KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Potential Disney/Lucasfilm projects...

Potential Disney/Lucasfilm projects...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
People hated the prequels so the world is not ending over this you self entitled nerd. The nerds need to quit self harming over this. I do find their tears to be exquisite personally but I have always been vindictive to Voldemort levels.
I enjoy Legends, and Disney ****ed that up.

What can I say? X3

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:34 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I enjoy Legends, and Disney ****ed that up.

What can I say? X3
Then you are free to not support it. Disney is a business. If you no longer like their Star Wars see the door. Who cares? I personally love them as a company.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:45 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Then you are free to not support it. Disney is a business. If you no longer like their Star Wars see the door. Who cares? I personally love them as a company.
You obviously care.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:48 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You obviously care.
About Disney and Star Wars, yes. About you, nah. Enjoy your legends I will enjoy Disney Star Wars series and films.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:49 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

About Disney and Star Wars, yes. About you, nah. Enjoy your legends I will enjoy Disney Star Wars series and films.
Maybe you should try Elgends for a bit, it is no wrong to like both movies and Legends. :3

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Maybe you should try Elgends for a bit, it is no wrong to like both movies and Legends. :3
Why? It does not count. It is not Disney. Bye bye legends. What Disney chooses to create hopefully Bane I will get into otherwise a hell no.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 03:01 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Why? It does not count. It is not Disney. Bye bye legends. What Disney chooses to create hopefully Bane I will get into otherwise a hell no.
In KMC it does very well count. :3

But go ahead, be stubborn, enjoy your inferior movies! big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 03:04 AM
quanchi112
Disney

In KMC it does very well count. :3

But go ahead, be stubborn, enjoy your inferior movies! big grin
In your mind but not in reality. Enjoy your fan fic.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 03:07 AM
TheIndyJedi

I'd rather Disney do Star Wars films than George Lucas tbh

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 06:48 AM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

The New Trilogy sucks. Yes general audiences have mostly been fine with it but even amongst them the hype for that has clearly come down a ton.

That said its not been all bad from Disney. Rogue One was great. And love that they had the balls to put the half mechanical Darth Maul in Solo. Also really liked the first season of Rebels.

Lets see what they give us going forward. Something in the Old Republic era would be refreshing tbh.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Feb 21st, 2019 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Yeah... no. Darth Maul appearing in Solo was incredibly pointless and not needed at all.

TFA is trash and TLJ is mediocre sure but Solo is quite possibly the worst and Darth Maul appearing doesn't change that.

Rogue One was good though.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 04:48 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Off topic but George Lucas's vision for Star Wars was all over the place. The fact that he had to make 3 special editon cuts for his original movies just confirms this.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 09:14 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Off topic but George Lucas's vision for Star Wars was all over the place. The fact that he had to make 3 special editon cuts for his original movies just confirms this.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 09:20 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi

Difference between that and what's currently ongoing, those movies had already been made. In the grand scheme of things, not much of those were changed, it's not like the entire story was completely overhauled or certainly parts/plot points were ignored.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yep. I’m not entirely sure what he meant by calling the films “all over the place”. I have issues with the PT, but it certainly fits in quite well with the OT. RotS ties into ANH perfectly. Comparatively, the transition between the ST and OT is completely jarring. It feels as if we are missing a couple films between RotJ and TFA.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 09:53 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Even the thought of them considering a Rose Tico show is lunacy.

Darth Bane kicking ass on screen would be nice. Evannova and Reti4 be flipping in their beds at night.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 02:15 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So it has been confirmed that there IS a third Star Wars TV series currently in production.

The speculation is that it will be officially announced in April.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 09:03 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

The fourth trilogy sounds very promising. Rumor has it that it's inspired by a lot of legends material… TOR maybe?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 12:47 AM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Probably will be in that era given its by the Game if Thrones creators.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I want Bane.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 10:13 PM