KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Stargirl on the CW

Stargirl on the CW
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

On demand a day or two later.

Seeing it now. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2020 02:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

season finale was pretty good..

overall despite some misgivings early on i did enjoy this season..

hopefully it won;t get cw'd too much

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 02:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Yeah, I thought the finale was pretty good.
I had a couple pf predictions that didnt happen (well not quite) and one that sorta did.

I had predicted on CBR and Reddit forums that the adults would either be freed by
1. Courtney with the cosmic staff would free Pat(as the CCB protected her from Dragon kings device in the comic as well as tje staff protected from Obsidians control in JSA and greed Hournan 1 Million) - didnt happen, though she talked Pat into fighting it.
2. Henry Jnr fights Snr from within to help the JSA (sortta the reverse of BW Snr fighting Maxima from within Jnr in Extreme justice in the comics as the absorbing and death happened the other way around. -didnt happen.
3. Justin would be one of those 1 in 4 who fought back, but because he'd already survived Dragom Kings programing he wasnt killed just freed (figured having excalibur might also help). - didnt happen.
4. Beth would counter hack the feed which freed the adults and was why we saw Barbara free thinking in the ads. - happened in reverse with her freeing Pat and Justin but not Barbara.

Well 0.5 out of 4 is better than the nothing I guess.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 09:38 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I predicted a Grundy/STRIPE fight. erm

Anyhow, I enjoyed the finale. This was fun all the way through! Can’t wait for next season! eek!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2020 09:01 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Excellent finale 8/10

Wild Cat killing Brainwave was unexpected.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 06:14 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Really good season. My only real complaint was the Grundy CGI in the finale.

I'm hoping that this being on the CW next year won't harm the quality of the show, but we'll see.

Those villain reveals though. Damn.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 04:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-

I'm hoping that this being on the CW next year won't harm the quality of the show, but we'll see.

Agree on all counts, it was a stellar show! thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 04:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by -Pr-

Eclipso and Shade for season 2, should make it interesting.
I wonder if its going to play a little to the JLA arc where Eclipso controlled Shade as a means of getting the starheart. Thisbwould mean a definite Jade and Obsidian introduction in season 2.

The presence of Eclipso might also need Jakeem Thunder to show up. Unless he gets saved alomg with a Dr Fate legacy for season 3 with Mordru as the big bad.

I also want to see a 7 soldiers spin off now

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 09:13 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Will it be Hears of Darkness Style Eclipso or just some stupid One Person Version of Eclipso?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 06:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by beatboks

I don’t know about a show, but an ep. dedicated to them could be pretty cool!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 08:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by beatboks

they could very well do a spin off show the depending on the ratings

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 07:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

first look at Eclipso...:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 08:59 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks decent

Old Post Mar 17th, 2021 02:33 AM
riv6672

And creepy.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 09:35 AM
riv6672

Season 2 trailer. Yay!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2021 11:24 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

trailer looks okay

Old Post Jun 16th, 2021 01:16 AM
riv6672

Looks A-ok!

AKA though. The [SPOILER - highlight to read]: GL daughter thing kinda threw me.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 09:06 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone see Episode 1 yet?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 12:55 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just watched... poor.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 03:32 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Worst JSA since JLA International, hell maybe as pointless as the Midwest Avengers.

Holy f ck is Stargirl dumb as a box of rocks
Wildcat with the major PTSD
Hourman aiding/abetting Grundy
Dr MidNite a insecure basketcase

Pretty sad when the sidekick Stripesey is the best one on the team.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2021 03:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote