KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?

When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They will never really admit it 20 46.51%
They will be forced to admit it in the next 10 or less attacks 2 4.65%
They will be forced to admit it in the next 11 or more attacks 0 0%
F**k you, Robtard! 21 48.84%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
If you feel a group that kills less than 60 people a year in a country of over 330 million people is a serious threat to that country...okie dokie, opinion noted smile
So you ignore the fbis reasoning? Why?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Facts>>>FBI's feelings

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Surtur and the kmc local mouth breathers such as Josh, etc. do not grasp or can even follow along with the discussion.

Even after I posted the definition of the word "pervasive".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Robtard
^This is another red herring, you people love these.

Fact: No one here has given Antifa a pass. People condemn the fighting and such.

I must have missed all the threads they started to condemn Antifa violence, can you link me a few examples?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
I must have missed all the threads they started to condemn Antifa violence, can you link me a few examples?

You're doing your standard time-waster-troll routine to deflect away from the serious problem of White Supremacy, as per the Trumper marching orders. I have personally said I don't support the violent acts multiple times.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Less than 60 deaths per year is not a serious threat.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree thumb up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Guy who has claimed Antifa is a serious threat

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Facts>>>FBI's feelings
So fbis relies on feelings not facts and data. Oh my. Remember when you did not grasp what majority meant but what it felt.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He is all feelings, paranoia, and conspiracy theory nonsense.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's obvious at this point that robbie is just trolling , Surtur. I'd ignore the rest of his replies in this thread if I were you.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He is a trumper ignoring his own silly stances that change depending on what side of the fence he is on.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you feel Antifa is a serious threat?

Silent Master

You're doing your standard time-waster-troll routine to deflect away from the serious problem of White Supremacy, as per the Trumper marching orders. I have personally said I don't support the violent acts multiple times.

So where are all the threads calling out their violence?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He is a trumper ignoring his own silly stances that change depending on what side of the fence he is on.

Bingo.

Punching someone and giving a bloody lip is apparently worse than shooting them or running them over until dead apparently.

quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
So where are all the threads calling out their violence?
Are you related to Surt?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Do you feel Antifa is a serious threat?
You are scared to death of them.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:45 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I'd say Antifa is a much bigger threat than the white supremacists in this country. The WS aren't out engaging in widespread political violence at every turn. They aren't trying to continuously shut down others' right to free speech.

White supremacy is a joke of a "threat" in this country. The actual number of them is so pathetically low that they're not even worth mentioning in the same sentence as the word 'threat.'

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:51 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, I'd say Antifa is a much bigger threat than the white supremacists in this country. The WS aren't out engaging in widespread political violence at every turn. They aren't trying to continuously shut down others' right to free speech.

White supremacy is a joke of a "threat" in this country. The actual number of them is so pathetically low that they're not even worth mentioning in the same sentence as the word 'threat.'
You are kind of insane.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are scared to death of them.

Even the biggest group of panzies (Antifa) can be a threat to a person when they outnumber him 5 to 1. No conservative fears any individual Antifa member who're all pussies on their own. They're only a threat in large numbers.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Are you related to Surt?
They share the bond of being Brothers in Trump.

If it were 1919 and a 30yo Hitler was speaking on the street; spreading the hateful rhetoric which eventually lead to the Nazi party taking over Germany; the Nazi war machine and a Jewish man went up and punched Hitler in the face for inciting violence, Surt and co would see that Jewish man as being worse than Hitler. This is their Trumper mentality.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:56 PM