KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Dangers of Evolution

The Dangers of Evolution
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Ahh, O.K. I stand corrected, strangely, I've never really interacted with him.

I made the same mistake with him long ago That's the danger in mastering deadpan sarcasm: people will inevitably miss the joke and believe they actually are an imbecile stick out tongue

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 12:16 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I made the same mistake with him long ago That's the danger in mastering deadpan sarcasm: people will inevitably miss the joke and believe they actually are an imbecile stick out tongue
Our ways are ancient and mysterious. Nobody understands our work, but it must be done.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 02:28 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Is that according to scientists? The same scientists who said climate change is real and that man actually went to the Moon? Yeah, excuse me if I accept that with more than a pinch of salt.

Look, if you can trust anyone to give you perfect information on weather changes and historical space travel it has to be a geneticist.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 27th, 2019 10:42 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote