KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus

Coronavirus
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (504): « First ... « 446 447 [448] 449 450 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lindsey graham just tested positive, and he was fully vaccinated. hope most of you are masking up, vaccinated or not

Is he asymptomatic?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 06:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

Attachment: screenshot_20210803-065318_twitter.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 11:57 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Bad timing since delta seems to be hitting kids a lot harder than the other variants.

DeSantis don't care, he'll just spin it and blame the Left when outbreaks happen in schools.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 03:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
Dad recovering well!

Glad to hear that.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 03:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
thumb up to you all!
im getting sick of thanking people’s praises.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 04:00 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Is he asymptomatic?

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina announced Monday that he has tested positive for Covid-19 despite being vaccinated and has experienced “flu-like symptoms,” but said that he now has only “mild symptoms” and is very glad he had been vaccinated because “without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now.”

“I was just informed by the House physician I have tested positive for #COVID19 even after being vaccinated. I started having flu-like symptoms Saturday night and went to the doctor this morning,”
-snip

Seems like he didn't get that sick and is recovering rather quickly.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 04:03 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

But yeah, thank you robtard and **** you robtard. That joke never gets old.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 04:15 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 04:16 PM
snowdragon

Another vaccine is in studies as it looks like we'll need boosters in the future as we progress through different variants of covid now from delta to lamda and I believe there is another variant as well.

https://www.novavax.com/

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 11:55 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Another vaccine is in studies as it looks like we'll need boosters in the future as we progress through different variants of covid now from delta to lamda and I believe there is another variant as well.

https://www.novavax.com/
I suggested this long ago when DDM... Well, when silly discussions prevailed here.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 02:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

usa is #1 again. here are the most recenr 7-day totals. we're crushing all competion, thanks to anti-vaxxers
(please log in to view the image)
trumpers are to blame for this escalation, as their ridiculous anti-reality hugbox culture persists in breeding newer and more deadly variants. here are friday's daily stats, organized by new outbreaks

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 7th, 2021 at 02:15 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 02:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those stats put me in a weird political position, most Puerto Rican’s travel to Florida, but considering the high amount of disease, it may be better for both to stop this. If I were Biden, I’d push to make it a state as fast as possible.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 02:14 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Cannot wait until the unvaccinated die off and the tension shifts and society divides along lines of which vaccine you got.

The Astrazenecites declaring war against the Pfizerons.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 10:47 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Cannot wait until the unvaccinated die off and the tension shifts and society divides along lines of which vaccine you got.

The Astrazenecites declaring war against the Pfizerons.

Dont forget the Johnsonites

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 11:01 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t trust Pfizer.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 12:23 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

maybe the only way to reach them is memez

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 12:37 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

But there are better vaccines than Pfizer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 12:41 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by snowdragon
Dont forget the Johnsonites

Do not underestimate the power of the Modernatron Empire.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 01:26 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Chinese vaccines seem good as well. Both elderly parents of a guy from work had a Chinese one in their country. Both caught Covid later but only had mild symptoms before a full recovery.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 01:57 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe the only way to reach them is memez

well they do like their memes because they are retards.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2021 03:57 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote