggests that Thawne's death destabilizes Hypertime more because the "multiverses" (Omniverse???) are more stable by nature... if it weren't for the GEB assaulting it... but that doesn't necessarily mean that Hypertime and the Omniverse are mutually exclusive. Unless I'm missing something.

Also, I find Flashpoint Beyond more intriguing than Dark Crisis because it's a mystery. But that also leads me to hold off on using snippets of it as definitive evidence of wholesale retcon. The full scope of the mystery has yet to be revealed.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:43 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by ODG
Based on the scans above, is that really what it suggests?

Yes, Bonnie's statement suggests that Thawne's death destabilizes Hypertime more because the "multiverses" (Omniverse???) are more stable by nature... if it weren't for the GEB assaulting it... but that doesn't necessarily mean that Hypertime and the Omniverse are mutually exclusive. Unless I'm missing something.

Also, I find Flashpoint Beyond more intriguing than Dark Crisis because it's a mystery. But that also leads me to hold off on using snippets of it as definitive evidence of wholesale retcon. The full scope of the mystery has yet to be revealed.

the entire dc is a divine continuum, which include time and space

space is the omniverse, time is the hypertime

however you intepret space and time is the same way you should interpret omniverse and hypertime, just orders of magnitudes bigger

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:49 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

How did you find this out? I didn't post this news on facebook

I have smelled it, Big Lips love

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 01:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

the entire dc is a divine continuum, which include time and space

space is the omniverse, time is the hypertime

however you intepret space and time is the same way you should interpret omniverse and hypertime, just orders of magnitudes bigger
While they may be two opposite poles, based on how characters are describing them... I still am not sure they are mutually exclusive of each other.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 02:25 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Change my mind.

https://read1.onepunch-manga.com/ma...an-chapter-169/

Lmao. Why are you such an idiot?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 05:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
Hypertime existing outside the omniverse doesn't exactly make sense to me.

Hypertime doesn't exist outside the Omniverse in the enclosing sense, it simply exists apart from it.

It's a of a weird take. Because it implies that the Omniverse and its substructures are all fully spatial, which means that regular time has to be relegated to a substructure of Hypertime.

In physics, the geometry of the universe affects the relative position and displacement in both space and time. Hence why the universe is referred to as space-time.

Last edited by Astner on Jul 7th, 2022 at 07:22 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 07:19 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by ODG
While they may be two opposite poles, based on how characters are describing them... I still am not sure they are mutually exclusive of each other.

they are not mutually exclusive

before this whole omniversal "all matters" concept, dc was using hypertime to connect all elseworlds non canon stories into the same multiverse family, it was used as a "omniverse" in a sense

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 07:27 AM
Magnon

those guys are no where near attosecond level speed, which is what cis less flash operates at

try harder next time

If Flash exposed Garou to Speedforce, he quickly would be. And Saitama, he'd just punch Speedforce away if it bothered him.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 09:15 AM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Magnon
If Flash exposed Garou to Speedforce, he quickly would be. And Saitama, he'd just punch Speedforce away if it bothered him.

Unless Flash just time travelled to when Saitama was a kid.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 09:21 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote