KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Why do you like Revenge of the Sith?

Why do you like Revenge of the Sith?
Started by: Scizard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. Remember the part where Jarjar is fighting the droid and all those lightsabers are spinning and Jarjar doesn't get hurt or even flinch?

Remember when Jarjar says something about pregnancy and there's no awkward dialogue or speech?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2022 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Or when Yoda caught the Senate pod that Palpatine threw at him and said "Let's try spinning, that's a good trick!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2022 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or when Obiwan jumps over Darth Maul and Darth Maul swipes at Obiwan's legs and Obiwan falls?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2022 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Or when small child Anakin killed a number of living people on the droid control ship and he told R2 "They were like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals!"

And then R2 also stepped in poopy.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2022 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved that sequence. It was like, one big opening shot of ships exploding and was created entirely by CGI. I didn't even know who was on which side, but it was a shot that looked like we were moving.

And then a droid needs helping and young Anakin says "I'm gonna help him out" because Anakin cares so much about the lives of droids...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 10:45 PM