KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » King James was not a homosexual

King James was not a homosexual
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Downstairsconve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody cares about King James this is my time.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 01:29 AM
Downstairsconve is currently offline Click here to Send Downstairsconve a Private Message Find more posts by Downstairsconve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Downstairsconve
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is my nation.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 01:29 AM
Downstairsconve is currently offline Click here to Send Downstairsconve a Private Message Find more posts by Downstairsconve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
The Bible uses the term "Sodomite" to address homosexuals.

Where the hell did you hear that? laughing out loud

Some have on other religion threads I have encountered.

And is it pro or anti?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 04:17 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by truejedi
And is it pro or anti?
The Bible is extremely against Sodomites.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 04:23 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
The Bible is extremely against Sodomites.

Sounds kinda homophobic.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2021 08:14 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

God said,‘I am the life.’ That means He concluded what couldn’t be done. Therefore all your arguments are moot because He provided for it for any sex.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 9th, 2021 08:39 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by truejedi
Sounds kinda homophobic.

Originally posted by Wonder Man
God said,‘I am the life.’ That means He concluded what couldn’t be done. Therefore all your arguments are moot because He provided for it for any sex.

You considering God's philosophy as homophobic does literally nothing for your case.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 12:10 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Jesus did it right for you straight or gay. If you mess that up it’s your own doing.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 10th, 2021 12:26 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hes been accused of being Black? Oh no!

Thats blasphemous right?
LMFAO! Legitimately hilarious my dude.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 04:44 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

A god that tries to stop you from being who you really are is a god not worth worshipping. Idc if he created me, I wouldn't exist without my mom and dad but I still actively disagree with them about stuff. lol.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 04:46 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

The only people who don't argue with their parents are people who have a wonderful relationship with theirs to the point there's no problems, or people who are such cowardly pussies that they refuse to stand up for their own belief's to their parents.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 04:48 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
A god that tries to stop you from being who you really are is a god not worth worshipping. Idc if he created me, I wouldn't exist without my mom and dad but I still actively disagree with them about stuff. lol.

God doesn't stop anyone from "being who they really are."

He gave us all free will. You are free to be whatever kind of person you want to be. However, seeing as how God is the one who made you, the world, and the rest of the universe as well and even time itself, He has the absolute authority to make laws for us to follow.

Again though, you have free will so you can break any or even all of them if you like (and we have all broken at least some of them) but you will be judged accordingly unless you have accepted the free gift of Salvation thru Jesus Christ which pays the price of all of your sins.

And let's be real here, I don't care what anyone says, no one is born homosexual. They come to be one thru their own choices and actions. God calls them "reprobates".

Like any sinner, they can be saved thru Christ but the thing is they don't actually want to retain God in their knowledge simply because THEY ARE reprobates.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 26th, 2021 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 09:53 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You believe in Adam and Eve? But not really wink

Yes, REALLY.

Adam and Eve were actual real, historical people. The first two people to ever exist actually, and from whom all other humans are descended.

They were created straight from the hand of God and are the only two people in history who were never infants. They were also probably the two smartest people in history other than Jesus, Himself.

Their gene code was perfect.... they didn't have millenia of genetic degradation thru mutations that we all have today.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 26th, 2021 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 10:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
The king James version is mostly a lot of mistranslation from latin. Also King James was an infant when he took the throne and had a lof birth defects and the house of lords decided most of his decisions.

This just shows your blatant ignorance of the Bible. It was translated straight from the ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, not Latin lol.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 10:27 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and that makes it so much better

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 10:52 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Has eThneoLgrRnae accepted that Jesus was Black and that King James was mixed due to the Moors invading Europe centuries before?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 10:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Oh, and that makes it so much better

The point is you're ignorant and so have lost all credibility.

They didn't mistranslate anything. King James hired several dozen of the best translators in the world at that time and they went thru a lengthy and laborious process in translating the texts-- double, triple, and even quadruple checking it.... it took them like 7 years for Christ sake.

It is the only actual Word of God preserved in english language.... period.

It is 100% accurate and infallible. There are ZERO contradictions in the KJB... zero.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 26th, 2021 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 11:19 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
but you will be judged accordingly unless you have accepted the free gift of Salvation thru Jesus Christ which pays the price of all of your sins.

Which makes no sense at all.

Originally posted by Robtard
Has eThneoLgrRnae accepted that Jesus was Black and that King James was mixed due to the Moors invading Europe centuries before?

Ethneo what colour was Jesus?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 11:23 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was Jewish colour. thumb up

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 11:27 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

King James was white... as white as a lilly.

LOL@anyone who actually thinks he was black.

I know there is this movement by certain groups (whom I won't name) who try and altar history but that shit will never work on me.

The amount of portraits done of him during that time period showing him to be white proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was white. I know there are idiots out there who think that all of those are "fake paintings" or whatever but that is bs.

If he really were black when all of those portraits or paintings were being made of him he would have had those artists executed. If not him then someone else below him would've. Just think about the time period and how people were executed for much lesser crimes.

Also, both his parents were white so....

yup, he was most definitely white.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 27th, 2021 at 11:39 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 11:30 AM