KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jurassic World Dominion

Jurassic World Dominion
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

I guess they are gonna have Rexy get her ass whipped by every Therapist in that size range huh? At least the Spino and Irex were visit different creatures. A giganotosaurus is basically a slightly bigger T Rex as far as the general audience is concerned.

I wanna see a Bull Sauropod go berserk and tear shit up.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:29 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Why the **** are a T. Rex and Giganotosaurus fighting? They lived millions of years apart and on different continents....

I recently remembered that in Jurassic Park III they used incompatible batteries to revive a camcorder. So these movies stopped giving a fu#k a long time ago. Ugh, I guess I'll have to make my peace with it... no expression

Old Post Jun 28th, 2021 08:25 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I mean JP3 was before the series got a soft reboot. Fallen Kingdom was disappointing, but I don't expect this film to be any worse than the sequels we had initially gotten.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2021 09:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

As long as we get dinos fighting and stomping and scaring ppl and some witty banter I’m going to be happy.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 08:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

After Fallen Kingdom, which was just lazy writing, I'll probably watch this at home, unless my son really wants to see it in theaters.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

First 5 minutes of the movie. It's a beautiful looking open, I'll give it that. The prehistoric shots are wicked...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 09:12 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've read people have been complaining about the The prehistoric shots from that prologue, Mainly the Dinosaur fanatics saying the Giganotosaurus wasn't around when the T-Rex was alive

FF's just enjoy it for what it is.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 09:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

"Just turn your brain off bro."

Nah, I'm good. These movies have become complete dogshit. Sure, it's not some big issue. But it's little things like that that show these writers and directors care about nothing more than spectacle.

Last edited by ares834 on Nov 26th, 2021 at 09:27 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 09:24 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, people are complaining about it because it's stupid. But just add it to the list of unscientific and inaccurate stuff the Jurassic movies have done.

But, it will certainly be noteworthy that there are feathered dinos in that 5 min opening.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2021 01:24 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I got a little bored yesterday and turned on some of that Camp Cretaceous show on Netflix with my 4-year-old son. It's terrible. I mean, it's animated, so I guess it's probably expected that the characters would be cartoony cardboard cutouts. But good lord, it's actually unwatchable.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2021 11:09 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Couple of interesting videos breaking down the prologue.

I liked some of Trevorrow's commentary. Can tell he's put some thought into it, but it's still annoying that he doesn't even bring up some of the stupid stuff. Also, now I'm a little confused... is it going to be the first 5 minutes of the film or no?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 12:04 AM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
First 5 minutes of the movie. It's a beautiful looking open, I'll give it that. The prehistoric shots are wicked...

Pretty cool.
Right about the 2 minute mark I thought that little critter was going to be Scrat from the Ice Age movies.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 09:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Not gonna lie, a little excited about the Therizinosaurus...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 06:00 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I want to feel more strongly about this but after the last one, just feeling more of the same here.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 06:12 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I was never NOT going to watch it, but I’m glad it looks better than the sequel.

I didn’t mind the sequel but it didn’t have the same oomph as the first part.

This trailer oomphed all over the place.

I like that it seems we’ll both feel bad for and be terrified of the dinosaurs by turns.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 09:53 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'd say i'm in the same situation as Riv regarding Jurassic World 2

this one looks alot better, Maybe because the director from the first Jurassic World movie came back too.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2022 06:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It looks pretty good. Dunno how Blue had a child, life finds a way I guess? It’s cool to see some dinosaurs having feathers too, didn’t expect that.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 11th, 2022 07:41 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I watched some of the trailer and decided not to finish.

What I saw looked okay, just some snowy scenes and such.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2022 06:13 PM
ShadowFyre

2 nerdgripes from the trailers.

As far as I know they only have an arm from the Therizinosaurus whatever and they keep making the dilophosaurus some tiny little acid spitting b******* when was actually like 10 to 12 ft tall and the bad ass dinosaur

Old Post Feb 11th, 2022 07:47 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Got my tix for this opening weekend.

Old Post May 27th, 2022 08:59 AM