KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » He-Man vs WWHulk.

He-Man vs WWHulk.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The Sword of Power absorbs the radiation from Hulk, reverting him to Banner, the same as the Stark satellites at the end of World War Hulk.

H2H, no sword.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:13 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by darthgoober
This would be a great fight if He-Man had his sword, but it's a hopeless fight for him H2H. Even if we assume that He-Man is somewhere in Hulk's range in strength Hulk's still got better durability, a healing factor, and like a 1 or 2 foot reach advantage.

Lol

Only u would bring up a reach advantage.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:13 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol

Only u would bring up a reach advantage.

Hey just look at how much it can matter in boxing. I suspend disbelieve for such things if we're just talking about an inch or two, but Hulk's got some LONG arms.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:14 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Good thing u didnt judge the He-Man vs Godzilla bz. U would have given Zilla the win based on his 100s of yards reach advantage alone.
stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:17 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Good thing u didnt judge the He-Man vs Godzilla bz. U would have given Zilla the win based on his 100s of yards reach advantage alone.
stick out tongue

Nah, there's too big of a size difference there. That would be like expecting me to spit on a mouse from across the room lol. I don't that G's a good shot with his breath, but Adam's got some decent speed feats too. I could totally see He-Man closing the gap and tossing G to the moon or into the sun or something like that. Of course that'd probably be his only path to victory unless he picks up a showing where wounds from his magic sword were immune to healing factors.

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 18th, 2019 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:37 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, He-Man did kill a Skeletor who controlled time and space.

A very specific version of He-Man, essentially powered off the entire Powers of Grayskull, but it happened.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
He Man's latest strength feat during the Masters of the Universe vs Injustice was great, but just prior to returning to Earth, the Hulk's strength feat on Sakaar was much greater. He was able to shift that planets tectonic plates, stopping it from exploding like Krypton did.

Read up above to what I was saying.

If we use an uber Hulk, it's only fair to use an uber He-Man:

https://www.polygon.com/comics/2016...ity-war-preview

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 18th, 2019 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by cdtm
Well, He-Man did kill a Skeletor who controlled time and space.

A very specific version of He-Man, essentially powered off the entire Powers of Grayskull, but it happened.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm actually a big He-Man fan and have defended him against some powerful opponents here on KMC. I was Digi's co-creator of KMC's He-Man Respect thread. I know the guys got some ridiculous shit to his credit an there's not many characters I'd feel comfortable saying that he'd be doomed against H2H, Hulk just happens to be on that short list.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:26 PM
NemeBro

What are He-Man's speed feats, out of curiosity?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:45 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by NemeBro
What are He-Man's speed feats, out of curiosity?

He doesn't have a bunch or anything like that, but he's got a few that are noteworthy. He's rubbed his feat fast across sand fast enough that the heat from the friction turned the sand to glass, he's undone a tornado by swinging something(I think it was an anchor) in the opposite direction while in the eye. Threw superspeed punches at a decent sized fire fast enough to put the fire out(one of the most ridiculous scenes I've ever seen tbh). And I think he's done the super burrowing/digging thing by spinning like a drill at least once too, but I'm not 100% on that one.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 01:23 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by cdtm
Read up above to what I was saying.

If we use an uber Hulk, it's only fair to use an uber He-Man:

https://www.polygon.com/comics/2016...ity-war-preview

Using WW Hulk on this forum is actually neutering him. He's the very same personality as the Hulk from Heart of the Monster, but limited to the feats of the WW Hulk arc.. He held back throughout that entire story. I'm a big He-Man fan, and always watching out for any tales of Eternia stories, but the Hulk may be too much for him. It'd likely be a great fight, but I place He-Man on a slightly lower pedestal.

Last edited by Stoic on Oct 19th, 2019 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 01:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote