KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex probe vs Annihilators

Imperiex probe vs Annihilators
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Yep, that Zod.

In that case, I await your scans. Phildo has shown them taking on the entirety of Pokolistan, though.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 04:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
FWIW, a random probe shell was used to create the Entropy Aegis.

And it stopped 'Darkseid's best' Omega Effect/Beams (can't recall which exactly).

FWIW.

Molecules are molecules though. Ronans weapon would slay it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 04:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic

Seeing as it resists Entropy, that's a high order.

By your logic, Ronan can transmute Odin. He could transmute the entire Multiverse.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 04:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

In that case, I await your scans. Phildo has shown them taking on the entirety of Pokolistan, though.

Understandable but that doesnt take away from Zod defeating them though. The scans I have are outdated and I'm getting an error message. Maybe someone else can post it. I know ABHI have the scans because we discussed it before.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 05:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Understandable but that doesnt take away from Zod defeating them though. The scans I have are outdated and I'm getting an error message. Maybe someone else can post it. I know ABHI have the scans because we discussed it before.

So..?

Pokolistan Zod is superior to Any member of the Annihilators.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 10:08 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by panthergod
So..?

Keep thinking that.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 10:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Seeing as it resists Entropy, that's a high order.

By your logic, Ronan can transmute Odin. He could transmute the entire Multiverse.

Not really, but by my logic it should be able to as entropy has a different function than what his hammer does.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 10:35 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not really, but by my logic it should be able to as entropy has a different function than what his hammer does.

But your logic is that molecules are molecules.

LT has molecules. Reed took his skin and used it to coat his ship.

So can Ronan transmute his skin into paper?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 06:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This might be an even better argument than 'Hulk is Hulk'.

thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 06:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I can understand people who disagree, but honestly Surfer's board does seem like it might be one of those things that are just the right weapon for this job. It has blasted right through some crazy shit before. My memory might be slightly off cause it's been a minute, but in Annihilation I think Firelord and Airwalker were struggling to damage even one of these giant ships in the Annihilation fleet, then as soon as Surfer entered on the scene he destroyed like 4 or 5 of them in a row by just strait up bullrushing through them. He busted strait through vibranium walls to save Nova while still maintaining enough enough speed to grab her and blast through the walls again to escape before an electrical signal could reach a bunch of explosives.

I'm not saying he'd be able to take one out easily or that he's more powerful than everyone/anyone who failed, but it does seem like there's a fair chance he'd be among those that took one out. It's just that his board is really fast, and really tough, and its the kind of thing that artists really like to draw so Surfer's got some decent feats in his history at this kind of thing lol

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 06:44 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep thinking that.

He was originally intended to be the PRe-Crisis Superman, and dominated Superman.

So.. yes, FAR above any single member of the Annihilators in raw power and formidability.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2019 11:32 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He was originally intended to be the PRe-Crisis Superman, and dominated Superman.

So.. yes, FAR above any single member of the Annihilators in raw power and formidability.

Nope.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2019 03:23 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Annihilators mainly becuz of Surfer

Old Post Sep 10th, 2019 03:52 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

So..?

BY a large margin, that Zod is trans level

Old Post Sep 10th, 2019 03:55 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Still waiting.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 02:01 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

And why is Carver using that Zod to discredit OWAW? Lol

He broke Superman's jaw and supposedly defeated multiple probes. That's a skyfather+ right there.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 03:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I recall he kept Bizarro as a pet punching bag, iirc.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 03:47 PM
Stoic
Avenger

But your logic is that molecules are molecules.

LT has molecules. Reed took his skin and used it to coat his ship.

So can Ronan transmute his skin into paper?

Never saw him do that, but we do know that the Probes were not impossible to destroy, even though you're trying your best to paint them that way. If Arthur can destroy one, why couldn't Ronan?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2020 05:27 AM
DarkSaint85

Because Arthur dealt magical piercing damage using the trident of Poseidon, which pretty sure Ronan doesn't have?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2020 06:09 AM
Stoic
Avenger

And can you give any reasons why total molecular control would absolutely fail against the Probes? Or am I completely wrong about the Universal Weapon?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2020 07:13 AM