KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jurassic World Dominion

Jurassic World Dominion
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Jurassic World 3

Life uh, finds a way.

https://twitter.com/jurassicworld/s...5293719552?s=21

https://deadline.com/2019/09/jurass...les-1202744117/

Didn't think I'd see it, but am glad they got not only Goldblum, but Sam Neill and Laura Dern back as well to reprise their roles, though after Jeff Goldblum and what little presence he had in the last film after teasing him, I won't expect too much, but it at least bodes well for something potentially good, even if Chris Pratt is still the main character of the series.

Please have Blue again. Best dino aside from the OG T-Rex.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 10:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Anyone see that short film that made?

'Battle at Big Rock' was the name of it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 10:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Here's to hoping this one won't suck like the last one.

It's hard to put my finger on, but for some reason Fallen Kingdom just didn't sit well with me. I liked it okay the first time, but after trying to watch it again it just didn't work.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 12:01 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Jurassic World 3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Didn't think I'd see it, but am glad they got not only Goldblum, but Sam Neill and Laura Dern back as well to reprise their roles, though after Jeff Goldblum and what little presence he had in the last film after teasing him, I won't expect too much.

I heard its supposed to be a proper role this time.

But yeah that cameo last time was just pointless.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 04:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn I thought we were gonna discuss the actual Jurassic Park 3 movie cuz they have that hilarious scene that isn't meant to be funny where this happens:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 04:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Re: Jurassic World 3

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I heard its supposed to be a proper role this time.

But yeah that cameo last time was just pointless.

Yeah, that was one of several reasons the movie didn't sit well.

Another one being: the new characters were annoying and no one really had any arch.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 05:59 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, they were just millennial stereotypes. Felt the same way about Fallen Kingdom too in any case. Fun the first time, but more painful with each rewatch.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 08:11 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Jurassic Park 3 >>> Jurassic Park 2

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 08:27 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alan!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Was there only one of every dinosaur trasported off the island? I remember one baby but that was about it

And why did Fallen Kingdom completely gloss over the fact that site B has dinosaurs? So the dinosaurs from Jurassic World dying would not extinct the dinosaurs

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 10:19 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Kazenji

I guess that's a no then.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 03:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ no but heard its supposed to be quite good.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 07:03 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's on youtube if you're interested in it

takes place after the 2nd Jurassic World movie how that one ended.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 07:54 AM
juggerman

Originally posted by Kazenji

I did. Wasn't bad:

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 08:09 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by juggerman
I did. Wasn't bad:

This was fun to watch, thanks for posting.

I enjoyed the quick cut credit scenes as much as the main story.
The doves at the wedding getting dive bombed was great!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2019 09:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing the opening sequence now. Especially since I think Trevorrow did better directing the world than the Fallen Kingdom director did...

quote:

Back in 1993, Spielberg couldn't deliver a sequence like Jurassic World: Dominion's prologue: Trevorrow opens his film back in the Cretaceous era, 65 million years ago. Fans will get to [see] the dinosaurs as they really lived and they'll witness the literal origin of Jurassic Park. In Dominion's opening scene, which also introduces several species of real-life dinosaurs the Jurassic movies haven't shown before, a T-Rex gets into a fight with and is killed by one of the film's new dinos, the Gigantosaurus. However, a mosquito lands on the T-Rex's corpse and sucks its blood before becoming trapped in a tree's amber - and this is the exact same mosquito that InGen recovered and tapped for dinosaur DNA, which enabled John Hammond's (Richard Attenborough) geneticists to clone the T-Rex and the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park!

https://screenrant-com.cdn.ampproje...elberg-dream%2F

Old Post Jun 20th, 2021 11:55 PM
ares834

Why the **** are a T. Rex and Giganotosaurus fighting? They lived millions of years apart and on different continents....

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 01:38 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Hm.. that seems a very good question. It seems Giganotosaurus was late Jurassic and T-Rex was late Cretaceous.

Maybe they just don't give a single fu#k anymore about accuracy?

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Jun 21st, 2021 at 03:32 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 03:29 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

DP, sorry

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 03:31 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I think this is the preview of the preview...

and there is a quick shot that is probably them butting heads...

Attachment: impossible battle.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 08:18 PM