KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Comic Book Questions & Discussion

Comic Book Questions & Discussion
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1738): « First ... « 1720 1721 [1722] 1723 1724 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
My amendment was after you blew up the image, it was hard to make out before.

The hood is clear not metal, that much is obvious.

Based on your assertion? Somehow, it doesn't sound really convincing
I mean, even we ignore the long history of your post record(which basically points out you're a troll), the fact your argument based on your assertions(which changed a lot through this discussion)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2024 12:05 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I mean, even we ignore the long history of your post record(which basically points out you're a troll), the fact your argument based on your assertions(which changed a lot through this discussion)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2024 01:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quoted for emphasis, calling CDTM a troll is slander and accusatory. Slander and accusatory!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2024 01:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hat trick!

Now for the real response: Metal.has a distinct look to it. Your own image shows the mask and the chest armor, both with very different looks. The chest has the metalized gleam, the mask has the duller lighting of non metallics.

You can question my credibility all you want, but I call on everyone reading to look at the blown up image and tell me I'm wrong. Everything I just said is true, and demonstrated in the image.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2024 01:50 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Hat trick!

Now for the real response: Metal.has a distinct look to it. Your own image shows the mask and the chest armor, both with very different looks. The chest has the metalized gleam, the mask has the duller lighting of non metallics.

You can question my credibility all you want, but I call on everyone reading to look at the blown up image and tell me I'm wrong. Everything I just said is true, and demonstrated in the image.

No

Old Post Mar 24th, 2024 08:14 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

No

Lets take another look:

(please log in to view the image)

Notice the difference in shading. That gleam on the chest common in reproducing the luster in metal. The mask is so dull by comparison, no reflection at all, like a hockey mask or cloth mask.

Two different materials, one ferrous the other non. This explains why the mask was damaged while the chest piece only resulted in bloody knuckles.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2024 04:23 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Lets take another look:

Notice the difference in shading. That gleam on the chest common in reproducing the luster in metal. The mask is so dull by comparison, no reflection at all, like a hockey mask or cloth mask.

Two different materials, one ferrous the other non. This explains why the mask was damaged while the chest piece only resulted in bloody knuckles.

So you think it isn't metal because it isn't shining enough?lol
Then here, you can clearly see DS' helmet reflects light and the fire below them
https://ibb.co/DpdWbYM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2024 04:40 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you think it isn't metal because it isn't shining enough?lol
Then here, you can clearly see DS' helmet reflects light and the fire below them
https://ibb.co/DpdWbYM

It's still not reflective like metal. stick out tongue

Trust me I have an eye for this, I read How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, it went into specifics on how to do metallics like Juggernauts helmet. Slades head there looks like a burlap sack lit up.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2024 04:47 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Or you can see in here that DS' helmet and his neck/chest parts are actually the same

Old Post Mar 24th, 2024 04:48 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

It's still not reflective like metal. stick out tongue

Trust me I have an eye for this, I read How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, it went into specifics on how to do metallics like Juggernauts helmet. Slades head there looks like a burlap sack lit up.

Lol, the helmet and neck/chest parts are actually the same, cd
https://i.ibb.co/t2p9LSg/3.jpg

Your argument is basically "trust me bro".

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Mar 24th, 2024 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2024 04:49 PM
carver9

Neither one of you can prove this, so I don't know why you've been debating this for some time now. Neither of you are wrong or right on this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 24th, 2024 05:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thor gets pierced by Kate Bishop's arrow lol

https://imgur.com/zRojf6C

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 03:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

A black widow skrull blitzes entire Avengers team including Odin Force Thor.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 09:42 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

T'Challa trapped in a net just like his ancestors laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 12:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
T'Challa trapped in a net just like his ancestors laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 01:01 PM
ODG

The fight between Daredevil and Wolverine in Daredevil #7 was siiiiick. Well written and the art really fit well. Was never a huge fan of Aaron Kuder's artstyle but he nailed it in this fight.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 08:22 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wolverine two hit Beast...

https://ibb.co/tPqcJP1

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 08:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Old Post Mar 28th, 2024 07:31 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 28th, 2024 08:08 PM
ODG

Wolverine is so awful 😖😱😨😰😢😞
That fight seemed to reflect really well on Wolverine???

Old Post Mar 28th, 2024 08:15 PM