KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus

Coronavirus
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (504): « First ... « 421 422 [423] 424 425 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Just got my second shot, waiting on the 15 minutes.

If you don't hear from me again assume it did me in.

Yes, I AM a big baby, I will own that. smile

good thumb up

...i mean "good" about getting the shot, not about it doing you in, you goddamn sniveling baby

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Looks like I'm gonna be fine. smile

Just enjoyed my first meal inside a diner.

Yes, I know the booster takes a few weeks to kick in, but the diner wasn't very busy and felt like celebrating.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

couldn't just wait 2 more weeks? you really are a baby, aren't you?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:42 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
couldn't just wait 2 more weeks? you really are a baby, aren't you?

When I learn to fly like The Boy who Never Grew Up we'll see who's laughing then. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Was digging through Trumps new blog, usual expected stuff. Did spot one thing that surprised me.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-mgdunskvc892/

quote:
The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a “pause” in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. The results of this vaccine have been extraordinary but now it’s reputation will be permanently challenged. The people who have already taken the vaccine will be up in arms, and perhaps all of this was done for politics or perhaps it’s the FDA’s love for Pfizer. The FDA, especially with long time bureaucrats within, has to be controlled. They should not be able to do such damage for possibly political reasons, or maybe because their friends at Pfizer have suggested it. They’ll do things like this to make themselves look important. Remember, it was the FDA working with Pfizer, who announced the vaccine approval two days after the 2020 Presidential Election. They didn’t like me very much because I pushed them extremely hard. But if I didn’t, you wouldn’t have a vaccine for 3-5 years, or maybe not at all. It takes them years to act! Do your testing, clean up the record, and get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine back online quickly. The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!

Donald Trump is not anti-vax.

Also pretty noble defending J&J. I know I sure didn't want to take it, because of the pause.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 05:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Donald Trump is not anti-vax.

have you been having a psychotic episode? seriously wtf. maybe you are experiencing side effects after all

Old Post May 7th, 2021 06:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

utah ex-cop narrating an anti-vaccine rally where they burn a giant effigy of a syringe. just when you thought republicans already finished going full-retard.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

utah ex-cop narrating an anti-vaccine rally where they burn a giant effigy of a syringe. just when you thought republicans already finished going full-retard.

A gathering of morons.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like they're practicing for Borat 3

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:33 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
A gathering of morons.
Originally posted by Blakemore
laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:34 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

have you been having a psychotic episode? seriously wtf. maybe you are experiencing side effects after all

Maybe he was anti-vax, and changed his mind? I know his record speaks for itself.

My point was mainly this:

quote:
The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!

If Trumpers are actually reading his blog and see he's come around to anti-covid vaccines, they should stop questioning getting vaccinated, if their leader promotes them.

Last edited by cdtm on May 7th, 2021 at 07:51 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so basically trump can be like "i always knew covid would be a national catastrophe, and took it seriously since day 1" and you'd be like "see? trump always took covid seriously. derrrrr"

you're trying to use trump's words at face value and using them as "proof": despite his countless attempts to downplay the virus as no big deal, as well as his habit of direct self contradiction.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disclaimer: I don't really want anyone to die.

Big deal the trump echo chamber will probably get infected due to their foolishness anyway.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:25 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe he was anti-vax, and changed his mind? I know his record speaks for itself.

My point was mainly this:

If Trumpers are actually reading his blog and see he's come around to anti-covid vaccines, they should stop questioning getting vaccinated, if their leader promotes them.

The damage of Trump's year long campaign of lies and contradictions concerning Covid-19 is done. Trumpers in the media are still at it as well mind you, eg Tucker Carlson and his vaccine fearmongering.

20-25% of Americans don't trust the Covid vaccines and the majority are not anti-vaxxer mouthbreathers, it's people who taken vaccines before.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:27 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
A gathering of morons.

You cannot spell Mormon without moron. It is Utah after all. They believe in essential oils and prayer.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 10:06 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Did chuckle that it took place in a town called "Moroni". It's like they're begging to be mocked extra hard here.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 10:36 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

One thing I do admire of Mormons is they eat a lot of Jell-O and play board games. Sounds like fun to me.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 03:20 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The description under that video is so dang... oof:

We talked about #Freedom​, #Liberty​, Choice, Proper Role of #Government​, Our #Children​, and ultimately how God and standing on His principles is going to be the only way we take our #country​ back. In other words, God, Family, Country with real faith/action is the answer.

Obviously burning the giant #syringe​ was one of the highlights of the night, literally burning the false god that’s being pushed on the world population by fear and force. We took it to the ground. It was a beautifully symbolic. But more importantly to me the spirit of Liberty is what I love last night. It’s tangible. When we intentionally gather in the name of Liberty, which is God when you boil it down, that tangible feeling helps renew the #mind​, #body​, and #spirit​.

#God​ created us to be #free​. He created us with immune systems to fight of viruses. He created us to gather one with another to talk about Him. Mask-less and #fearless​. #Fear​ is not of God. And until we actually decide to turn to Him and not Governments for the solution, we are going to continue to be in bondage.

He is the #Way​, the #Truth​, the #Life​, and #Light​ of the #World​. There’s no other way back to the Father. And He gave us the ability to CHOOSE to come back to Him.

Old Post May 8th, 2021 03:59 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mightywhitey
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hivewars

Old Post May 8th, 2021 04:47 AM
Mightywhitey is currently offline Click here to Send Mightywhitey a Private Message Find more posts by Mightywhitey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote