KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Algebra was derived from Islam

Algebra was derived from Islam
Started by: MuslimForLife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Muslims invented chicken nuggets back in 750 ad.
They did some pretty marvelous eye operations around then and of course the best book on anatomy for 400 years.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 10:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muslims invented sight. Thanks Muhammad! All that rape was worth it.

#SurtKnows

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 10:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I was in Cuba 2 years ago and I couldn't get any for two days, I was using my girl friend of the time, rather be feminine than stinky.
I hear ya. If I go more than a day without some delicious Chicken MackNuggets, I start smelling too.

Lucky I have a huge can of Axe Bodyspray in my gun holster at all times.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 10:28 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muslims probably inspired axe body spray. God damn them. God damn them all to hell.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 10:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I hear ya. If I go more than a day without some delicious Chicken MackNuggets, I start smelling too.

Lucky I have a huge can of Axe Bodyspray in my gun holster at all times.
Axe is the best whatever Rob and Bash say about it being for loudmouths. I wear Axe Peace as it was on offer.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 10:31 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muslims invented chicken nuggets back in 750 ad.

laughing laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 11:26 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muslims invented sight. Thanks Muhammad! All that rape was worth it.

#SurtKnows

They probably invented pedophilia as well lol. Such a "marvelous" invention. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 11:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
They probably invented pedophilia as well lol. Such a "marvelous" invention. roll eyes (sarcastic)
The Spartans would like a word with you.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2019 05:38 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Jul 30th, 2019 07:21 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Spartans were probably invented by Islam too.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2019 03:26 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Give your gratitiude to your women in your own bed.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 07:08 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by cdtm
He isn't Russian?

Originally posted by riv6672
No, he took his time. eek!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 09:43 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Saying something was invented "by Islam" is as retarded a use of language as saying the telescope was "invented by Christianity". A Muslim who speaks Arabic using an Arabic word in the title of his book that contains information on a thing he used/expanded on is no more "derived from Islam" than Archimedes screw was "derived from the Olympians". It was derived from some f*cking guy or a bunch of other guys who liked what that first guy was about. Credit them, not their f*cking religion.

What is it with religious freaks/nationalistic morons/outright xenophobes who need to frame every f*cking thing that has ever happened EVER, to a black-and-white divide between human groups. F*cking tribalistic simpletons.

He's just a retarded Islamic-parrot.

Of course the Muslims didn't invent Algebra - the Arabs did.

The Arabs got it from the Greeks.

The Greeks got it from the Egyptians.

The Egyptians got it from the Babylonians.

And the Babylonians got it from the Sumerians.

It all leads back to the Middle East - Semitic People invented the basis for most technologies - and Japhethitic People later innovated them.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 10:05 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do any of them still even exist?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Thank you Muhammad (pbuh) for maths.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 11:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Do any of them still even exist?
Kiiiiiiiinda...?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 03:12 AM
MythLord
Diamond

I knew it was evil.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 10:25 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muhammad needed a way to keep track of how many kids he raped.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 01:20 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muhammad needed a way to keep track of how many kids he raped.

laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 03:48 PM