KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Zack Snyder's Justice League

Zack Snyder's Justice League
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

I honestly don’t see how they got Affleck to come back, and get in shape for this.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 08:38 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i should steal this and post it in several fb groups

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No, he was the worst part by far. Hilarious failed attempts at being funny in addition to well... this.

He may as well be slowly skating or something if that's supposed to pass off as a superspeed/FTL run effect.

I was trying to forget. I couldn't, but I was trying to.

Still can't get that scene out of my head.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 08:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote:

Same with Miller’s acting. Plus the ray he ran, reminded me of a 4 legged animal standing up for the first time.

True in the context of this movie. But at least we know Miller does have talent as shown in We Need to Talk About Kevin.

Fisher is just garbage.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 08:58 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SquallX
I honestly don’t see how they got Affleck to come back, and get in shape for this.

Assuming they really want to do reshoots with the original cast... and assuming Affleck really did agree...

... there's still no guarantee he is willing to get back in shape.

I mean, he didn't care one bit when Whedon was doing reshoots... why exactly would he care for this "Snyder Cut"?

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
True in the context of this movie. But at least we know Miller does have talent as shown in We Need to Talk About Kevin.

Fisher is just garbage.

That’s why I surprised with his acting in JL. When I saw him in The Perks of Being a Wallflower, he was pretty good.

I guess as he gets more famous, the fame went to his head. Supposedly he has some quirks of not cutting his toenail or some shits. Don’t know how true that is.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:07 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Assuming they really want to do reshoots with the original cast... and assuming Affleck really did agree...

... there's still no guarantee he is willing to get back in shape.

I mean, he didn't care one bit when Whedon was doing reshoots... why exactly would he care for this "Snyder Cut"?

Maybe he cares more for Synders version than he does of Whedon who just came out of nowhere and completely screw the theme.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:08 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SquallX
Maybe he cares more for Synders version than he does of Whedon who just came out of nowhere and completely screw the theme.

Blaming Whedon is ridiculous. They had to finish the film and they had nobody else suitable for the job.

Without Whedon, there would be no Justice League at all.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't the guy who plays flash choke a b*tch in real life?

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't the guy who plays flash choke a b*tch in real life?

That's a quite recent scandal. Yes.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We Need To Talk About Flash

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
We Need To Talk About Flash

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That fan should be grateful he gave her a memory she will never forget.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why didn't he do the infinite mass punch

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:37 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Honestly, even before that video went viral, Ezra had been known for being quite f*cked up.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:47 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote:
That’s why I surprised with his acting in JL. When I saw him in The Perks of Being a Wallflower, he was pretty good.

I guess as he gets more famous, the fame went to his head. Supposedly he has some quirks of not cutting his toenail or some shits. Don’t know how true that is

Could be the same thing a lot of the Star Wars prequel trilogy suffered from. Simply unable to "get into" a roll when you're surrounded by green screen. Ewan McGregor, Samuel L Jackson and Natalie Portman were all horrendous but are extremely talented actors. The Fisher equivalent would be Hayden Christensen who's just terrible regardless.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 10:22 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

"Grant Gustin: All women are queens!
Ezra Miller: if she breathes, she’s a THOT!"

laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 10:58 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

It will still suck.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 24th, 2020 03:26 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut your dirty mouth

Old Post May 24th, 2020 03:57 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by ares834
It's apparently going to be 4 hours long.
Well I certainly know how I'll be wasting an entire afternoon with a certain group of fellows on Discord...

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 24th, 2020 08:14 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

I know for sure some guys are gonna post things along the likes og

""4 hours of my lifevwasted""
.And I would be like
WTF were you guys expecting? Some artistic masterpiece? ONLY those DCEU nuthuggers think so.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 24th, 2020 08:32 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote