KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Odin vs Imperiex and probes

Classic Odin vs Imperiex and probes
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

@jbl
not really, I could give 2 shits about who wins here, I'm at home doing nothing and just come here to blow off steam

also feel bad for your 5 years old, does he know his mama is his aunt?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:45 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mrmind, Pr told you not to bash and derail.... lmao

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Something akin to the weight of both universes crashing together, though I haven't read it in a while. Definitely up there with those largely unquantifiable super-feats only a few characters have performed, though.

==

Now, so... Bada has already spoken, but in this and other threads, people keep acting like shitheads. Even after being warned. So, no more warnings.

-If I see excessive trolling either here or in reports that turn out to be true, you'll be banned.
-If I see harrassment, sexual or otherwise, you'll be banned.
-Bashing, excessive derailment etc, that leads to bans too.

You're not children, so I expect you not to act like it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:47 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get that you come on here and insult to let whatever issues u got going on irl (I dont actually care LOL) but start following rules. you complain alot and still post, nobody asks you to give your input, you chose to. get a life lmao

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:48 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

says the troll, I'll stop bashing if you, jbl, carver stop trolling

deal?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:50 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

nobodys trolling. it's called having an opinion, deal with it. i don't really care if you bash or not, I'm just telling you to follow what PR said, whatever happens is on you LOL

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:53 PM
Diesldude

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
nobodys trolling. it's called having an opinion, deal with it. i don't really care if you bash or not, I'm just telling you to follow what PR said, whatever happens is on you LOL
but Mr. Mind is right, you're a troll that hides behind other user posts. Smh. Still waiting for your reply in feat thread.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 10:00 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diesldude
thumb up

those other three if you notice post in packs and up eachothers posts.

look at you doing the same thing

laughing out loud oh the irony

Odin wins this btw

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 10:06 PM
carver9

I get that you come on here and insult to let whatever issues u got going on irl (I dont actually care LOL) but start following rules. you complain alot and still post, nobody asks you to give your input, you chose to. get a life lmao

He does it daily. I'm surprised he havent been banned yet. Hes worse than Broly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

but Mr. Mind is right, you're a troll that hides behind other user posts. Smh. Still waiting for your reply in feat thread.

You dont have the right to call anyone a troll. Stop bashing people like you're always right. You're no better than anyone here. If you keep bashing, I will report you.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
That's all Odin needs to do is crack Imperiex hide and Odin at full power is capable of doing that. An amped Superman was able to do it...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%202.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%203.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%204.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%205.jpg

Surviving the after results is the question.

Yeah, but an amped Superman also knocked down World Forger.

Doesn't mean Odin beats WF.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

You dont have the right to call anyone a troll. Stop bashing people like you're always right. You're no better than anyone here. If you keep bashing, I will report you.
listen you shameless troll, the rights I have or don't aren't decided by you. Stop making threats, I heard you've been reporting me already because of my posts that have been owning your little gang in the feat thread.

Last edited by Diesldude on Mar 24th, 2020 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:18 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud Its always a random that wants to be apart of the "CaRvERaLbErTO" Bandwagon for the need of validation. Yes, make your master philo proud by owning us, i'm sure he'll reward you LOL

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:21 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I come on this post and tell dudes to follow the rules and this random wants to call me a "Troll" out of the blue for telling to follow the guidelines. desperate for attention is so desperate lmao

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:22 PM
cdtm

What made up rule lists did you read? Because it sure as shite isn't the rules written in the rule thread you're going by.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

listen you shameless troll, the rights I have or don't aren't decided by you. Stop making threats, I heard you've been reporting me already because of my posts that have been owning your little gang in the feat thread.

I do not report people but I will report you. Reported.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:32 PM
Diesldude

look at you doing the same thing

laughing out loud oh the irony

Odin wins this btw

I don’t blame you for not being able to tell the difference.

Agreeing with an opinion is not the same as offering emotional support in a losing battle like this guy did here.

Nice post.

Last edited by Diesldude on Mar 24th, 2020 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:37 PM
Diesldude

I do not report people but I will report you. Reported.
you don't really have any credibility so I don't believe you.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:40 PM
Diesldude

I come on this post and tell dudes to follow the rules and this random wants to call me a "Troll" out of the blue for telling to follow the guidelines. desperate for attention is so desperate lmao
lol you paying the victim card now? Smh.. you couldn’t respond to my posts in the feat thread and said I was trolling and now you’re crying here? Aren’t you too old for this shit? Grow a pair and be man.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:43 PM
Diesldude

Imperiex wins. Different tier

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:47 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah OBVIOUSLY I ignored your terrible response and moved on, i don't like my time wasted, but h1 is making proper rebuttals so I'm giving him attention still. you came on here derailing like you usually do for my attention to acknowledge what you said on an entirely different thread LOL

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 11:48 PM