KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Mr Spock runs a Dr Who Gauntlet.

Mr Spock runs a Dr Who Gauntlet.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Mr Spock runs a Dr Who Gauntlet.

(please log in to view the image)

VS

At 3D Chess!

Spock faces all the Classic Doctors 1 at a Time!

One game per each Doctor. Spock gets 1 hour in between each game to prepare.

How does he fare...

(and it goes without saying that the 7th Doctor will cheat)

Old Post May 27th, 2019 08:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Crap..Any Mod.. Please move to Sci Fi Forum.

10-Q~

Old Post May 27th, 2019 09:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I cant see Spock losing to any Doctor, even the seventh.

Also, you’re in the wrong forum. wink stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2019 09:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

VS

At 3D Chess!

Spock faces all the Classic Doctors 1 at a Time!

One game per each Doctor. Spock gets 1 hour in between each game to prepare.

How does he fare...

(and it goes without saying that the 7th Doctor will cheat)
spock gets destroyed by all of them. Spock is logical and a genius. The smartest Vulcan ever is less than a child to a Time Lord.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 03:21 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by riv6672
I cant see Spock losing to any Doctor, even the seventh.

Also, you’re in the wrong forum. wink stick out tongue

I was distracted by the Massive Electrical Storm outside my window and the river forming on my street.

But as to the actual point of the thread...I can see Spock pulling a win over the 1st Doctor if his being a Stickler for the Rules or his Old Man Crankiness getting in the way. 2nd and 3rd Doctors, No Real Chanch. I can see the 4th just getting bored and loosing interest. 5th I give 50/50. Same Chances with the 6th if he gets Cocky or looses his Temper, cause 6th had a pretty big temper. 7th No Chance... And I didn't imply that 7th would cheat to win because he would need to, I was just saying He would Cheat because that is just what he does.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 06:30 PM
XLR87T3

Which doctor would Spock actually lose to?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 12:10 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of them

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 02:38 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol Doctor legit shits all over Spock.

Come on, he's the f*cking oncoming storm. A bunch of species legit got together just to lock the doctor in a box. Cuz he's that bad ass.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 10:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Spock can handle them. Doctor's are good, but classic Trek routinely took on entities that could have single handedly ended the Time War.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 11:03 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Classic WHO is Way Better then NuWHO in Every Way... Sad how Star Trek is becoming the same way.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2019 07:17 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Spock can handle them. Doctor's are good, but classic Trek routinely took on entities that could have single handedly ended the Time War.
Like who mate?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2019 07:18 PM
Flyattractor

Q for one. Lot of Nigh Omnipotent Characters back from the TOS days. Trillain for one. TOS loved their Energy Beings.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2019 07:22 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Q for one. Lot of Nigh Omnipotent Characters back from the TOS days. Trillain for one. TOS loved their Energy Beings.
I honestly don't see Q, the "flim flame man", ending a time war not the original series either. I don't remember any beings in Star Trek who would defeat the Timelords of the Time War. Not the Dowd, none of them.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2019 07:31 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I honestly don't see Q, the "flim flame man", ending a time war not the original series either. I don't remember any beings in Star Trek who would defeat the Timelords of the Time War. Not the Dowd, none of them.

TOS had its fair amount of powerful aliens but Time Travel wasn't normally among their stated power sets. They left that to Devices mostly.

Would still be fun to see TOS Spock interact with Classic Who Tho.

I can imagine Scotty and Jamie getting into a Scots Off! Trying to out Aye each other...

eek!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2019 07:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

TOS had its fair amount of powerful aliens but Time Travel wasn't normally among their stated power sets. They left that to Devices mostly.

Would still be fun to see TOS Spock interact with Classic Who Tho.

I can imagine Scotty and Jamie getting into a Scots Off! Trying to out Aye each other...

eek!
Haha, I can see Jamie and Scotty arguing too. Truthfully the Tardis alone is beyond almost anything technological in Star Trek or any other Sci Fi show. Time lord Science is just that mental.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2019 08:16 PM
Flyattractor

All this is True.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 06:50 AM