KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Ultra instinct or Flash whos faster

Ultra instinct or Flash whos faster
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Does anyone remember if Gohan and others were able to perceive Goku back in ToParc?
The Z Fighters seemed to be able to perceive Jiren and UI Goku just fine during the ToP:
https://i.imgur.com/nSEpgCA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IZtnIka.jpg

But we obviously know that Goku is massively stronger now than he was during the ToP. We just don't know the extent of his power yet.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 01:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
The Z Fighters seemed to be able to perceive Jiren and UI Goku just fine during the ToP:

But we obviously know that Goku is massively stronger now than he was during the ToP. We just don't know the extent of his power yet.

There was a point in the TOP (weaker stages of Jiren and Goku) where the Z fighters couldnt see them moving, the Gods nor the Angel's couldn't see Goku or Jiren combating. It's the scene before Goku went Master U.I.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 01:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gohan and others were able to perceive UI Omen and some portion of MUI Goku but they couldn't see them when Jiren powered up and fought MUI.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 01:46 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

But we obviously know that Goku is massively stronger now than he was during the ToP.

I lol'd when Goku gave Piccolo and Gohan props for getting stronger laughing out loud

He's such a nice guy, he won't tell them how much they suck.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 01:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
There was a point in the TOP (weaker stages of Jiren and Goku) where the Z fighters couldnt see them moving, the Gods nor the Angel's couldn't see Goku or Jiren combating. It's the scene before Goku went Master U.I.

This kind of thing is common in manga though. Kenshin is known for "moves so fast no one can see" trope.

Ranma Saotome dismantled an entire house literally under the feet of the residents, faster then they can perceive.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 01:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

We get it... you dont like DB CDTM. Move on.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 02:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

We get it... you dont like DB CDTM. Move on.

I don't like Carver logic.

Galan, Ranma used to be pretty well talked about in battle forums. Tell Carver about Ranma Saotome's speed feats.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I lol'd when Goku gave Piccolo and Gohan props for getting stronger laughing out loud

He's such a nice guy, he won't tell them how much they suck.
"Boy, you guys sure got stronger!! You're still completely useless, though." thumb up

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The others make sense, but kind of hard to believe Android 17 is that useless.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The power-levels have just scaled up THAT much since the ToP.

Saganbo(with his first Moro amp) was casually wrecking Gohan + Piccolo + the Androids -- and manga Gohan alone was equal to Kefla during the ToP... Then Goku arrives and effortlessly trounces Sanganbo(after a few more amps), while greatly suppressing his power.

This arc makes even ToP power-scaling look absolutely mediocre in comparison.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:11 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
I don't like Carver logic.

It's not carver logic, when entire KMC gangbangs you whenever DB is discussed.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saganbo(with his first Moro amp) was casually wrecking Gohan + Piccolo + the Androids -- and manga Gohan alone was equal to Kefla during the ToP... Then Goku arrives and effortlessly trounces Sanganbo(after a few more amps), while greatly suppressing his power.

Yeah ****ing Gohan stalemated Kelfa who >>> blue.
And Moro is casually capable of giving away energy that can make a fodder strong enough to beat all the U7 fighters aside from Goku and Vegeta.
And Moro considers that amount of energy as insignificant

The rate at which the power level increased is ridiculous.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:22 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

To be fair now... aside from Goku and Vegeta... nobody really matters in DBS.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:23 PM
carver9

Can you link me to where you're seeing the manga?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:23 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Galan will link you to some ransomware virus to get rid of you laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:27 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Cap outruns bullets. Never seen Goku do that.

So Goku catching bullets doesnt count to you, are you stupid, blind or ignorant?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:28 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah ****ing Gohan stalemated Kelfa who >>> blue.
And Moro is casually capable of giving away energy that can make a fodder strong enough to beat all the U7 fighters aside from Goku and Vegeta.
And Moro considers that amount of energy as insignificant

The rate at which the power level increased is ridiculous.
Crazy part is that I'm sure Vegeta will be just as powerful as Goku(just with different abilities), and I fully expect Moro to still be more powerful than both of them.

Imo, Moro is definitely operating in the tier of Angel-level power now. /shrug

Can you link me to where you're seeing the manga?
I hate how VIZ formats the chapters, so this is where I usually read/download it:
http://kissmanga.xyz/dragon-ball-super/chapter-58

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:32 PM
carver9

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So Goku catching bullets doesnt count to you, are you stupid, blind or ignorant?

He doesnt need to outrun bullets. Goku as a child outran the solar flare (solar energy).

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51...1mlnCs.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51...982088.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51...GzA4wg.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/51...FZRi1h.jpg.html

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:34 PM
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Galan will link you to some ransomware virus to get rid of you laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing out loud ... I can see that happening. About to click on his link. If you never see me again, it was nice knowing you all.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:35 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Crazy part is that I'm sure Vegeta will be just as powerful as Goku(just with different abilities), and I fully expect Moro to still be more powerful than both of them.

Imo, Moro is definitely operating in the tier of Angel-level power now. /shrug

I hate how VIZ formats the chapters, so this is where I usually read/download it:
http://kissmanga.xyz/dragon-ball-super/chapter-58

What about Kissmanga dot com, G007?

Same updates or xyz is better?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:35 PM