KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » John Wick: Chapter 4 (2021)

John Wick: Chapter 4 (2021)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaden_3.0

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I want to know where they can go for John Wick: Chapter 5, Since Chad Stahelski would like to do but he's taking a break from doing these films for now

it has to be a prequel with how this one ends.

Well they're already doing The Ballerina and The Continental.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 08:46 AM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I want to know where they can go for John Wick: Chapter 5, Since Chad Stahelski would like to do but he's taking a break from doing these films for now

it has to be a prequel with how this one ends.

I used to want to see a prequel (mainly just to see more Willem Dafoe), but I don't think it's necessary to show his "Impossible Task" now since we've seen Wick do so many insane things. Plus Michael Nyqvist died, and it would seem he'd need to be involved.

As for Chapter 5, Stahelski and Keanu have said they're done, but they may end up writing some more ideas down on restaurant napkins.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 10:03 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

As for Chapter 5, Stahelski and Keanu have said they're done, but they may end up writing some more ideas down on restaurant napkins.

I was reading that they did have plans for a 5th movie around August 2020 but then things changed, Decided to end Mr Wicks journey at the 4th movie.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 10:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I was reading that they did have plans for a 5th movie around August 2020 but then things changed, Decided to end Mr Wicks journey at the 4th movie.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I think I saw something similar.

I hope they decide to clone Wick and just go full sci-fi schlock with it. As long as the action is great why the hell not!?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 06:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or even go fantasy schlock, Have him wake up in Hell or Heaven shooting supernatural enemies.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2023 04:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Or even go fantasy schlock, Have him wake up in Hell or Heaven shooting supernatural enemies.

thumb up

The Devil stole the soul of his puppy from the 1st movie so John has to kill him.

Still that would make more sense then the story of the 4th movie...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2023 07:00 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Estacado

Still that would make more sense then the story of the 4th movie...

Lol...going to watch these movies for the story.. laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2023 07:38 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Lol...going to watch these movies for the story.. laughing

Yeah let's just pretend how it makes sense how[SPOILER - highlight to read]: John's death made Everything he did after the 1st movie seem irrelevant. He didn't achieve shit through JW 2-4...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2023 09:01 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 2nd, 2023 09:30 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Is that funny, Kaz? What do you think?

I think this goes digital later this month and then hits blu-ray next month. I've already got the 4k blu-ray pre-ordered. cool

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 4th, 2023 12:28 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Is that funny, Kaz? What do you think?

I found it slighty funny, But you might be different not all comedy works for everyone.

Old Post May 4th, 2023 02:27 AM
riv6672

I’d totally keep that keycard in my wallet.

Old Post May 4th, 2023 10:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only a jabroni would have a wallet in 2023.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 4th, 2023 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're good, but even you can't kill EVERYONE!"

*Points to the Doom Slayer sitting in the corner*

"....point.

How do you think he drinks with the helmet on?"

"You wanna ask him? 'Cause I sure as HFIL ain't asking."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 10th, 2023 10:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard

^^^How the heck do you not have a wallet? confused

Old Post May 10th, 2023 10:10 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Originally posted by Robtard

I have a wallet. Custom made alligator skin billfold hand crafted by this actual guy.

Old Post May 10th, 2023 10:20 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^How the heck do you not have a wallet? confused

Rob keeps his money up his arse. Or so Adam tells me.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 10th, 2023 10:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm
Rob keeps his money up his arse. Or so Adam tells me.

^^^Owtch eek!

I’m happy w. my vagrant traveler; I got it over 15 years ago and it saw me through my last 3 deployments, about 12 different countries, and my whole retirement so far.

Old Post May 10th, 2023 11:46 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

John Wick 5 is coming, Confirmed by Lionsgate.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...ent-1235403474/

Old Post May 27th, 2023 09:00 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Craziness.

Poor Keanu. Let him rest! Lol

Old Post May 27th, 2023 09:34 AM