KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Enters the thread ranting and crying because the topic hurts his feelings, claims other people are triggered. Classic Surt shit-posting.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I feel like it would really trigger you if I posted a Tim Pool video in this topic.

So guess what happens next, trigger warning:

Ahmaud Arbery WAS NOT Murdered In Cold Blood, The Leftist Narrative Is Manipulation, Video Exists

I can't watch vids at work. What is the summary?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I can't watch vids at work. What is the summary?

Wasn't cold blood, there was a confrontation. Apparently at one point the guy had run up to their car and run away.

I'm not saying he deserved to die or that these guys were right, but the narrative of "these whiteys just wanted to kill them a negro!" seems false.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

For people who don't want to watch the snuff film, here is the summary:

"The video shows a black man running at a jogging pace on the left side of a road. A truck is parked in the road ahead of him. One of the white men is inside the pickup’s bed. The other is standing beside the open driver’s side door.

The runner crosses the road to pass the pickup on the passenger side, then crosses back in front of the truck. A gunshot sounds, and the video shows the runner grappling with a man in the street over what appears to be a shotgun or rifle. A second shot can be heard, and the runner can be seen punching the man. A third shot is fired at point-blank range. The runner staggers a few feet and falls face down."
-snip

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

With that said I'm not a fan of this citizen arrest bullshit. We need to get rid of that.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wasn't cold blood, there was a confrontation. Apparently at one point the guy had run up to their car and run away.

I'm not saying he deserved to die or that these guys were right, but the narrative of "these whiteys just wanted to kill them a negro!" seems false.

Why do you always side with the Alt-Right narrative?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I read your article and where is the proof this was racially motivated? It doesn't contain it, but I'm willing to acknowledge it's possible you read something in a different article.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Why do you always side with the Alt-Right narrative?

Based on the video evidence and the very article you posted...I see no reason to conclude racism motivated this. It could very well have been the reason, I'm curious what you're basing this on? Other than the obvious "they are white". Which, by the way, is not enough.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:53 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I watched it. Unless the guy has birdshot in the shotgun then it isn't even the shotgun that kills him. It's the guy firing from the truck bed. Because Aubrey doesn't even move back slightly for someone supposedly shot point blank with a shotgun

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:55 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@surt I take it you're now dropping the "wasn't in cold blood!" narrative? Cos that was quick...

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:55 PM
snowdragon

Interesting before all the facts are in race is of course the touted motivating factor.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:56 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

@surt I take it you're now dropping the "wasn't in cold blood!" narrative? Cos that was quick...

So why did you dodge the questions about what makes you think this was racially motivated?

And no I'm not dropping it, why would I?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:56 PM
Flyattractor

I think we should just file this whole thread down to the fact that Robbis is an Un-Closeted Guilt Ridden Reverse Racist with severe issues He is NOT Dealing With.

Ya Know.. A Typical Loony Lefty.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Interesting before all the facts are in race is of course the touted motivating factor.

I wouldn't mind it so much if they were consistent. A black guy gunning down some whites and they won't automatically crying racism and it's iffy on if they'd even highlight the races when reported on.

Until racism is proven here as a factor I don't see why the races are important. Other than for a pathetic need to inflate this story so it gets more attention. Cuz it gives virtue signaling opportunities.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon

This happened over months ago and it was pretty much, "meh, Black thief was killed."

Flyattractor

Now if only Blacks could just stick to gunning down Other Blacks... This wouldn't be an Issue...

Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This happened over months ago and it was pretty much, "meh, Black thief was killed."

Exactly! Thank you for proving my point. They twisted this into something racist in order to get more attention.

Do you have any proof for racism? You surely came in here ranting about these guys being racist. Is there another article you read that showed this? Maybe they said something about black guys or social media posts were discovered? Anything?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:01 PM
Silent Master

Are the guys known racists or are we just assuming they're racist because the victim was black?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broly's D is so good that you're now supporting Surt instead of shitting on him? Damn, props to Broly. That must be some DAMN GOOD D.

He hasn’t tried it but my fiancé loves it. Thank you for asking

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Exactly! Thank you for proving my point. They twisted this into something racist in order to get more attention.

Do you have any proof for racism? You surely came in here ranting about these guys being racist. Is there another article you read that showed this? Maybe they said something about black guys or social media posts were discovered? Anything?

That doesn't prove your point. It proves my point. Stop shit-posting okay, or get out of my thread.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:04 PM