KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil Village

Resident Evil Village
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Is it me or is that trailer all over the place?
I agree, the first trailer was a little better. Really weird editing there. That scene of the werewolf attack was especially hard to follow.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm guessing Ethan only winds up where he is that's the game's setting 'cause Chris dropped him off there? Considering what happened in the first trailer, not sure what to feel about this antagonistic role he's in.
Eh, if he executed Mia, it was probably for a reason. I trust Chris more than I do Mia or Ethan.

Though I really do like Ethan as a character, unlike some. I'm glad he's back.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:24 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

There was a werewolve in that trailer? Ha..didn't even noticed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:37 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

That looks fantastic.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 02:59 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I am really looking forward to this game. I wish Chris had shot Ethan though, since I don't particularly care for him.

But oh well, the game should still be great, if RE7 is any indicator.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 05:56 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by StyleTime
I am really looking forward to this game. I wish Chris had shot Ethan though, since I don't particularly care for him.

But oh well, the game should still be great, if RE7 is any indicator.
I actually really like Ethan. I prefer him to Jill or Chris (though not over Leon, Claire, or Rebecca). I'm glad he's the protagonist again. It'll be a good two game arc if "His story comes to a close" is referring to Ethan.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 06:02 AM
NemeBro

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1611286095995.webm

I'm phucking cooming holy shit bros

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 06:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Maybe RE:Verse will actually be good. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 07:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by NemeBro
https://i.4cdn.org/v/1611286095995.webm

I'm phucking cooming holy shit bros
(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 02:12 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, it has major RE4 vibes. I'm looking forward to this...and I might be the minority but I love the first person view of the last two games.

I really enjoyed RE7...even though it was a bit short but it was ****ing awesome.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 02:47 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, it has major RE4 vibes. I'm looking forward to this...and I might be the minority but I love the first person view of the last two games.

I really enjoyed RE7...even though it was a bit short but it was ****ing awesome.
Yeah, I loved it too. IMO RE7 is top 3 or 4 of the series.

I've got my collectors edition for 8 preordered already too. Can't wait to add that Chris statue to the others.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 10:18 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by BackFire
Looks like a first person RE4. I’m down.

As long as its nothing like RE2 Remake.

A horrible game imo.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 10:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

REmake 3 has made me decide not to pre-order. Will wait on the reviews from fans first just in case.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 01:42 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

REmake 3 has made me decide not to pre-order. Will wait on the reviews from fans first just in case.
I learned my lesson on RE3make too, though I'm preordering more for the statues. I need a Chris statue to go with Jill and Leon. After this, I just need Claire and Rebecca (Billy would be cool but he'll never come back), and I've got the whole crew.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 03:34 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/statu...7178394624?s=19

Almost as though Capcom should've had one of their A teams on RE3 to begin with, instead of some B team that they didn't see quite eye to eye with. Look at them pretentiously showing how they "learned" from RE3R.

I mean it's good that the next REmake would be better just on that news, but they still get a hand of bird flipping for ruining RE3.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 04:11 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

OMG, step on me, please.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2021 04:14 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I actually really like Ethan. I prefer him to Jill or Chris (though not over Leon, Claire, or Rebecca). I'm glad he's the protagonist again. It'll be a good two game arc if "His story comes to a close" is referring to Ethan.

I hear ya. Some people managed to like him. Ethan ranks below the random zombies standing around the basketball courts in RE2 for me though. I'd rather play as one of the giant frogs in RE0 than see Ethan again.

We do agree that it'll be great if his story wraps up ASAP though. thumb up

I'm glad Eveline was a one-and-done too tbh. I won't miss Mia either come to think of it.
Originally posted by cdtm
Maybe RE:Verse will actually be good. sad

That would be a Christmas miracle... and Capcom God doesn't love us enough for that. sad

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 24th, 2021 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:02 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Honestly, it looks like B movie garbage. Like the "Up all night" shows on USA.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:07 AM
StyleTime

So the Vampire lady got rule 34'd pretty quick...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 10:14 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 03:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

If I click play and that's another retarded "rEdFiElD lIneAgE" joke, I've going to shit myself.

EDIT:

PWNT

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 12:50 AM