KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Zack Snyder's Justice League

Zack Snyder's Justice League
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

If you thought the JL movie was a "semi-coherent narrative" then I've some bad news about your IQ. The movie's plot was infantility simple.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 08:04 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Have to agree there, plot was very easy to follow, it just wasn't very good, even with Synder's improvements over the original.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 08:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Compared to the ****ing mess of dream sequences of BVS and JL Whedon that's a low bar. But leave it to Ares to suck off this turd of a film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 08:13 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I know what he means. It's not that the story is complex it's that the narrative is told in an extremely sloppy, bloated way. And the pacing is laughably bad. There are scenes in the movie that serve no purpose other than just "being cool" and are redundant with other later scenes that basically repeat the same information. It doesn't make the story difficult to follow but it does make it feel very sloppy and messy.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 08:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Compared to the ****ing mess of dream sequences of BVS and JL Whedon that's a low bar. But leave it to Ares to suck off this turd of a film

lmao

No need to seethe so much when I correctly called out your post as idiotic. And no, I've not sucked off this film at all. I called it "fine". Not exactly praise there.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 09:01 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, Kilt. I'm using that.

My legs are perfect big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 09:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it will still be utter dogshit that the wb/dc corporate slave cocksucking shills will say its the best thing ever..

the whole entirely of the dceu except for wonder woman and aquaman has been dogshit diarrhea

i hope alcoholic lush affleck can stop drinking soon

thumb up

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 10:20 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Did Snyder **** some of your girlfriends/boyfriends/moms/dads to have such a hate boner for the man? I mean he had to do something.

The same people that claims this film had a simple plot and that made it weak, are the same people that praises all MCU films.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 12:14 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Plot was fine. But everything seems so damn rushed in the DCEU even all these years later and with a 4 hour run time.

Snyder has also done some great stuff. Watchmen, 300 and Dawn of the Dead. Heck even MOS is decent. He was just the wrong choice to hand over BvS and JL to.

And for those who think its simple putting a graphic novel into live action, youre simply wrong.

As for this version, of course it was better. Characters much better fleshed out. Flash wasnt such a wuss and him [SPOILER - highlight to read]: reversing time
was a miles better ending to the final fight.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 07:22 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

This movie sucked too.

Was it slightly better than the dried out cat turd of a film that was the first one? Sure

This one was more like the kind of crap that gets used for manure. It has a cpl redeeming qualities but at the end of the day its still a piece of shit.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 04:20 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Well said.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 05:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This film was the equivalent of a washed up drag queen strung out on meth.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 06:50 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 11:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 11:45 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 12:24 AM
CoolBlackKnight
~ Superninja ~

That video was hilarious. laughing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 01:06 AM
CoolBlackKnight is currently offline Click here to Send CoolBlackKnight a Private Message Find more posts by CoolBlackKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 02:06 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2022 10:01 AM
CoolBlackKnight
~ Superninja ~

SNIP

Last edited by CoolBlackKnight on Jul 22nd, 2022 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2022 09:05 PM
CoolBlackKnight is currently offline Click here to Send CoolBlackKnight a Private Message Find more posts by CoolBlackKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolBlackKnight
~ Superninja ~

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Snyder went full retard again laughing out loud

https://gamerant.com/zack-snyder-ju...ni-quote-promo/

Zack knows how to set the media off, don't he? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2022 09:07 PM