KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic Book Tiers (v2.0)

KMC Comic Book Tiers (v2.0)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Made the following additions to the list:
quote:
H'el- Trans
King Hyperion- LH
Helspont- HH
Starbrand- HH
Maestro- MH
Hela- Trans
Warblade- MM
Zealot- LM
Nemesis (/w/ Creation Blades)- MM
Backlash- LM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Maybe not current, but his peak was when he beheaded Despero with absolute ease in my opinion.

They should have published more about him, he really is a cool character.

It is just hard to think that one with the TP abilities to control 9 universes can be any less than Trans. erm

But being scared of Lobo kinda kicks him down...

Maybe he was just fearful of the Lobo from the cartoon, if that is the case, I would see why. X3
Starro TP'd Despero first, which then allowed Despero to be decapitated. It's a great TP feat, but as mentioned: uber TP alone does not necessarily warrant being placed higher on the list. If it did, then Hector Hammond and Xavier would be a LOT higher then they are. That said, Starro explicitly feared a confrontation with Lobo(MH), and thought the added power of Captain Comet(LH) + Starfire(HM) would make him unstoppable, lol. Personally, I think HH is a much better fit than trans for him, but I'll go with the consensus as always.

And again: Starro controlled 9 GALAXIES, not universes. Huge difference.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Where would you horribly handsome homos put the Plutonian from the end of Irredeemable? High herald?
I'd say HH as well.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 21st, 2019 at 12:32 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 11:36 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Victree was born yesterday.

Good luck explaining to him the difference between a galaxy and a universe.

(please log in to view the image)

--
Odin to HH? That's being crazy generous. He's certainly not a skyfather anymore.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 12:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

plutonian=hh thumb up

loved plutonian. not impossible to suggest he reached trans at the very end where he learned to more fully use his power, but yeah, hh in general.

Last edited by leonidas on Feb 21st, 2019 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 12:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I'd potentially put end-of-series Plutonian at trans - but even his 'normal' form has ridiculous feats [picosecond reaction time, can bear the weight of the entire solar-system on his back, can tank attacks that literally extinguish suns]. Let's say HH for the normal one, but even so..

I'll have to think about Starro, and go over the details of his fights [Despero, Black Lanterns and such].

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 01:52 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Galan007
*Made the following additions to the list:

Starro TP'd Despero first, which then allowed Despero to be decapitated. It's a great TP feat, but as mentioned: uber TP alone does not necessarily warrant being placed higher on the list. If it did, then Hector Hammond and Xavier would be a LOT higher then they are. That said, Starro explicitly feared a confrontation with Lobo(MH), and thought the added power of Captain Comet(LH) + Starfire(HM) would make him unstoppable, lol. Personally, I think HH is a much better fit than trans for him, but I'll go with the consensus as always.

And again: Starro controlled 9 GALAXIES, not universes. Huge difference.

I'd say HH as well.
Sorry, I misread the comic. X3

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Victree was born yesterday.

Good luck explaining to him the difference between a galaxy and a universe.

(please log in to view the image)

--
Odin to HH? That's being crazy generous. He's certainly not a skyfather anymore.
Respect the Victreebel. :3

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:00 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Added Plutonian to HH.

Have we any other proposals?

Originally posted by Phil
I'll have to think about Starro, and go over the details of his fights [Despero, Black Lanterns and such].
Forgot about the BL showing, tbh. Iirc he stalemated a few of them for a couple days, with neither side giving ground, and ended up dumping them into a black hole.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

thumb up

Iirc, he was purposely extending the fight with them out of ego.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:28 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

*Added Plutonian to HH.

maybe consider change the rules and add in Skyfather and above level as well just for fun?

a few people in the trans list might be a little bit too powerul

like Sbp (even at boy prime level), Kal Kent, Jenny Quantum

also you guys can pick a few from here:
White Witch/Black Witch (legion)
Star Sapphire- MH?
Fatality- MH?
Saint Walker- MH?
Romulus
Viper
agent zero
Top (flash villain)
Maverick (David North)- MS?
trickster- LM?
toyman- LM?
abra kadabra- LH?
heat wave- LM?
golden glider
pied piper
Morph- MM?
namora- HM?
sunfire- MM?
Human Torch (jim hammond) HM-LH?
Fire- HM?
sportsmaster- MS?
Kraken
Bob the agent of hydra (lulz)- LS?
rag doll
silver banshee
static shock
scandal savage
Elsa Bloodstone
The Captain
Tabitha Smith

Last edited by MrMind on Feb 21st, 2019 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:49 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

*Added Plutonian to HH.

Forgot about the BL showing, tbh. Iirc he stalemated a few of them for a couple days, with neither side giving ground, and ended up dumping them into a black hole.
Maybe that places him in trans. :3

My vote goes for HH/Trans for StC.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:53 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

lord mar-vell to trans?
the serpent trans or skyfather?
invictus
warrior three
the wrecking crew
malekith
members from the dark knights metal? (Dawnbreaker, Merciless Devastator, The Drowned, Murder Machine, Red Death) though probably not enough showings

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 03:26 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by MrMind
lord mar-vell to trans?
the serpent trans or skyfather?
invictus
warrior three
the wrecking crew
malekith
members from the dark knights metal? (Dawnbreaker, Merciless Devastator, The Drowned, Murder Machine, Red Death) though probably not enough showings
Mir. mind, how would you rate Starro the Conqueror?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 03:36 PM
MrMind

also I know I'm getting way ahead of myself here but these need to be rated more than the crap I listed earlier

Daken- LM (how did we forget daken lol)
The Crow-LM (RIP Brandon Lee)
Witchblade-HM
Ozymandias-HS
Rorschach-MS
Comedian-HS
Silk Spectre-LS
Nite Owl-LS

Originally posted by Facee
You guys should do a strength class thread. You know like the back of the marvel handbooks have.
Class 1 and so on.

Be nice to see where some of DC guys fit in since Ive never seen one for DC.

But a character's strength varies so much over time, should we use their strongest or average? how do we even average it out. this shit is so hard to pinpoint

there are gonna be so many people on dc earth with class 100 and above there will be no point listing it
honestly same with marvel
marvel handbook strength class is so full of crap there is class 25 hero who performed thousands of tons in comics

I remember hyperion was once listed class 90 lol the dude could lift millions tons easy

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 05:02 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by MrMind
also I know I'm getting way ahead of myself here but these need to be rated more than the crap I listed earlier

Daken- LM (how did we forget daken lol)
The Crow-LM (RIP Brandon Lee)
Witchblade-HM
Ozymandias-HS
Rorschach-MS
Comedian-HS
Silk Spectre-LS
Nite Owl-LS

But a character's strength varies so much over time, should we use their strongest or average? how do we even average it out. this shit is so hard to pinpoint

there are gonna be so many people on dc earth with class 100 and above there will be no point listing it
honestly same with marvel
marvel handbook strength class is so full of crap there is class 25 hero who performed thousands of tons in comics

I remember hyperion was once listed class 90 lol the dude could lift millions tons easy

Naw, just use current strength levels. Those lists for Marvel are all over the place. Be nice for someone to fix it up and add dc characters etc.

Characters change all the time true. But wouldn't that mean changing or updating the tier list as well?

Updates is where it's at lad.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 05:16 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Added Starro the Conqueror to HH. He can always be bumped up if there is a stronger consensus for it.

And holy cow I see a f*ckton of new proposals. I dig the enthusiasm, but lets try and stick to the 10 character limit we established in the last thread. Makes things much easier that way(on all ends.) thumb up

With that being said, which 10 characters should be on the docket first?

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 21st, 2019 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 06:38 PM
Philosophía

Yeah, this is too many at once. I think we talked in the other thread to keep the Watchmen off the list. And Static is already on the list.

So, to pick some..

Star Sapphire (say, Carol) - mid herald
Saint Walker - mid herald
Abra Kadabra - at least mid-herald, imo.
Silver Banshee - high meta
Daken - LM
Sunfire - high meta

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 06:54 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Philosophía
Yeah, this is too many at once. I think we talked in the other thread to keep the Watchmen off the list. And Static is already on the list.

So, to pick some..

Daken - LM
Sunfire - high meta
I would place Kandahar at low herald.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 07:32 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Tweaked the OP Rules a bit. When you guys get a chance, give it a look.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 09:21 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Philosophía

So, to pick some..

Daken - LM
Sunfire - high meta

I'd have Walker at LH (have BLs even done anything apart from amp and heal?)

Agreed on the others.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 09:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, I'd probably second Saint Walker for LH. Aside from putting up some decent shields here and there, he seems to be mainly depicted as a glorified GL battery pack. /shrug

Also agree with the rest of Phil's proposals.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 12:29 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I didn’t see Solaris in there. erm

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 12:32 AM