KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
That doesn't prove your point. It proves my point. Stop shit-posting okay, or get out of my thread.

Lol I'm gonna say this once: you should stop with the orders. Or I will just post a bunch of random shit and your thread will be done.

Now answer the question about what makes them racist.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Are the guys known racists or are we just assuming they're racist because the victim was black?

This is what I'm wondering. The article Rob provided doesn't mention anything about racism. But as Rob said, his article was from a center-right website. Maybe they are just so racist they didn't mention the racism.

So I looked at an NPR article about it: no mention of what makes them racist. And two different CBS articles, nothing.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/8527...vestigators-say

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud...ichael-georgia/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud...3-miles-memory/

Not saying there isn't evidence out there, but you think they'd be mentioning it.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol I'm gonna say this once: you should stop with the orders. Or I will just post a bunch of random shit and your thread will be done.

Now answer the question about what makes them racist.
^ LoL, Surt thinking he has some power in KMC. How sad.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Are the guys known racists or are we just assuming they're racist because the victim was black?

They're two fat White guys from Georgia, there's a 98.27% chance they're Trumpers.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

For people who don't want to watch the snuff film, here is the summary:

"The video shows a black man running at a jogging pace on the left side of a road. A truck is parked in the road ahead of him. One of the white men is inside the pickup’s bed. The other is standing beside the open driver’s side door.

The runner crosses the road to pass the pickup on the passenger side, then crosses back in front of the truck. A gunshot sounds, and the video shows the runner grappling with a man in the street over what appears to be a shotgun or rifle. A second shot can be heard, and the runner can be seen punching the man. A third shot is fired at point-blank range. The runner staggers a few feet and falls face down."
-snip

Thanks for the summary.

thumb up

Not too sure I'm interested in seeing yet another young black man murdered on a video recording.

If you honestly represented what was seen on video, it seems very non sequitur and the events do not have a logical flow. Feels like there are some descriptions of what happened in the video missing.

So the man is just jogging, jogs around the truck, and gets randomly shot at? If that's what happened, that's what happened...but it seems super super weird and unprovoked to just randomly shoot a jogger like that.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

They're two fat White guys from Georgia, there's a 98.27% chance they're Trumpers.

Don't forget the part about loving guns.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ LoL, Surt thinking he has some power in KMC. How sad.

I don't have any moderator power, but I don't need that to start posting 10 different Tim Pool videos that have nothing to do with this topic. That takes zero power.

So I'd stop with the orders. Just some friendly advice smile

Now back to the topic, what makes them racist? I'm serious. I wanna know. If you can't show they are racist feel free to just focus on the other parts of my post, I have a feeling that is what will happen. I hope I am wrong.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:09 PM
Silent Master

I see, you're just assuming. thank you for being honest.

I look forward to their trial, if found guilty, I hope the book gets thrown at them.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks for the summary.

thumb up

Not too sure I'm interested in seeing yet another young black man murdered on a video recording.

If you honestly represented what was seen on video, it seems very non sequitur and the events do not have a logical flow. Feels like there are some descriptions of what happened in the video missing.

So the man is just jogging, jogs around the truck, and gets randomly shot at? If that's what happened, that's what happened...but it seems super super weird and unprovoked to just randomly shoot a jogger like that.

I think you should watch the Tim Pool video when you get a chance.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see, you're just assuming. thank you for being honest.

I look forward to their trial, if found guilty, I hope the book gets thrown at them.

Lol wait, but if these guys *are* racist it means they just assumed the guy was a thief cuz he's black.

So they stereotyped and now Rob is stereotyping...I swear this is like when they fight racism with more racism.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks for the summary.

thumb up

That was a copy paste from the article.

No, the two White men had been waiting for him. They claimed he had broken into a building and robbed it:

Gregory McMichael told police he suspected the runner was the same man filmed by a security camera committing a break-in. He and his grown son, Travis McMichael, grabbed guns and began a pursuit in the truck. -snip

Last edited by Robtard on May 8th, 2020 at 08:16 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't have any moderator power, but I don't need that to start posting 10 different Tim Pool videos that have nothing to do with this topic. That takes zero power.

So I'd stop with the orders. Just some friendly advice smile

^ What a clown

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So is Silent Master right, you have no evidence this is just...based on feelings?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:16 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Saw the thumbnail for this last night, didn't bother watching it though. I would imagine if these guys are racists it wouldn't be too hard to prove, especially if they're the kind of stereotypical, southern racists that are being portrayed. It's hard to imagine they've left no evidence of racism whatsoever.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:18 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Saw the thumbnail for this last night, didn't bother watching it though. I would imagine if these guys are racists it wouldn't be too hard to prove, especially if they're the kind of stereotypical, southern racists that are being portrayed. It's hard to imagine they've left no evidence of racism whatsoever.

This is what I'm saying, if they are racist it's hard to imagine they left no evidence.

And there is zero chance the media isn't trying to look for this stuff and it's hard to imagine "THEY MADE A VIDEO SAYING SLAVERY WAS AWESOME!" or something wouldn't be plastered all over the god damn place if there was anything like that.

I know some might be shocked, but not all hicks are racist.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:20 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

That was a copy paste from the article.

No, the two White men had been waiting for him. They claimed he had broken into a building and robbed it:

Gregory McMichael told police he suspected the runner was the same man filmed by a security camera committing a break-in. He and his grown son, Travis McMichael, grabbed guns and began a pursuit in the truck. -snip

Is there footage of the break-in? Mr. McMichael's excuse doesn't really fit with the killing video as it's described.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:22 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Is there footage of the break-in? Mr. McMichael's excuse doesn't really fit with the killing video as it's described.

No idea, the murderer claims Arbery was "filmed by a security camera", you'd think that would have come out as well back in Feb when the murder happened.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:23 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

No idea, the murderer claims Arbery was "filmed by a security camera", you'd think that would have come out as well back in Feb when the murder happened.

I thought this just happened a day or two ago! Kinda sounds like they ambushed him.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This gets potentially tricky cuz of citizen arrest laws. I'm not sure what they are in the state and what is allowed.

So if these guys were allowed to try to detain this guy, what are they allowed to do if he fights back? If they just wanted to murder a black guy why even let it get to the point of a struggle why not gun him down before it goes that far?

And get rid of the damn citizen arrest laws unless you're in some area where it legit can take cops HOURS to arrive to get a criminal.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought this just happened a day or two ago! Kinda sounds like they ambushed him.

Months ago. Yeah, they seemingly drove ahead of him while he was jogging, then waited until he passed their truck to confront him with guns.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:28 PM