KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » IT: Chapter Two

IT: Chapter Two
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ah yeah, but I meant in general. There was barely any people in the theater, but it might have been because I went to the 4pm screening.

And I highly recommend it. It might lack scares but it's easily far darker than the first one, the adult actors are a lot better than I thought they would be, there's nice character development and the overall quality is quite nice. Only thing I didn't like is that they don't go into too much detail about Pennywise's origin but that's coming from a og book nerd.

The TV series got dusted by these movies.

Was it better than Chapter One or no?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 12:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

IT.. Internet Technologies? Is this a sequel to The Social Network?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 01:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Was it better than Chapter One or no?
Pretty equal tbh.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 01:56 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
IT.. Internet Technologies? Is this a sequel to The Social Network?

It*

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 01:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Pretty equal tbh.

You edited.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 01:58 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw it yesterday, thought one was meh! Thought 2 was shite.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 02:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You edited.
Yeah, changed my mind. Just go and phucking watch it. 😡

I'll refund you if you don't like it.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 02:09 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, changed my mind. Just go and phucking watch it. 😡

Soon thumb up

I'll refund you if you don't like it.

No need.

Any plans for Chapter Three?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 02:17 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Saw this last night.

The runtime was longer than I expected(almost 3 hours.) Several scenes could have been cut down a bit to shorten this up... I know it's a adaption, but this really didn't *need* to be as long as it was, imo(the pacing was a bit muddled, so you definitely knew it was a 3hr movie.) The 'scares' were also meh for the most part. Bill Hader killed it, though. thumb up

Anyway, this was enjoyable overall, but I felt chapter 1 was the superior movie for sure.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 8th, 2019 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 06:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How was Jessica Chastains wonderful rack?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 07:37 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Looking forward to watching this. Still cant get over Pennywise looking like he has chronic alcohol fetal syndrome though.

Last edited by Inhuman on Sep 8th, 2019 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 08:36 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
Saw this last night.

The runtime was longer than I expected(almost 3 hours.) Several scenes could have been cut down a bit to shorten this up... I know it's a adaption, but this really didn't *need* to be as long as it was, imo(the pacing was a bit muddled, so you definitely knew it was a 3hr movie.) The 'scares' were also meh for the most part. Bill Hader killed it, though. thumb up

Anyway, this was enjoyable overall, but I felt chapter 1 was the superior movie for sure.

Yeah, I checked the info about the runtime, I was surprised too.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 10:41 PM
steverules_2

Did Pennywise turn into his spider form?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 10:52 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by steverules_2
Did Pennywise turn into his spider form?
Ya.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2019 01:26 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Saw this last night.

Disagree. I think it should have been *longer*. We barely get to know the adult versions of the Losers before they go back to Derry.

Anyway, it was a good movie. I got mixed feelings about it. Not as good as the first movie, but decent.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2019 04:06 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

64% on RT, was 66% a couple days ago so it’s slipped down

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 9th, 2019 04:14 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ya.

Fixed, you gangsta.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2019 03:27 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Saw this tonight. After really liking the first one, I found this one to be pretty disappointing. Too many jump-scares, not nearly enough tension, and far, far too much comedy.

It was funny when it was trying to be, but it wasn't scary or tense when it was supposed to be.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 09:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen that the director has plans to release a supercut of the two film's with new scenes.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 02:30 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Seeing this in 10 mins.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 05:25 PM