KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

If Only we used this same logic and Force ably Quarantined all Homo Sexuals in the 80's and 90's... AID would Never have become the Epidemic it did.

Right Adam?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I guess this could go here too:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Calls to poison control centers spike after Trump disinfectant comments

Poison control centers in a number of states have reported a rise in calls about exposure to household cleaners since President Trump made remarks suggesting that disinfectants should be looked into as a possible treatment for the coronavirus.

New York City's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene confirmed to NPR that the poison control center saw a rise in calls specifically pertaining to exposure to household cleaners within 18 hours of Trump’s remarks on Thursday.

Department spokesman Pedro Frisneda told the outlet that the center had recorded nine cases during that window that were “specifically about exposure to Lysol, 10 cases specifically about bleach and 11 cases about exposures to other household cleaners.”

That is more than double the number of cases the center recorded during the same period last year, according to NPR.
-snip

But sure, words have no meaning or effect, even when it's from the POTUS and spoken across the entire country...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Where is the emoti Pooty is always using?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread is proof that Bash, Adam and co are mean spirited and vile humans.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 08:52 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess this could go here too:

Sweet! These can go here:

No, Poison Control Calls Aren't Suddenly Spiking After Trump's Disinfectant Comments

The Myth of the Bleach-Drinking Masses

Don't die on this hill thumb up

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 08:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Hill (what I posted) is not The New York Daily News.. Did you only read the headline of your story again? LoL.

Your article also doesn't dispel what The Hill noted, that there was a spike in call to poison control centers. Lol again.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hill parroted the same shit.

Do not die on this hill. It really isn't worth it. Die fat and old surrounded by grandchildren. There is plenty of legit criticism to throw at Trump. Do not waste it here son.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wrong.

Let me guess, the NY Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is also out to get Trump and lied about the rise of poison cases concerning household cleaners?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep digging lol. One of the usual suspects will be along shortly to agree with you.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You dodged, I'll ask one more time: So they're lying about the rise in calls concerning poisoning over household cleaners or not? A simple 'yes' they are lying or 'no' they are not lying will do if you like.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You dodged, I'll ask one more time: So they're lying about the rise in calls concerning poisoning over household cleaners or not? A simple 'yes' they are lying or 'no' they are not lying will do if you like.

The lie is that the spike is cuz of Trump, but then again you already know this. Why pretend you don't?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, you agree there's a spike in cases.

So it's just coincidence that Trump makes some rambling bullshit about injecting disinfectants and then there's a rise in poisoning calls concerning disinfectants. What a coincidence.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's no coincidence.

Sad little souls(like you) misrepresented what was said and endangered lives.

You're kind of a piece of shit smile

Oof personal attack, sorry.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ah, you're blaming everyone except Trump. Par for the course with Trumpers.

I like you that personally blamed me for idiots ingesting disinfectants. Talk about living rent free in heads and in their nightmares :0

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh kiddo you do not want to turn this convo into one about living rent free in ones head lol.

It won't end well. Just respond with "yes' if you want to do so though smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 09:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I do live rent free in your head, as you like to say. You're literally blaming me for idiots taking in disinfectants while giving Trump a complete pass. You typed it out, it's there to stay. This is too good smile

Well, you have a few minutes to edit it out and hide your embaressment. I will let you do it, lmk and I will edit this out too.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 10:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No "yes". Good call, it would not have ended well thumb up

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 10:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

-People poisoning themselves with household cleaners after Trump's nonsense ramblings = Robtard's fault.

What else would you like to blame me for Surt?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 10:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I told you, just say "yes". Or drop it smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 10:06 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Flyattractor
If Only we used this same logic and Force ably Quarantined all Homo Sexuals in the 80's and 90's... AID would Never have become the Epidemic it did.

Right Adam?

HIV is not an airborne virus, you retard.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 10:07 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote