KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » **** you Coronavirus, I want live sport

**** you Coronavirus, I want live sport
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** you Coronavirus, I want live sport

**** you Coronavirus, just **** you!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 07:08 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I cant believe all the sports radio stations are still talking sports even though there hasnt been any in weeks!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 09:23 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 02:48 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I'm not even a sports fan and I want them back too. Stuff is eerily quiet without it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 08:13 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Before Disney pulled the plug, I kinda enjoyed the UFC with no audience tbh. Some e-sports are still going on though.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 01:13 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's back...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 11:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I actually like the crowd noise that they added to some of the Soccer leagues that have started back up. I also think that that might be the only sport where such a thing works so well. When watching a soccer game, there is always just constant chanting and that, I dunno.... "rhythmic wave" sound (lol) of the crowd just constantly yelling shit. Other sports, at least here in North America, are not like that.

Growing up in Canada, I follow hockey with a passion and I dread the thought of them adding crowd noise to the games when the NHL returns.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2020 03:00 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
I actually like the crowd noise that they added to some of the Soccer leagues that have started back up. I also think that that might be the only sport where such a thing works so well. When watching a soccer game, there is always just constant chanting and that, I dunno.... "rhythmic wave" sound (lol) of the crowd just constantly yelling shit. Other sports, at least here in North America, are not like that.

Growing up in Canada, I follow hockey with a passion and I dread the thought of them adding crowd noise to the games when the NHL returns.
I agree with you, it's much better than no sound. I found the UFC without an audience weird. I would have loved to have a go at ice hockey it's a great game, but London isn't the place for it. Rugby, boxing, Muay Thai and MMA are preferred, I wasn't great at soccer/football in high school, not good enough for school first team regularly or when I got first team pick I was on the bench. I was very good at Rugby and even played county and University.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2020 05:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Biden's shutting it down again.

FML.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 01:51 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

The Tyson vs Roy Jones fight was ruined entirely because of the no-crowd thing. Don't get me wrong I understand how important it was and why it was needed but man... a crowd can seriously affect a fighter's morale.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 06:58 PM