KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Looking for Gamers

Looking for Gamers
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Overwatch is the best game.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 11:51 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

laughing

Priceless.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2021 12:15 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Tonight We Riot is free on GoG.

Neat little brawlers where you act like Antifa crossed with Isis

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 04:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
laughing

Priceless.
Oh, right. It's valorant derp laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2021 02:05 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

That actually wasn't directed at you. But no, Valorant is no where near the best game, kek.

Are you actually salty because I said I like it more than Overwatch? laughing out loud

Last edited by Trocity on May 2nd, 2021 at 02:50 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2021 02:45 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Trocity
That actually wasn't directed at you. But no, Valorant is no where near the best game, kek.

Are you actually salty because I said I like it more than Overwatch? laughing out loud
I am very salty indeed.

Old Post May 2nd, 2021 02:54 AM
cdtm

Haven't played any of them, but from the Youtube videos Valorant looks more like Counterstrike.

Figured Overwatch is more like Team Fortress.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 2nd, 2021 01:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So did you blow up Megaton or not?

Old Post May 17th, 2021 03:31 PM
cdtm

Coming to realize I took bad advice on Fallout 3 character creation.

"Don't worry about speech, it is useless. Just restart until you get the best outcome."

Me any time I want to negotiate a better payout:

"Persuade to double your reward: 4% chance"

Afrer about a half hour of reloading, I stopped trying to convince anyone to do anything. sad

Old Post May 19th, 2021 11:45 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by cdtm
So did you blow up Megaton or not?

I've blown it up once just for the visuals really, I opt to save it though, Megaton is important for its central location, multiple traders, free player home and the fact that you can endlessly hand over scrap metal to that guy for caps and XP.

The general goods merchant actually survives the explosion and becomes a ghoul, she can be found hanging around the crater. Don't know if you can still trade with her or if it's just so you can continue to do her quest.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 20th, 2021 11:50 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by samhain
I've blown it up once just for the visuals really, I opt to save it though, Megaton is important for its central location, multiple traders, free player home and the fact that you can endlessly hand over scrap metal to that guy for caps and XP.

The general goods merchant actually survives the explosion and becomes a ghoul, she can be found hanging around the crater. Don't know if you can still trade with her or if it's just so you can continue to do her quest.

Yeah, I saved it the first time. Think I saved before so may try and blow it up yet now, if not wait on a second run.

The room you get for being a hero really isn't much better then the one with the murdered family in it, just a big empty shack you can't really afford to spruce up yet.

Old Post May 20th, 2021 08:22 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

My very first playthrough, before I knew about the free house, I lived in that dead body shack with their son for practically the entire game among the bodies of his parents.

There's speculation that there is a remake of Fallout 3 on the way as it's the only major Bethesda title that hasn't been added to Xbox Game Pass.

Old Post May 21st, 2021 01:55 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Been losing karma left and right swiping anything that's not nailed down, figured I can always rebalance the scales giving away free purified water to the beggar outside Megaton. Looks like something got him, found his body in the usual spot.

Old Post May 21st, 2021 04:07 PM
cdtm

Another thing, how on earth do people manage pacifist runs??

Yeah, you can try running, but that isn't always an option. Blood Ties alone has you running directly into a few beetle like monsters that gave me trouble with a combat shotgun. Hard to really slip past them because the path is so narrow. And I've encountered into four legged beasties that overrun you easily and one shot.

Old Post May 21st, 2021 04:30 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If memory serves, there are a few of those beggar guys, one right outside Rivet City on the structure where you call the bridge over and another up near Canterbury Commons possibly.

Haven't played FO3 in years, I'm kind of tempted now. If I don't hear anything about a remake/remaster by the end of the summer I'll probably dust it off.

Old Post May 21st, 2021 10:25 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by samhain
If memory serves, there are a few of those beggar guys, one right outside Rivet City on the structure where you call the bridge over and another up near Canterbury Commons possibly.

Haven't played FO3 in years, I'm kind of tempted now. If I don't hear anything about a remake/remaster by the end of the summer I'll probably dust it off.

Well, there's always mods.

If you're on PC, I don't have that option playing the 360 version (No regrets, even original assets are impressive in terms of art direction)

Old Post May 21st, 2021 10:32 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

No, no mods for me, I have an Xbox One, so I play on my old 360 copies .

Have been considering getting a gaming PC for a bit though.

Old Post May 22nd, 2021 01:34 PM
rudester
Tommy

Look no further, look no further. I like monopoly!

Old Post May 22nd, 2021 04:54 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Anyone buy anything on the Steam summer sale?

No Man's Sky and Disco Elysium are what I have my eye in just now.. 30 bucks is probably as cheap as those two will ever get.

Guess I could always get a few pinball tables on the cheap and call it a season.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 10:21 PM
cdtm

Just bought Streets of Rage 4. 40% off sale.

Well worth the 15, lot of fun. The original band is back together from the first game, after [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Adam makes a surprise appearance mid game, and a character unlock.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2021 07:58 PM