KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah

The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah
Started by: Emre1974tr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emre1974tr

Joshua was Jesus

Jesus is the nephew of Moses and he has come to earth much earlier than you think.

The Yusha/Joshua mentioned in the False Torah(hadith book) is actually Isa/Jesus.

I showed this in my Turkish article:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2018...a-ve-harun.html

I said that Jesus/Joshua is the nephew of Moses and he lived in much older times than your think. And he was born in Ancient Egypt..

The pharaohons had a culture of cross-hands and feet. (and cutting theme with X shape/crosswise).

The stories of Osiris and Horus were inspired by the life of Jesus. Because Jesus lived in an age before.

Unfortunately, people always do what they do. They paganized the life story of the Prophet. Christianity was also created based on this story after centuries.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 08:48 PM
Emre1974tr is currently offline Click here to Send Emre1974tr a Private Message Find more posts by Emre1974tr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emre1974tr

"Why Lot’s wife died

Contradiction; Lot’s wife died a horrible death with no valid explanation except that she turned around while the town was being destroyed.

According to the Bible, she was righteous and did not deserve to die because the angels of God themselves urged Lot to rescue her;

“With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.” (Genesis 19:15)

As they ran away from their town which was about to be destroyed by God, Lot’s wife turned around (surely a natural reaction, having heard havoc and destruction behind her). When she turned around in the Bible, she was unjustly annihilated;

“But Lot’s wife looked back and was turned into a pillar of salt” (Genesis 19:26)

Excuse; Lot’s wife was destroyed because she disobeyed the angel who said;

“Run for your lives! Don’t look back and don’t stop in the valley. Run to the hills, so that you won’t be killed.” (Genesis 19:17)

Rebuttal: This is an invalid excuse because Lot did even worse. Lot not only stopped (a direct defiance to the angel’s instructions), but also argued with them;

“But Lot answered, “No, please don’t make us do that, sir. You have done me a great favor and saved my life. But the hills are too far away; the disaster will overtake me, and I will die before I get there. Do you see that little town? It is near enough. Let me go over there—you can see it is just a small place—and I will be safe.” (Genesis 19:18-20)

After stopping to argue with the angel, Lot was not destroyed, thus invalidating that excuse. Furthermore, Lot appears suspiciously selfish when arguing with the angel, repeatedly saying, “so I can be safe”, rather than including his wife who was not killed yet by stating; “so we can be safe”.

Correction: What appears as unjustified and incompetence in the Bible (a Prophet and the angels of God could not rescue the wife), is actually comprehended in the Quran. The Quran explains why Prophet Lot’s wife died;

“And We rescued him and his household, except his wife, who was of those who stayed behind.” (Quran 7: 83)

“Allah citeth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot, who were under two of our righteous servants yet betrayed them so that they (the husbands availed them naught against Allah and it was said (unto them): Enter the Fire along with those who enter.” (Quran 66:10)

The Holy Quran explains that the fact of the matter was Lot’s wife stayed a transgressor who was destroyed among the other non-believers of Lot."

http://islamicbook.com/free/200-way...ects-the-bible/

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 08:52 PM
Emre1974tr is currently offline Click here to Send Emre1974tr a Private Message Find more posts by Emre1974tr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Salam.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 08:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ennin part two?

Peas Be Upon Him as well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 10:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No carrots?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 11:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
No carrots?
No... a Lot of carrots.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2019 02:24 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

There is no Allah, and Muhammad was a false prophet

Old Post Nov 25th, 2019 06:50 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote