KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Trek: Picard

Star Trek: Picard
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Star Trek Picard

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT... I can't find my original tread so just made a new one...

http://www.darkhorizons.com/star-tr...irst-set-photo/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 16th, 2019 03:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Digging up old threads is against the rules.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 06:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Star Trek Picard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT... I can't find my original tread so just made a new one...

http://www.darkhorizons.com/star-tr...irst-set-photo/

Will definitely check it out, but a 78 year old Captain Picard? Seems like he'd be an admirable sitting behind a desk making crucial Star Fleet decisions or retired at this point, not jaunting around the galaxy in a star ship on weekly adventures again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 16th, 2019 04:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll check it out.

Btw, anyone hear about the new deep space nine documentary? It reveals some things, like that Garak was gay. Oh, and an 8th season would have been in the future and the first episode would have had Nog, now captain of a starship, killed in an explosion and it would explore the mystery around it.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 06:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I always wanted to see an Adventures Of Captain Nog type mini series.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 16th, 2019 06:49 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
Will definitely check it out, but a 78 year old Captain Picard? Seems like he'd be an admirable sitting behind a desk making crucial Star Fleet decisions or retired at this point, not jaunting around the galaxy in a star ship on weekly adventures again.

my guess is he'll be an admiral, but clearly this'll be leas and bounds better than discovery

Old Post May 16th, 2019 08:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I'll check it out.

Btw, anyone hear about the new deep space nine documentary? It reveals some things, like that Garak was gay. Oh, and an 8th season would have been in the future and the first episode would have had Nog, now captain of a starship, killed in an explosion and it would explore the mystery around it.

Wait, you didn't know Garak liked the D?

LoLz, how did you miss that, it was all but outright said in the series.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 16th, 2019 09:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I thought it was just implied that Garak was pansexual, tbh.

Leaked image from the set of Picard:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6shNmR...&name=large

Loving those new uniforms.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 17th, 2019 12:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Odo and Quark had some odd sexual tension thing going on, too.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 12:36 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by cdtm
Odo and Quark had some odd sexual tension thing going on, too.

Always seemed more like a frenemies thing to me, Odo also had a weird tension with everybody.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 17th, 2019 10:39 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Wait, you didn't know Garak liked the D?

LoLz, how did you miss that, it was all but outright said in the series.

I suspected he liked Bashir and was thus gay, but this is confirmation.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 11:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Yeah, it was pretty obvious.

A bit sad, too, considering Bashar never showed tthe slightest hint of bi-sexuality, and slept with as many women as fans only think Kirk slept with.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 03:25 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bashar always struck me as a little bit gay. Not that that's bad at all.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 04:03 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well he couldnt be pure gay because he had a girlfriend (Ziyal). So must have been Bi.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 09:15 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, it was pretty obvious.

A bit sad, too, considering Bashar never showed tthe slightest hint of bi-sexuality, and slept with as many women as fans only think Kirk slept with.

Lol what? Bashir wanted to f*ck Miles.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 09:45 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He was just trying to save him from Keiko.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 17th, 2019 10:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well he couldnt be pure gay because he had a girlfriend (Ziyal). So must have been Bi.

He also had a LOT of lovers. Every one a woman/alien equivalent.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 11:02 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-

laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2019 12:10 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I thought it was just implied that Garak was pansexual, tbh.

Leaked image from the set of Picard:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6shNmR...&name=large

Loving those new uniforms.

those new uniforms ae very nice

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:24 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess he figured gay love was the best way to do it.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 01:32 PM