KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing vs Thor

Thing vs Thor
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I was convinced that it was. 🤔

My bad.

No, Ennis wrote Vikings, that story with Harald Jaekelsson.

Which was 100% canon and Thor got anally raped in it. Best comic ever.

Thor: First Thunder #5 was written by Bryan J.L. Glass.

Anyway, you were right about one thing, at least - it's not canon, it even has its own universe designation - Earth-11035.

Thorbags always resort to posting non-canon scans, because Thor's 616 feats simply aren't enough for him to win any forum battles.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 08:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Canon > non-canon, little thorbag.

Ben was smashing Thor into the ground, till Lady Sif (in her best Psylocke-esque slutty costume ever) intervened.

I win.

(please log in to view the image)

Wutever u say Leocules Jr.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 08:54 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Funny thing, if it had been Thor who had the upper hand, you wouldn't have stopped ranting about it.

I'll say it again:

THOR GOT SAVED BY A THOT. DEAL WITH IT, BOI!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 08:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Ugh...

U know better.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 09:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Let me know when Thor beats someone on his own and doesn't need to be rescued thumb up

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 09:16 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

No, Ennis wrote Vikings, that story with Harald Jaekelsson.

Which was 100% canon and Thor got anally raped in it. Best comic ever.

Thor: First Thunder #5 was written by Bryan J.L. Glass.

Anyway, you were right about one thing, at least - it's not canon, it even has its own universe designation - Earth-11035.

Thorbags always resort to posting non-canon scans, because Thor's 616 feats simply aren't enough for him to win any forum battles.
Oh, I could swear Ennis wrote something with Loki a while back and assumed it was from that series/issues. Vikings was gloriously edgy though. Like astner levels of edge.

And what happened in that earth? By the looks of it that must be belt of strength+power gem+warrior madness Thor at the very least.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 09:56 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Oh, I could swear Ennis wrote something with Loki a while back and assumed it was from that series/issues. Vikings was gloriously edgy though. Like astner levels of edge.

And what happened in that earth? By the looks of it that must be belt of strength+power gem+warrior madness Thor at the very least.

Whole mini was written just by Bryan Glass.

Vikings was wonderful, thorbags got what they deserved. Celey is lucky that I'm in the gentle mood most of the time, otherwise I'd spam Harald scans every single day and twice on sundays. Avi, sig, daily posts & threads and everything.

In short. Thor went batshit crazy and started murdering heroes left and right, lol. Odin undid the events, creating a separate reality.

Celey is hell-bent on keeping using that feat, but each time I ask him to let the mods decide, he runs away like the snivelling lackey of Rage of Olympus that he is.

mad

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:19 PM
ShadowFyre

Let me know when Thor beats someone on his own and doesn't need to be rescued thumb up

Who hurt you?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 12:00 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Whole mini was written just by Bryan Glass.

Vikings was wonderful, thorbags got what they deserved. Celey is lucky that I'm in the gentle mood most of the time, otherwise I'd spam Harald scans every single day and twice on sundays. Avi, sig, daily posts & threads and everything.

Be my guest crazy man.
Thor is beyond petty trolling.
Just letting u know it wont help heal to that hole in ure heart.

In short. Thor went batshit crazy and started murdering heroes left and right, lol. Odin undid the events, creating a separate reality.

thumb up

Celey is hell-bent on keeping using that feat, but each time I ask him to let the mods decide, he runs away like the snivelling lackey of Rage of Olympus that he is.

mad

Dunt see why not. It's literally 616 characters up until when Odin fixed things. Plus what he(Thor) did is still known to him. It's still standard Thor who did what he did. He has complete memory along with Foster, Loki, and the Asgardians. It's not simply a random reality.

Nyways dunt really care much on wut mods decide. It's too trivial a mtter to run after mods.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 12:29 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Who hurt you?

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Be my guest crazy man.
Thor is beyond petty trolling.
Just letting u know it wont help heal to that hole in ure heart.

Is he now?

#PunchAThorbag campaign was a massive success. I mean, you are the only A-list thorbag still standing, celey.

Though I see you you're forming a new team. Good luck with that, we'll eat them, too laughing out loud

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Dunt see why not. It's literally 616 characters up until when Odin fixed things. Plus what he(Thor) did is still known to him. It's still standard Thor who did what he did. He has complete memory along with Foster, Loki, and the Asgardians. It's not simply a random reality.

Nyways dunt really care much on wut mods decide. It's too trivial a mtter to run after mods.

Writer knew he could get away with anything, since he was going to retcon everything back to normal and make it an alternate reality in the end - that's why it's iffy, that's why our forum rules prevent us from using such instances.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 12:54 AM