KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mortal Kombat 2021

Mortal Kombat 2021
Started by: KingAdzJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingAdzJ

Mortal Kombat 2021

I am pretty excited for this reboot coming January 15, 2021.
Produced by James Wan. Anyone excited for this? It sounds like it is going a
To be a pretty kick ass movie with fatalities from the game.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2020 02:42 AM
KingAdzJ is currently offline Click here to Send KingAdzJ a Private Message Find more posts by KingAdzJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both the other movies were awful.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2020 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, Wan has a talent for good visuals (at least IMO), which could actually work really well with the MK franchise, considering the style of the games. The listed director seems new to the scene though.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2020 03:18 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Both the other movies were awful.

What? The first one was a smash success. Never got the whole lumping it with the 2nd one which failed utterly.

The animated movie just came out recently too, and the last clip shorts I saw make the overall film feel better than I originally thought of it. Everyone got their just due.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2020 03:49 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i hope he uses real good martial arts stuntmen. i also hope the plot is good and not stupid

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 13th, 2020 06:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Why are there two threads for this upcoming movie now?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2020 03:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

To be fair, there was already a thread for it before you had made one, so now that makes three, but whose keeping score?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2020 09:42 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
...but whose keeping score?

MORTAL KOMBAT threads - 3

GODZILLA VS KING KONG threads - 4

Old Post Apr 15th, 2020 09:14 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Be great if the search function actually worked, Oh wait it does't all the time.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2020 11:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Be great if the search function actually worked, Oh wait it does't all the time.

Search Function - 1

Posters using it - 0

Old Post Apr 15th, 2020 12:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i hope he uses real good martial arts stuntmen. i also hope the plot is good and not stupid

I believe the reason the first one was so good, was because the actor that played Kang was the choreographer of the fights, and he is an actual martial artist.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 09:33 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

first one was great!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2020 01:53 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
What? The first one was a smash success. Never got the whole lumping it with the 2nd one which failed utterly.

Agreed 100%.

Surtur is just retarded.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2020 04:43 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, the first one was a campy, fun film. And it helps that I have some nostalgia associated with it. Remember seeing it at the theater as a kid.

I just hope any new reboot is R-rated.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2020 01:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh I just didn't like either movie. I will agree the first movie was far superior to the second.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2020 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://twitter.com/MKMovie/status/1350141868940529664

Nice screenshots, but the fact we're less than three months away and still no trailer is quite concerning. Something tells me it would've been this poorly marketed even if covid didn't exist.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 12:36 AM
riv6672

That pic of Jax ... huh

... looks like Steve Harvey ... confused

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 09:45 AM
Jmanghan

I like both movies, but IMO the second is just okay.

The recent animated movie was ****ing awesome and I'd be so happy to see them make one with Liu Kang as the main character instead of Scorpion.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 02:48 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

F***ing loved the first one. Dont care how campy it was.

Did not know there was an animated movie. Is it related to the films?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 10:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

No, is its own thing, but pretty good and worth checking out.

Aside from this film being three months away as pointed out, was reminded that Godzilla vs King Kong is just two months away and still no trailer for it either. This is how WB does "marketing" now I guess, assuming just everyone will jump on HBO Max. These couple films would be worth using the free trial for at best.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jan 17th, 2021 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2021 12:47 AM