KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spiderman: No Way Home (2021)

Spiderman: No Way Home (2021)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
They’re all probably just cameos.

nope.. its gonna be a 3 hour film

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 16th, 2020 08:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdad76
dad

this film will work out ok

but should take style advice from the old movies

Old Post Dec 17th, 2020 09:07 PM
Superdad76 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdad76 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdad76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I've been seeing a lot of rumours over the last few months regarding Charlie Cox potentially coming back and reprising his role as Daredevil for the third MCU/Sony Spider-Man film. It's especially ramped up recently, considering the grace period where the MCU couldn't use him after ending the Netflix stuff has expired, so they can use him again if they wish. Still nothing concrete though. When Feige was asked about it very recently, he apparently responded with, "We'll see." But there have also apparently been reports that he's recently been seen on set, so who knows.

I'm personally conflicted about this. On the one hand, I really like Daredevil and thought Cox did an excellent job in his portrayal. On the other hand, I feel like anything we get now is going to feel watered down in terms of grit and complexity compared to what we got from the Netflix series. Of course, it could all still be nonsense. But considering how many characters they are apparently stuffing into this film, it's certainly not an impossibility.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jan 16th, 2021 at 05:10 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 05:06 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

And yeah, I know Daredevil joining has already been brought up before, but that was still unofficial stuff before the grace period ended. Not going to lie though. I actually think Feige not outright denying it plus the reported sightings of Cox on set does make it seem likely that he will be included. Because Cox Daredevil certainly has a huge fanbase of people who want him back.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 05:22 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm personally conflicted about this. On the one hand, I really like Daredevil and thought Cox did an excellent job in his portrayal. On the other hand, I feel like anything we get now is going to feel watered down in terms of grit and complexity compared to what we got from the Netflix series. Of course, it could all still be nonsense. But considering how many characters they are apparently stuffing into this film, it's certainly not an impossibility.

Would be fine just to confirm hes there and he exists and Cox IS the MCU Daredevil tbh.

But Deadpool being R rated gives me hope that Daredevil can be done with that Netflix grit again. Whether that be an R rated movie or a series.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 12:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Would be fine just to confirm hes there and he exists and Cox IS the MCU Daredevil tbh.

But Deadpool being R rated gives me hope that Daredevil can be done with that Netflix grit again. Whether that be an R rated movie or a series.

Yeah, it would be nice to get a proper confirmation either way. This uncertainty is becoming a bit annoying. And, as mentioned previously, it would definitely please a lot of fans. There hasn't really been that much of a demand for the other Netflix heroes being brought back as far as I know, but Cox Daredevil has had tons of fan outcry/petitions to bring him back in some capacity after his show got axed.

From a narrative standpoint, he could certainly fit into the film, as Spidey can do with having a good lawyer after how the last film ended. But yeah, if they do bring him back I hope they can retain the narrative depth they had with the Netflix show. I'm not even that bothered about the violence aspect of it (films like CA:TWS showed they can do on the ground H2H stuff pretty well without blood flying everywhere) so much as the character and stories getting watered down for the sake of targeting a wider/younger audience. On the plus side, bringing him back would also open the door for a possible Kingpin return down the line, which I'm sure a lot of Spider-Man fans would be in favour of.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jan 16th, 2021 at 01:13 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 01:11 PM
Darth Thor

Oh yeah I completely forgot about Kingpin!

He is first and foremost a Spider-Man villain after all! And Vincent DOnfrio killed it in that role. Id hate for them to recast him.

Matt would definitely make sense as Spideys lawyer. But also a little scared they bring his Daredevil in from an alternate reality, given all the rumours associated with this film.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jan 16th, 2021 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 03:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So, I wonder if this will tie into the Disney Plus Secret Invasion show that's in the works, seeing as we had Skrulls masquerading as members of SHIELD in the last film. Because apparently Charlie Cox's Daredevil has also been rumoured to be linked to that as well, and he's supposedly going to be in this one. Hard to know what's the truth with all the rumours flying around though.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 04:18 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The Spider-Verse rumour has caused enough damage to the hype for this film. Lol, people should just stop with those.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 06:47 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, I wonder if this will tie into the Disney Plus Secret Invasion show that's in the works, seeing as we had Skrulls masquerading as members of SHIELD in the last film. Because apparently Charlie Cox's Daredevil has also been rumoured to be linked to that as well, and he's supposedly going to be in this one. Hard to know what's the truth with all the rumours flying around though.

this prolly won't but Captain Marvel 2 most likely will

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 08:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

With the amount of vague rumours going on for this movie, it's hard to tell what the movie is going to be about.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 02:05 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
With the amount of vague rumours going on for this movie, it's hard to tell what the movie is going to be about.

nah its about the multiverse lol

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 08:33 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Movie officially titled Spiderman: No Way Home

https://www.ign.com/articles/spider...3MWOxPMMpy2Zajs

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 07:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Leads to believe that the SM franchise will be moving off of Earth as well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 10:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Hopefully we get Kraven the Hunter. Who doesn't love Kraven?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2021 02:33 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by -Pr-
Anyone see the obviously unfinished, yet also likely legit Spider-Man trailer leak? It gives away the plot of the movie and at least one villain.

For anyone interested in the plot:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spider-Man goes to Doctor Strange and asks him to cast a spell that makes everyone forget his identity after the events of Far From Home. Things go awry, as they tend to do, and shenanigans result.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2021 11:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I do love me some shenanigans. yes

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 01:09 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

looks good, Kinda weird for them to call it a teaser trailer, It's more of an actual trailer.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 02:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Shenanigans and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dr.Octopus

Neat.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 03:18 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the trailer on twitter.. film looks good

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 03:23 AM